“GOP to Detroit: Drop Dead!”

bobo thinks the dems will punish everyone that makes more than him
and hope he gets breaks he doesnt deserve
what he fails to understand is that he WORKS for someone that makes more than he does

first off, bobo dosen't work he sits in his chair all day arguing on this message board, he is in effect ripping his boss off.

more moronic bullshit from you

blacks only make up about 13% of the population
even if he got 100% of their vote(he didnt) if he didnt win substantial votes in other demographics he would have lost in a landslide
Obama won nearly every demographic

He didn't win white votes. But he got enough white votes to win.

If he won the hispanic vote, was it a landslide? Was it enough to make the difference? No.

Jews? Not enough to make a difference. But he got enough of their votes to win.

What I just told you is a fact. I know Rush lies to you daily, but NPR is not known for lying. They were breaking down the numbers and how much McCain got vs how much Obama got in each demographic.

Think about it. 100% of the blacks that voted in Ohio, Indiana, Florida, Pennsylvania all voted for Obama. Ok, not 100%, but as close as anyone will ever come. I don't think you understand how big that is. Millions of blacks that never voted before showed up to vote for Obama. Without them, he would not be President. Do you remember election night? McCain was winning in Ohio for awhile and I about shit my pants when the announcer said, "the heavily democratic areas are typically the big cities and they are usually last to report.

Why do you pussies have to argue everything?

because you are a MORON, asshole

actually, you deserve the same tax breaks as anyone else does regardless of income
but you are the one that wants the breaks but wants to deny others getting them, thats what makes you a moronic asshole

:clap2:

:rofl:
are you really this dumb?
:rofl:

Are you saying:

Manufacturing will continue to go overseas?

The Dems won't fix NAFTA?

Tax breaks/loopholes to companies like Exxon will continue?

The debt will double again in the next 8 years?

Wages will continue to go down?

Then we are doomed.

actually, you deserve the same tax breaks as anyone else does regardless of income
but you are the one that wants the breaks but wants to deny others getting them, thats what makes you a moronic asshole

Here is how I understand Bush's tax breaks work. Prove me wrong if you disagree.

The first year, everyone got tax breaks. The next year they cut off the poorest people, so you didn't get a tax break but I did, and then the year after that I didn't get one, but people who make $250K and up did, and then the year after that they got cut off, and so by now, probably only the richest people are still getting bush's tax breaks.

Is that fair?

So this year, only the really rich are still getting tax breaks?

Am I wrong about that?

He didn't win white votes. But he got enough white votes to win.

If he won the hispanic vote, was it a landslide? Was it enough to make the difference? No.

Jews? Not enough to make a difference. But he got enough of their votes to win.

What I just told you is a fact. I know Rush lies to you daily, but NPR is not known for lying. They were breaking down the numbers and how much McCain got vs how much Obama got in each demographic.

Think about it. 100% of the blacks that voted in Ohio, Indiana, Florida, Pennsylvania all voted for Obama. Ok, not 100%, but as close as anyone will ever come. I don't think you understand how big that is. Millions of blacks that never voted before showed up to vote for Obama. Without them, he would not be President. Do you remember election night? McCain was winning in Ohio for awhile and I about shit my pants when the announcer said, "the heavily democratic areas are typically the big cities and they are usually last to report.

Why do you pussies have to argue everything?
yeah, he didnt win a majority of white votes
but he won every OTHER demographic

Local Exit Polls - Election Center 2008 - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

more proof why you are a fucking moron

Here is how I understand Bush's tax breaks work. Prove me wrong if you disagree.

The first year, everyone got tax breaks. The next year they cut off the poorest people, so you didn't get a tax break but I did, and then the year after that I didn't get one, but people who make $250K and up did, and then the year after that they got cut off, and so by now, probably only the richest people are still getting bush's tax breaks.

Is that fair?

So this year, only the really rich are still getting tax breaks?

Am I wrong about that?
the poorest people DIDNT PAY TAXES

how the fuck do you cut taxes when they DONT PAY any

hell, many that didnt pay anything in, still got money back

Last edited:
yeah, he didnt win a majority of white votes
but he won every OTHER demographic

Local Exit Polls - Election Center 2008 - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

more proof why you are a fucking moron

Can you say that without winning hispanics or men or women that Obama wouldn't have won?

In other words, if McCain would have won any of those categories 51 to 49%, would that have won him the election? No.

But if McCain won the black vote, he would have won.

Oh, and they were talking about all the swing states. Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, etc. If it weren't for blacks turning out like they did, Obama would not have won. I hope that bugs you. :lol:

because you are a MORON, asshole

Did I get the same tax breaks as the top 1%? Did you?

Ok, take out the poor. Why did I only get tax breaks the first 2 years and rich people are still getting tax breaks?

You people don't get it that Bush's tax breaks aren't fair!

Of course I would be all for a fair tax break.

But Bush didn't give us a fair tax break.

Obama is being a nice guy by not ending the Bush tax breaks to the rich. Instead he's going to let them expire in 2011, I BELIEVE. Don't quote me on that.

Did I get the same tax breaks as the top 1%? Did you?

Ok, take out the poor. Why did I only get tax breaks the first 2 years and rich people are still getting tax breaks?

You people don't get it that Bush's tax breaks aren't fair!

Of course I would be all for a fair tax break.

But Bush didn't give us a fair tax break.

Obama is being a nice guy by not ending the Bush tax breaks to the rich. Instead he's going to let them expire in 2011, I BELIEVE. Don't quote me on that.
yes, everyone got the same percentage break, the only FAIR way to do it

By bailing out and propping up failed businesses, such as the Big 3, we actually make the recession worse. It's not telling them to "drop dead" to let a company that is not competitive go out of business, it's simply the way it's supposed to go.

yes, everyone got the same percentage break, the only FAIR way to do it

No, you and I got something the first year or two and then we stopped getting Bush's tax breaks. Next year, only the richest will be getting Bush's tax breaks.

I found this:

According to the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center, the effect of eliminating dividend taxation is that the average benefit for those making less than $10,000 would be $6, and average benefit for those making more than $1 million would be $45,098. Quick, high-schoolers, let's practice up for the those SATs by figuring out by what percentage $45,098 is bigger than $6.

Bush also wants to accelerate the income-tax cuts slated for 2006. Look at this folly. The top 5 percent of taxpayers would get 70 percent of the benefits on that one. The bottom 80 percent would get 6.5 percent of the benefits. Ditto with accelerating the 2004 tax cuts: 64.4 percent to the top 5 percent of taxpayers; 7.7 percent to the bottom 80 percent.

One of those people who can't handle numbers, need something visual to work with? Find the Urban-Brookings charts published in the Jan. 7 New York Times showing who gets how much of this tax cut. You can bareley see the lines that measure the relief until you get above the 99th percentile.

Naturally there will be a lot of spinning on these tax cuts in the weeks ahead, with numbers being tossed around like confetti. We'll probably need John Paulos, the innumeracy guy, to referee. I recommend the Center for Tax Justice (Citizens for Tax Justice Home Page CTJ), whose computer model is widely respected.

Connect the Dots, Folks: Bush Tax Cuts for Rich

What is this telling me? It's telling me that you will/can make an argument for how these tax breaks are fair, but don't think for a second I will buy it.

Now it is our turn to decide what is fair. And I don't think your masters will like it. You might though. :eusa_shhh:

No, you and I got something the first year or two and then we stopped getting Bush's tax breaks. Next year, only the richest will be getting Bush's tax breaks.

I found this:

According to the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center, the effect of eliminating dividend taxation is that the average benefit for those making less than $10,000 would be $6, and average benefit for those making more than $1 million would be $45,098. Quick, high-schoolers, let's practice up for the those SATs by figuring out by what percentage $45,098 is bigger than $6.

Bush also wants to accelerate the income-tax cuts slated for 2006. Look at this folly. The top 5 percent of taxpayers would get 70 percent of the benefits on that one. The bottom 80 percent would get 6.5 percent of the benefits. Ditto with accelerating the 2004 tax cuts: 64.4 percent to the top 5 percent of taxpayers; 7.7 percent to the bottom 80 percent.

One of those people who can't handle numbers, need something visual to work with? Find the Urban-Brookings charts published in the Jan. 7 New York Times showing who gets how much of this tax cut. You can bareley see the lines that measure the relief until you get above the 99th percentile.

Naturally there will be a lot of spinning on these tax cuts in the weeks ahead, with numbers being tossed around like confetti. We'll probably need John Paulos, the innumeracy guy, to referee. I recommend the Center for Tax Justice (Citizens for Tax Justice Home Page CTJ), whose computer model is widely respected.

Connect the Dots, Folks: Bush Tax Cuts for Rich

What is this telling me? It's telling me that you will/can make an argument for how these tax breaks are fair, but don't think for a second I will buy it.

Now it is our turn to decide what is fair. And I don't think your masters will like it. You might though. :eusa_shhh:
of course they are fair
the guy making less than $10,000 would not be paying ANY taxes now
who cares that it only saved them $6, they pay ZERO taxes

Troubled GM likely to up investment in China

Shanghai GM, the joint venture between China’s SAIC and General Motors (GM), will continue to increase investment despite the troubled U.S. auto giant General Motors amid financial crisis, peplenet.com said today, citing SAIC vice president and Shanghai GM general manager Ding Lei.

The reports on GM’s cash flow are neither accurate nor comprehensive, Ding noted. GM still has advantages in some aspects such as new technology reserve and the auto giant is keeping a good momentum in markets like Latin America and Asia-Pacific regions.

The US government would not drop its auto market, which is the largest one around the globe and still has demand, Ding stressed. ETC...ETC....ETC...

So who is bailing out GM?

New Topics

Forum List

Back