“GOP to Detroit: Drop Dead!”

Sealy, the DEMOCRAPS IN POWER are no less responsbile from FREE TRADE than the Republicans.

In fact it was the REPUBLICANS who held out the longest in opposition to that foolish anti-American policy.

But when the Republican LEADERSHIp signed onto FREE TRADE, they did it with zeal bordering on nation-busting insanity.

AS to the bailout of the banks?

ALSO a BIPARTISAN decision.

You folks might as well face it.

The people in control of both parties are in bed together.

Pat Buchanan is as out of favor with the insiders of the Republican Party as Dennis Kucinich is out of step with the insiders of the Democratic party, folks.

Why?

Because they are essantially both saying the same damned things, that's why.

To an extent I agree with you, but still the GOP is much much worse for you and me, just like the GOP is much much better for rich people.

Are you telling me rich people are wrong/stupid for wanting Republicans in power?

If they are not insane, then I'm not wrong for wanting Democrats in power. They are more pro labor.

Sealy, the DEMOCRAPS IN POWER are no less responsbile from FREE TRADE than the Republicans.

In fact it was the REPUBLICANS who held out the longest in opposition to that foolish anti-American policy.

But when the Republican LEADERSHIp signed onto FREE TRADE, they did it with zeal bordering on nation-busting insanity.

AS to the bailout of the banks?

ALSO a BIPARTISAN decision.

You folks might as well face it.

The people in control of both parties are in bed together.

Pat Buchanan is as out of favor with the insiders of the Republican Party as Dennis Kucinich is out of step with the insiders of the Democratic party, folks.

Why?

Because they are essantially both saying the same damned things, that's why.

Based on these numbers, I would have to agree with you.

U.S. House of Representatives passed NAFTA on November 17, 1993, by 234-200 vote (132 Republicans and 102 Democrats voting in favor; 43 Republicans, 156 Democrats, and 1 independent against),[13] and the U.S. Senate passed it on the last day of its 1993 session, November 20, 1993, by 61-38 vote (34 Republicans and 27 Democrats voting in favor; 10 Republicans and 28 Democrats against, with 1 Democrat opponent not voting -- Sen. Byron Dorgan (D-ND), an ardent foe of NAFTA, missed the vote because of an illness in his family).[14]

This vote is like the bank bailout vote. The democrats get to say more of them voted against NAFTA than Republicans, yet still enough of them voted YES to pass it.

Maybe they didn't see it as a bad idea back then. But I'm sure labor was telling them not to sign it because it would hurt wages.

So my only hope is that we don't see more of this in the next 2 years. The Democrats will have no excuses why they can't fix what is wrong. They'll never have more of a majority than they have right now. I would like to see them get 60 seats so they can have a filabuster majority, but still they shouldn't have any problem righting the wrongs that were done the last 8 years.

They better:

Take tax breaks to the rich away.

Cut pork/earmark/wasteful spending.

Balance their budget.

End the wars.

Close corporate loopholes.

Lower unemployment.

Bring wages back up

Bring manufacturing back to America

Stop selling off America to foreign interests like the dubai port deal

Solve the illegal employer problem

Fix our Healthcare problem

Don't let oil companies gouge us again

Funny how many on the left want open borders but bitch about NAFTA.

Who wants open borders?

We have an illegal employer problem in this country.

Hopefully the Democrats will go after the root of the illegal immigration problem, THE EMPLOYERS.

The AFLCIO can argue all day for illegal immigrants. That's their right as citizens. But what right do these employers have to hire illegal workers?

Like steroids were ignored by baseball in the 80's but today it's a serious offense, the era of letting companies hire illegal workers is over.

Now lets be honest. Which party wants to fix NAFTA so that it isn't hurting the middle class?

The GOP mocked Obama for saying he would undo or fix NAFTA.

So yes Bill Clinton signed NAFTA, but who's protecting/defending it now? The GOP. Who wants another agreement only this time with Columbia? The GOP.

And which party 2 or 3 years ago let Mexican truckers into America as a test run? It was on Memorial Day or Labor Day. The truckers union protested and I think the GOP gave up on trying to push that much that fast.

And which party did the Union vote out of office? Are you suggesting they are stupid and voted for the wrong party?

With all the news we have seen over the past 8 years, we know who fucked us.

Yes, I didn't vote for Hillary because Bill Clinton went along with too much of the GOP agenda. I didn't see Hillary as change.

And what year was NAFTA passed? 1993? The GOP had 15 years to fix it and instead they made it worse with their tax breaks to companies leaving the USA.

And who started NAFTA? HW Bush

NAFTA was initially promoted by politicians in the United States and Canada supportive of free trade, led by Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney, U.S. President George H. W. Bush, and Mexican President Carlos Salinas de Gortari.

U.S. House of Representatives passed NAFTA on November 17, 1993, by 234-200 vote (132 Republicans and 102 Democrats voting in favor; 43 Republicans, 156 Democrats, and 1 independent against),[13] and the U.S. Senate passed it on the last day of its 1993 session, November 20, 1993, by 61-38 vote (34 Republicans and 27 Democrats voting in favor; 10 Republicans and 28 Democrats against, with 1 Democrat opponent not voting -- Sen. Byron Dorgan (D-ND), an ardent foe of NAFTA, missed the vote because of an illness in his family).[14]

obamalama can't do it. He owes being elected to the Hispanics! He owes them. and they will do what you won't do and do it for less. obamalama cannot double cross Mexico or the hispanics so don't pin your hope pin it on the ass of yer donkey.

Who wants open borders?

Hopefully the Democrats will go after the root of the illegal immigration problem, THE EMPLOYERS.

The AFLCIO can argue all day for illegal immigrants. That's their right as citizens. But what right do these employers have to hire illegal workers?

Like steroids were ignored by baseball in the 80's but today it's a serious offense, the era of letting companies hire illegal workers is over.

nebber gonna happen, obamalama went on down to the border towns and said "John McCain is against you illegals" told a big fat lie he did, now he owes the Hispanics big time and they will do what you won't do and do it for less.

Who wants open borders?

All right BooBoo where are all your Dimocrats stumping for a fucking fence on the border?

Where are all the Dimocrats pushing to deport ALL the fucking illegals?

Where are all the Dimocrats voting for enforcement of laws?

I'll tell you where they are. they're all in their "Sanctuary" cities protecting the fucking illegals that you say are the problem.

All right BooBoo where are all your Dimocrats stumping for a fucking fence on the border?

Where are all the Dimocrats pushing to deport ALL the fucking illegals?

Where are all the Dimocrats voting for enforcement of laws?

I'll tell you where they are. they're all in their "Sanctuary" cities protecting the fucking illegals that you say are the problem.

sealybobo lives in la la land..

Now lets be honest. Which party wants to fix NAFTA so that it isn't hurting the middle class?

The GOP mocked Obama for saying he would undo or fix NAFTA.

So yes Bill Clinton signed NAFTA, but who's protecting/defending it now? The GOP. Who wants another agreement only this time with Columbia? The GOP.

I'll believe it when I see it. Talk is cheap.

The self-proclaiming party for the working class has done at least as much damage to the working class as their Republican counterparts.

And the self-proclaiming party of the FREE MARKET has just proven to us all what a load of crap they're spewing too.

That was the game, dude.

Good cop/bad cop.

Meanwhile everyone is getting screwed but them and theirs.

This is not obvious to you, yet?

Take tax breaks to the rich away.

What logical reason is there for doing this? Just cut everybody's taxes.

Cut pork/earmark/wasteful spending.

Under a liberal President and democratic congress? Keep dreaming. That's like the one thing dems don't even pretend to be against.

Balance their budget.

see above

End the wars.

Already done as far as Iraq is concerned, unless you're demanding Obama move up the 2011 deadline.

The war on those that have stated their singular goal is the destruction of America isn't going to end anytime soon.

Close corporate loopholes.

I would settle for a more simplified tax code

Lower unemployment.

Pretty hard to do if companies have less money.

Bring wages back up

see above

Bring manufacturing back to America

bring on the hyper inflation, baby

Stop selling off America to foreign interests like the dubai port deal

Did they emigrate a bunch of Dubaians to work there too? If not I don't really see the problem.

Solve the illegal employer problem

agreed

Fix our Healthcare problem

agreed, just not on your definition of 'fix'

Don't let oil companies gouge us again

Have you A) an understanding of supply and demand and B) been by a gas station recently?

obamalama can't do it. He owes being elected to the Hispanics! He owes them. and they will do what you won't do and do it for less. obamalama cannot double cross Mexico or the hispanics so don't pin your hope pin it on the ass of yer donkey.

Only one demographic won Obama the Presidency. He could have lost hispanics, jews, women, whites, muslims, catholics. None of them would have given McCain a victory.

The only demographic that WON the man the White House was the black vote.

Neither he nor McCain would have won 90% of the hispanics, women, whites, etc. BUT, Obama did get 90% of the blacks. And it's hard to beat a guy who wins 90% of an entire segment of our population.

And I love it! They must feel so proud. Finally. :lol:

bobo thinks the dems will punish everyone that makes more than him
and hope he gets breaks he doesnt deserve
what he fails to understand is that he WORKS for someone that makes more than he does

Only one demographic won Obama the Presidency. He could have lost hispanics, jews, women, whites, muslims, catholics. None of them would have given McCain a victory.

Neither he nor McCain would have won 90% of the hispanics, women, whites, etc. BUT, Obama did get 90% of the blacks. And it's hard to beat a guy who wins 90% of an entire segment of our population.

more moronic bullshit from you

blacks only make up about 13% of the population
even if he got 100% of their vote(he didnt) if he didnt win substantial votes in other demographics he would have lost in a landslide
Obama won nearly every demographic

Too often Pat Buchanan sounds like someone from the wrong century.

I feel the same way about people who imagine that we can apply the economic and political solutions of the 18th century to the 21st century, to be honest, Ray.

Yor should read some of Pat's books.

You might discover what his kind of conservatism really means.

I can assure you that he is not confused about what century this is.

bobo thinks the dems will punish everyone that makes more than him
and hope he gets breaks he doesnt deserve
what he fails to understand is that he WORKS for someone that makes more than he does

Why don't I deserve a tax break you cock sucker?

I feel the same way about people who imagine that we can apply the economic and political solutions of the 18th century to the 21st century, to be honest, Ray.

Yor should read some of Pat's books.

You might discover what his kind of conservatism really means.

I can assure you that he is not confused about what century this is.

Pat Buchanan is an asshole and wrong. If you want to divide the GOP into two categories, Conseratives and NEOCONS, even the conservatives are bad.

Bob Barr, Newt Gingrich, Dole, etc. They are no good for the American middle class.

Are the dems better? Yes. Much better? We shall see. I'm hoping they are. Can't say for sure until we see them in action.

Let me give you an example. Compare Tom Delay to Jim Webb. Are you suggesting Jim Webb is just as big of a scumbag as Tom Delay?

The fact is, Pelosi and Reed and Obama are going to push a pro middle class agenda. Remember back when Clinton was in office and people were achieving? Remember when you could actually get a loan to try and start a new business?

Why don't I deserve a tax break you cock sucker?
because you are a MORON, asshole

actually, you deserve the same tax breaks as anyone else does regardless of income
but you are the one that wants the breaks but wants to deny others getting them, thats what makes you a moronic asshole

How do you figure that? since blacks are roughly 13% of the population? Of did ACORN really register people a 100 times? Are you really admitting to fraud?

Pat Buchanan is an asshole and wrong. If you want to divide the GOP into two categories, Conseratives and NEOCONS, even the conservatives are bad.

Bob Barr, Newt Gingrich, Dole, etc. They are no good for the American middle class.

Are the dems better? Yes. Much better? We shall see. I'm hoping they are. Can't say for sure until we see them in action.

Let me give you an example. Compare Tom Delay to Jim Webb. Are you suggesting Jim Webb is just as big of a scumbag as Tom Delay?

The fact is, Pelosi and Reed and Obama are going to push a pro middle class agenda. Remember back when Clinton was in office and people were achieving? Remember when you could actually get a loan to try and start a new business?

:rofl:
are you really this dumb?
:rofl:

Forum List

Back