GOP: The Party of Death

When I posted an article on 9/18 about the Harvard Medical School Study links 45,000 U.S. deaths to lack of insurance you right wingers said they deserve to die...

You right wingers are unconscionable...
Some long stretches of logic there.

So, your conclusion is that Government should take over health care and we will prevent the next 45,000 deaths.

Is that your assertion?

From your own article:

The Harvard study, funded by a federal research grant, was published in the online edition of the American Journal of Public Health. It was released by Physicians for a National Health Program, which favors government-backed or "single-payer" health insurance.

Sounds like Big oil funding research on energy policy.

So, a right winger admits that big oil funds the skeptics and deniers...progress!
No. I'm just throwing the lefts talking points back in their face. Its amusing to Me to do so.

But that was your only reply to My position eh?

Telling. Very telling.

Yep. Those Democrats. They're going to pass this legislation and begin saving all those lives come 2012!

:cuckoo:

With Obama and many democrats attempting to get abortions funded, it is a wash at best.
Hey. Seems fair to them.

45,000 people for [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]1.37 Million innocent babies per year ( Abortion Statistics )[/FONT].

When you right wingers start showing concern and empathy for the crawling and walking on this planet, I'll believe you care about fertilized eggs...

Hey, do only liberals have abortions?

With Obama and many democrats attempting to get abortions funded, it is a wash at best.
Hey. Seems fair to them.

45,000 people for [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]1.37 Million innocent babies per year ( Abortion Statistics )[/FONT].

When you right wingers start showing concern and empathy for the crawling and walking on this planet, I'll believe you care about fertilized eggs...

Wow. You really have your talking points down pat! Oh, wait. We do care about the living. We just disagree on how to protect them.

But only you libs believe in the killing of the innocent while spewing nonsense about people dying in the streets.

When I posted an article on 9/18 about the Harvard Medical School Study links 45,000 U.S. deaths to lack of insurance you right wingers said they deserve to die...

You do realize that everyone dies right? Death and taxes are the only things in this life that are unavoidable.

Billions of people have lived and died with and without health insurance before this bill was ever concieved. Billions of people will live and die after this bill fails miserably.

Oh, and i know you refuse to accept this but the reason we opposite this monstrousity isnt because we want people the die. Its quite the opposite. We dont want you and your friends in washington telling our parents and grandparents and someday us that our lives are worthless and we should die so we dont burden the rest of society. As Obama has already been doing.

Hey. Seems fair to them.

Wow. You really have your talking points down pat! Oh, wait. We do care about the living. We just disagree on how to protect them.

But only you libs believe in the killing of the innocent while spewing nonsense about people dying in the streets.

You right wingers have yet to prove you care about anything except ME, MYSELF and I...

You are the modern day Pharisees...

You do realize that everyone dies right? Death and taxes are the only things in this life that are unavoidable.

Billions of people have lived and died with and without health insurance before this bill was ever concieved. Billions of people will live and die after this bill fails miserably.

Oh, and i know you refuse to accept this but the reason we opposite this monstrousity isnt because we want people the die. Its quite the opposite. We dont want you and your friends in washington telling our parents and grandparents and someday us that our lives are worthless and we should die so we dont burden the rest of society. As Obama has already been doing.

Yea, suddenly Republicans grew a heart...and the Democratic Party that pushed through Medicare which Republicans opposed and tried to kill in the '60's suddenly want to off grandma...

Have you ever heard of a bleeding heart Republican?
Paul Craig Roberts - the father of Reaganomics

Yea, suddenly Republicans grew a heart...and the Democratic Party that pushed through Medicare which Republicans opposed and tried to kill in the '60's suddenly want to off grandma...

God has given us both a mind and a heart. He intended for us to use them together not to use one to overpower the other.

Stop being charitable with other peoples time and money and start being charitable with your own.

God has given us both a mind and a heart. He intended for us to use them together not to use one to overpower the other.

Stop being charitable with other peoples time and money and start being charitable with your own.

Spoken like a true Pharisees...

Luke 16:13-15…

[13] No servant can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and mammon (money)

[14] The Pharisees, who loved money, heard all this and were sneering at Jesus.

[15] He said to them, "You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of men, but God knows your hearts. What is highly valued among men is detestable in God's sight.

Medicare, yeah, there's a Program Dems can be proud of: can't accurately estimate annual fraud out in the tens of billions column and the program is trillions underfunded.

You right wingers have yet to prove you care about anything except ME, MYSELF and I...

You are the modern day Pharisees...

This is the credo of the new so called progressives.

Under the ruse of "caring for people", progressives want to enforce their vision of what is the best way to live upon the rest of us via draconian laws and confiscatory taxes.

After all, they know better than you what is "good for you" and forced compliance is, in their minds, better than freedom of choice.

Progressives don't give a shit about people. If they did they would realize that the freedom to succeed walks hand in hand with the chance to fail and that in nearly all cases the difference between success and failure is the choices we make.

Progressives do not want people to make their own choices because some people might make bad choices and then suffer the consequences.

In some twist of logic that I cannot understand, progressives blame people who have done better than average for the woes of those who haven't.

Yep. Those Democrats. They're going to pass this legislation and begin saving all those lives come 2012!

:cuckoo:

No.....they've decided that all of this trouble the GOP is causing them willl force them to push back all of the saving of lives till at least 2013 or 2014.....if ever.

And it's all Bush's fault. Obama inheritied this mess but now he's gonna roll up his sleeves and clean it up. Just don't tell him how to hold the mop.....or that could cause even more delays.

"Progressives" are the biggest lying scumbags on the planet

I don't mind them lying to me, I can see it. What is sad is the lies they don't realize they tell themselves. We are not a collective where all is sacrificed for teh good of the group. We are a collection of individuals that are allowed to be ourselves through our union. You take away the individual and the collective has no purpose.

legislation that would bring down the astronomical number of deaths

LINK, please'

that occur thanks to our broken health care system.

Agree that is broken.

But Why?

At the same time, they are attacking President Obama for not more quickly escalating the Afghanistan War – an escalation that would likely result in a large number of American and Afghan deaths.

True. But why is Obama going along - why is he planning on increasing the troops presence in AfPak by 30 to 40,000 troops?

"Progressives" are the biggest lying scumbags on the planet

I don't mind them lying to me, I can see it. What is sad is the lies they don't realize they tell themselves. We are not a collective where all is sacrificed for teh good of the group. We are a collection of individuals that are allowed to be ourselves through our union. You take away the individual and the collective has no purpose.

Ironic, the biggest collectivists warn against it?

"You are either with us or against us"...George W. Bush

Collectivism is the mistake of mentally lumping people into categories, making a few generalizations about the categories, and then treating people as though they are fully defined by the qualities ascribed to the category in which they were lumped. This is the best method ever devised for obscuring the rights of the individual.

Collectivism is used by Marxists when they dismiss the arguments of economists by calling them apologists of an exploiting class. It is used by racists when they deny a man his rights because his race is "inferior." It is used by social planners when they use people as though they are things to experiment with and arrange like flowers in their private gardens. But the most abominable form of collectivism is the philosophy of total war.

The modern philosophy of total war lumps soldiers, civilians, men, women, and children together and holds everyone responsible for the crimes of their rulers. Modern war pits the collective us (all of us) against them (all of them). Individuals no longer merit consideration. The only personalities are the personalities attributed to nations. The "national interest," "national pride," and the "national will" become the supreme values. The "Enemy" becomes the scapegoat for the existing miserable state of affairs, and they are depicted as unfit to live. So, we can righteously use our nice modern weapons and vaporize the gooks, Japs, reds, or whatever. Besides, life is cheap to them. They don't appreciate it like we do--everybody knows that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back