GOP: The Party of Death

Now is probably not a good time to bring up CG is in the UNITED KINGDOM as we type. I think it is fair to say she has stopped going to any food establishments in San Bernardino. Looks like just you and your enormous ass. Enormous means really really big. I am not lying. Enormous means really big.

Rinata is, I suspect, now wondering where in California this place called United Kingdom, is. Not only a big ass, but also a dumbass. :lol:

You lie about everything else, and I'm sure you're lying about where you live. So I'm not wondering anything. I'm sure you're in San Bernardino right this minute. You stupid cow.

*Sits back and smiles while the dumbass with the big ass makes an even bigger fool of herself*

Here's an idea. Why don't you ask a mod to confirm which country my IP address is? Idiot girl. Would you like me to do it for you?

Rinata is, I suspect, now wondering where in California this place called United Kingdom, is. Not only a big ass, but also a dumbass. :lol:

You lie about everything else, and I'm sure you're lying about where you live. So I'm not wondering anything. I'm sure you're in San Bernardino right this minute. You stupid cow.

*Sits back and smiles while the dumbass with the big ass makes an even bigger fool of herself*

Here's an idea. Why don't you ask a mod to confirm which country my IP address is? Idiot girl. Would you like me to do it for you?

OMG, get a grip, will you??? Why are you presuming that I would care enough to go to all of that trouble???? And if you did live in England, then why are you here giving your opinion on American politics?? Worry about your own country.

However, I still think you are in San Bernardino getting ready for a buffet at "All You Can Eat". The favorite place of poor girls like you.

I want to know how 45,000 people manage to die from lack of healthcare when the law requires them to receive healthcare when they request it whether or not they can pay for it? And then tell me how the Democrats will correct that? And how it is the Republicans fault?

OMG, get a grip, will you??? Why are you presuming that I would care enough to go to all of that trouble???? And if you did live in England, then why are you here giving your opinion on American politics?? Worry about your own country.

However, I still think you are in San Bernardino getting ready for a buffet at "All You Can Eat". The favorite place of poor girls like you.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

OMG! How stupid are you? My country is your country, you thick bitch. I just happen to - currently - live outside it's borders. You should try it - if you can manage the paperwork to get a passport.

How's the job at Mickey D's working out. Managed to get the 'you want fries with that' down yet?

Now is probably not a good time to bring up CG is in the UNITED KINGDOM as we type. I think it is fair to say she has stopped going to any food establishments in San Bernardino. Looks like just you and your enormous ass. Enormous means really really big. I am not lying. Enormous means really big.

Her IP Address says she's in the UK. She's a US Citizen that works over there right now.

Now carry on girls, I'm sure it's entertaining to all watching you two go back and fourth. I think it's what Dilloduck lives for, Cat Fights! :lol:

Her IP Address says she's in the UK. She's a US Citizen that works over there right now.

Now carry on girls, I'm sure it's entertaining to all watching you two go back and fourth. I think it's what Dilloduck lives for, Cat Fights! :lol:

Thank you, EZ. I'm sure that Rinata will find that info of value in her obsession with my location. Now she can focus on vital issue of my looks. This will be less complicated for her as she will no longer need to spend hours worrying about my lies about where I currently reside. If I am really lucky, she will also grasp the complex issue of Americans who choose to live outside their country.

*Winks at Dilloduck....*

Yep. Those Democrats. They're going to pass this legislation and begin saving all those lives come 2012!

:cuckoo:

Boooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! He Lies! He stole the Precious Florida election!
Yep.

Let Me see if I have the OP's position right here.

1. People are dying in the streets because health care is broken.

e. This legislation will miraculously stop all these deaths.

a: 1e. The Democrats can pass anything they want. Republicans cannot stop it.

3.21E+04. Those who are dying now will just have to keep dying until 2012 when they can stop dying, thanks to the Democrats.

x2. Republicans are the reason these deaths are occurring.

That about sum it up?

Let me see if I have the Democrats position on Health Care clear.

They have the White House.
They have the Senate.
They have the House.

They are having problems getting their own people behind this steaming pile of Horse Crap
and blame the GOP for the reason why they can't get this thing done.

When the American people finally get the stars out of their eyes with Obama and get really angry about their taxes going through the roof and their health care all screwed up
The Dems want to be able to say that the GOP was involved in this bad piece of legislation.

OMG! How stupid are you? My country is your country, you thick bitch. I just happen to - currently - live outside it's borders. You should try it - if you can manage the paperwork to get a passport.

How's the job at Mickey D's working out. Managed to get the 'you want fries with that' down yet?

Who cares where the hell you were born, you cow??? Why do you assume I should know that??? IT"S NOT IMPORTANT!!!! Damn, you need to get over yourself.

You act as though it is some big deal to get a passport. Like it takes some special talent!!! SHUT UP!!! You are so pathetic. Why do you try so hard to appear important?? :cuckoo:

Thank you, EZ. I'm sure that Rinata will find that info of value in her obsession with my location. Now she can focus on vital issue of my looks. This will be less complicated for her as she will no longer need to spend hours worrying about my lies about where I currently reside. If I am really lucky, she will also grasp the complex issue of Americans who choose to live outside their country.

*Winks at Dilloduck....*

Good!! You found someone who cares where you live. Go bother her because you're boring me again. Fighting with me is an excuse to not post anything of any value. I'm tired of helping you out. I don't like women with trash mouth's. You're a very inferior person.

Who cares where the hell you were born, you cow??? Why do you assume I should know that??? IT"S NOT IMPORTANT!!!! Damn, you need to get over yourself.

You act as though it is some big deal to get a passport. Like it takes some special talent!!! SHUT UP!!! You are so pathetic. Why do you try so hard to appear important?? :cuckoo:

Exactly how stupid can one person be? Where I was born? WTF does that have to do with it? You do know that people move, don't you? Or are your family still living under the same bridge?

Fucking hell, you are one big dumbass!

*Winks at Dilloduck....*

Good!! You found someone who cares where you live. Go bother her because you're boring me again. Fighting with me is an excuse to not post anything of any value. I'm tired of helping you out. I don't like women with trash mouth's. You're a very inferior person.

So, basically, what you're saying is that your embarrassed that you've made such a big ass of yourself. And I have proved you are a liar so you don't wanna play anymore. Good. Loser.

Boooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! He Lies! He stole the Precious Florida election!
Yep.

Let Me see if I have the OP's position right here.

1. People are dying in the streets because health care is broken.

e. This legislation will miraculously stop all these deaths.

a: 1e. The Democrats can pass anything they want. Republicans cannot stop it.

3.21E+04. Those who are dying now will just have to keep dying until 2012 when they can stop dying, thanks to the Democrats.

x2. Republicans are the reason these deaths are occurring.

That about sum it up?

Let me see if I have the Democrats position on Health Care clear.

They have the White House.
They have the Senate.
They have the House.

They are having problems getting their own people behind this steaming pile of Horse Crap
and blame the GOP for the reason why they can't get this thing done.

When the American people finally get the stars out of their eyes with Obama and get really angry about their taxes going through the roof and their health care all screwed up
The Dems want to be able to say that the GOP was involved in this bad piece of legislation.

That about sums it up. The whiners on the left are pissy with the whiners on the right because they don't want to carry the can all by themselves when Americans realize that this piece of shit legislation is not actually about saving lives or anything else that is beneficial to the average American - or even the low income people it is supposed to help.

Forum List

Back