GOP tells CNN no dice on scheduled debate on March first

Seems to me to be a good idea to be on the ground with the voters at this point. Besides, the last thing Romney, Santorum, or Paul really want is to give Newt a soapbox before Super Tuesday.

• Banned
Seems to me to be a good idea to be on the ground with the voters at this point. Besides, the last thing Romney, Santorum, or Paul really want is to give Newt a soapbox before Super Tuesday.

Lol

Newt told CNN that he wanted to go ahead and debate against empty podiums.

Lol

Doesn't surprise me. No one is talking to him. The only way to get momentum back is a good debate showing for him.

So why would any of his opponents give him a platform when they are doing great outside the debates?

• Banned

Lol

Doesn't surprise me. No one is talking to him. The only way to get momentum back is a good debate showing for him.

So why would any of his opponents give him a platform when they are doing great outside the debates?

Good observation avatar. Although I don't think Newt has ANOTHER comeback in him. After his stunts if the electorate got behind him again I would freak.

It will be Rick or Mitt and I'm satisfied with that.

Forum List

Back