GOP, Tea Party unveil "plans/policies" for next two years

How about we just simply cut spending.

I could cut budget spending by simply passing a one sentence act. We can call it the "Common sense act of 2011:

"Spending for 2011 may be no more than 60% of the 2010 budget."

OK, what do we cut?
Good luck with getting an answer to that.

Im a bit surprised at you. It's not like I don't post my suggestions on what to cut multiple times a week. You honestly telling me you cant think of one single solitary thing to cut from the Federal budget?

Just committing to actually following the Constitution would cut alot of this budget.

I could cut budget spending by simply passing a one sentence act. We can call it the "Common sense act of 2011:

OK, what do we cut?

Let's start with the program that is supporting your dumb ass.

I'm sure there is one. I would guess SSI.

OK, what do we cut?

how about some of those absolutely useless programs like the one out here that the OC Register reported on....stimulus money in the amount of 3 million dollars going to UC Irvine to study why people play video games....and the Prof. that got the money to do this was defending it.....how about stuff like that?.....im sure stuff like that would add up to Hundreds of Millions of Dollars if added together...

The new GOP spokes baby

[youtube]7cSudpyEU9w[/youtube]

I like it because the less the fucking government does the better for us

OK, what do we cut?

Everything.

Start with some of the pointless bureaucracies. Department of Energy. Department of Education. Department of Homeland Security.

Eliminate the pork. Or are the programs to clean genitals vital Federal programs?

Eliminate the waste in the DoD. Could be easily done while maintaining and possibly even improving military efficiency.

End all "Mandatory" Spending. Eliminate the ability of past Congresses from mandating what future budgets must spend.

Repeal Obamacare

You honestly think it would be that difficult to find things to cut in the budget? You honestly think the government needs to be spending trillions of dollars we don't have?

Please explain to me why we can't cut all this spending? I mean heck, we could cut it back to 2005 levels and it would be a vast improvement. I am probably being conservative suggesting that we only cut 40% at first.

Do you want us to go bankrupt?

Yea, lets start with bureaucracies and end some pork.

Then, if we find a program that save tens of billions, like health care, we can end that too.

Two non-specifics and a mistake.

And that, my friends, sums up the Republican plan, "IN DETAIL".

OK, what do we cut?

Everything.

Start with some of the pointless bureaucracies. Department of Energy. Department of Education. Department of Homeland Security.

Eliminate the pork. Or are the programs to clean genitals vital Federal programs?

Eliminate the waste in the DoD. Could be easily done while maintaining and possibly even improving military efficiency.

End all "Mandatory" Spending. Eliminate the ability of past Congresses from mandating what future budgets must spend.

Repeal Obamacare

You honestly think it would be that difficult to find things to cut in the budget? You honestly think the government needs to be spending trillions of dollars we don't have?

Please explain to me why we can't cut all this spending? I mean heck, we could cut it back to 2005 levels and it would be a vast improvement. I am probably being conservative suggesting that we only cut 40% at first.

Then, if we find a program that save tens of billions, like health care, we can end that too.

And you object to eliminating wasteful spending I see.

What exactly is your plan for reducing spending?

Everything.

Repeal Obamacare

Don't you know that so called progressives reduce the debt by raising the debt ceiling. After all if your credit card limit keeps going up you can keep spending and never be maxed out.

Don't you know that so called progressives reduce the debt by raising the debt ceiling. After all if your credit card limit keeps going up you can keep spending and never be maxed out.

The old "I can't be overdrawn, I still have checks left" mentality.

Everything.

Repeal Obamacare

Let's start with a Public Option. Then take a good long look at "military" spending and two Republican wars of failure. Then we end subsidies for oil companies.

The problem is that after 8 years of a Republican Administration, we're broke. Two wars, tax cuts, moving jobs to China. Just like Republicans believing in "magical creation", they also believe in "magical economics", then they follow that with a magically rewritten history. I guess they are just a kind of "magical" people.

Let's start with a Public Option. Then take a good long look at "military" spending and two Republican wars of failure. Then we end subsidies for oil companies.

The problem is that after 8 years of a Republican Administration, we're broke. Two wars, tax cuts, moving jobs to China. Just like Republicans believing in "magical creation", they also believe in "magical economics", then they follow that with a magically rewritten history. I guess they are just a kind of "magical" people.

i notice not once in your little piss reply did you give the Democrats any credit with helping this shit happen.....interesting.....i guess they were just sitting there picking their noses while all this was happening...OR maybe the Dems used magic to to make their Complicity disappear....i guess they must be kinda magical themselves....i stepped on some shit today while delivering the mail......when i scraped it off it spelled Dean when it fell....true story....

How would adding everyone in the US to government health care reduce government spending?

Also, just an FYI, Obama has spent as much in tow years as Bush did in 8, you can't keep blaming Bush for us being broke without blaming Obama.

Last edited:

How would adding everyone in the US to government health care reduce government spending?

Also, just an FYI, Obama has spent as much in tow years as Bush did in 8, you can't keep blaming Bush for us being broke without blaming Obama.

Oh yes you can.

First, Republicans forced Democrats by calling them "unAmerican". Using 9/11 as a "whip" again and again. They could do this because Democrats are a coalition Party made up of very separate races and groups.

Second, Republicans vote in a block because that party is 90% white.

Third, the Confederate faction within the Republican Party has way too much influence. Look how they go after the president whose only "crime" is being black. Obama has surrounded himself with middle of the road to conservatives, he has worked for the middle class, he has been lied about and smeared again and again.

Forth, Republicans will support someone like John Boehner, even though there is video tape of him passing out "bribes" on the House Floor. But he's white (or kind of an orange white). Or Sarah Palin whose husband is a secessionist, her "husband" - a traitor. Because that's what a "secessionist" is.

Fifth, the Democratic Party has conservatives, which is why, many times, they will vote with Republicans. But there are no liberals in the Republican Party. Oh wait, Ahhnold is a "liberal". Or is he? He says he isn't. His fiscal policies failed, just like all Conservative fiscal policies. They always fail.

The Republican Party is an odious party. They don't hold their leadership accountable for anything. As long as they believe it will "get rid of the black guy in the WHITE House". But it started before Obama. Look at Bush. How many Americans dead? How much treasure lost over Iraq? How could Republicans STILL support this monster? This terrible disaster? I don't know. Even Republicans don't know. They just do.

Oh yes you can.

I can what? think for myself? Walk and chew gum at the same time? Believe it or not, there are billions of people that can do both of those. The people like you that can do neither are in the minority.

First, Republicans forced Democrats by calling them "unAmerican". Using 9/11 as a "whip" again and again. They could do this because Democrats are a coalition Party made up of very separate races and groups.

Obama pushed to have the PATRIOT Act renewed, and all but a few Democrats voted for it. Now we have Democrats telling us that overweight kids, copyright treaties, START, and global warming are national security issues. Don't worry though, Democrats would never try to scare us.

Second, Republicans vote in a block because that party is 90% white.

Remember the Louisiana Purchase and the Cornhusker Kickback? It seems Democrats only vote in a block if you bribe them. :eusa_whistle:

Third, the Confederate faction within the Republican Party has way too much influence. Look how they go after the president whose only "crime" is being black. Obama has surrounded himself with middle of the road to conservatives, he has worked for the middle class, he has been lied about and smeared again and again.

What about the lies he spread about Hillary, the way he stole the primary, or the way he used the corrupt Chicago machine to get himself into the Illinois State Senate? Do those count as crimes, or are they just imaginary?

Forth, Republicans will support someone like John Boehner, even though there is video tape of him passing out "bribes" on the House Floor. But he's white (or kind of an orange white). Or Sarah Palin whose husband is a secessionist, her "husband" - a traitor. Because that's what a "secessionist" is.

The Democrats go forth by supporting Marion Barry even though there is video of him smoking crack, or Michael Vick even though he killed racist dogs. Not to mention all the tax cheats in Obama's cabinet, and the Senator who refuses to pay the state taxes on his boat. Who is more of a traitor, a person who wants to secede, yet pays all his taxes, or a person who refuses to pay the taxes he votes on for other people to pay?

Fifth, the Democratic Party has conservatives, which is why, many times, they will vote with Republicans. But there are no liberals in the Republican Party. Oh wait, Ahhnold is a "liberal". Or is he? He says he isn't. His fiscal policies failed, just like all Conservative fiscal policies. They always fail.

You want liberal Republicans? How about Scott Brown, Olympia Snowe, or Susan Collins? How is that Democratic Senator from Connecticut that is up for re election in 2012? that's right, you don't have one because he was to conservative for you guys, and you forced him out. There is serious talk that he will be running as a Republican next time around.

The Republican Party is an odious party. They don't hold their leadership accountable for anything. As long as they believe it will "get rid of the black guy in the WHITE House". But it started before Obama. Look at Bush. How many Americans dead? How much treasure lost over Iraq? How could Republicans STILL support this monster? This terrible disaster? I don't know. Even Republicans don't know. They just do.

Let me try this one more time, all political parties are odious. The two major parties here in the US are particularly odious because neither of them pay attention to anyone who does not have money, or power, preferably both. You demonstrate just how odious Democrats are with your constant racism and complete lack of intelligence, and then we have people like Barbour doing the exact same thing on the other side. It is impossible to tell the difference between them.

Forum List

Back