GOP: Tax Cuts For All, But No Help For 9-11 Heroes

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
So Republicans in the U.S. Senate have blocked, for now, legislation that would have provided medical care to rescue workers and New York City residents who became ill following their exposure to toxins produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center towers on Sept. 11, 2001. Reportedly, their objections centered around how to pay for the $7.4 billion measure.

It begs the questions: How many of America's wealthiest Americans showed up at Ground Zero on 9-11 and the days and weeks following to help pull those who survived and those who did not from the rubble, at risk to their own health? How many of these politicians did? Why does the deficit matter in the one case but not the other?

Our View: Tax cuts for all, but no help for 9-11 heroes? - Peoria, IL - pjstar.com

It's been nine years. Why now? And why do they need medical care? Didn't you guys just ram "MEDical care for every AMERICAN" through? Why yes you did. you just can't go a day without bitchin and moaning though can ya. You're a little whiney brat. grow the fuck up.

So Republicans in the U.S. Senate have blocked, for now, legislation that would have provided medical care to rescue workers and New York City residents who became ill following their exposure to toxins produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center towers on Sept. 11, 2001. Reportedly, their objections centered around how to pay for the $7.4 billion measure.

It begs the questions: How many of America's wealthiest Americans showed up at Ground Zero on 9-11 and the days and weeks following to help pull those who survived and those who did not from the rubble, at risk to their own health? How many of these politicians did? Why does the deficit matter in the one case but not the other?

Our View: Tax cuts for all, but no help for 9-11 heroes? - Peoria, IL - pjstar.com

You don't understand economics. If you give tax cuts to billionaires the money will trickle down as aid to 9-11 heros

You just have to be patient

it's been nine years. Why now? And why do they need medical care? Didn't you guys just ram "medical care for every american" through? Why yes you did. You just can't go a day without bitchin and moaning though can ya. You're a little whiney brat. Grow the fuck up.

now that's real american of you!! :up:

Here's the reason they need this you fuck.

will congress act to help victims of toxic twin tower exposures? | health | change.org

moron

it's been nine years. Why now? And why do they need medical care? Didn't you guys just ram "medical care for every american" through? Why yes you did. You just can't go a day without bitchin and moaning though can ya. You're a little whiney brat. Grow the fuck up.

now that's real american of you!! :up:

will congress act to help victims of toxic twin tower exposures? | health | change.org

moron

YOU want to deprive America's hard working heroes needed medical needs and at the same time give millionaires uneeded tax cuts.

And you have the nerve to call me a moron? :cuckoo:

YOU want to deprive America's hard working heroes needed medical needs and at the same time give millionaires uneeded tax cuts.

Maybe if anyone was getting their taxes cut, you'd have a point. But current tax legislation is simply to keep taxes are they are rather than raising them.

Do you understand the difference between a cut and maintaining the status quo?

Also, you telling me none of these people have health insurance already? I mean wasnt the point of Obamacare to force all of us to have health insurance? How on earth can you possibly claim they don't have care? Are you telling us that Obama and the Democrats lied to us despite forcing a bill we didnt want on us?

Oh and we dont have to call you a moron. I think your posts speak for themselves.

Maybe if anyone was getting their taxes cut, you'd have a point. But current tax legislation is simply to keep taxes are they are rather than raising them.

Also, you telling me none of these people have health insurance already? I mean wasnt the point of Obamacare to force all of us to have health insurance? How on earth can you possibly claim they don't have care? Are you telling us that Obama and the Democrats lied to us despite forcing a bill we didnt want on us?

Oh and we dont have to call you a moron. I think your posts speak for themselves.

Wow. There's so much wrong with what you wrote it's hard to know where to begin.

First of all, the current legislation is to whether or not to extend the tax cuts that were supposed to expire. Only a dumbass or a wingnut would not know that.

Second of all, Obama's health care plan won't come into full effect until 2014 and "40 percent of the World Trade Center workers being monitored by a Mount Sinai Hospital study lack health insurance."

Health effects arising from the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh and we all do have to call you a dumbass since your silly posts point to it every day.

Class dismissed.

Last edited:
It's been nine years. Why now? And why do they need medical care? Didn't you guys just ram "MEDical care for every AMERICAN" through? Why yes you did. you just can't go a day without bitchin and moaning though can ya. You're a little whiney brat. grow the fuck up.

Now that's REAL American of you!! :up:

Will Congress Act to Help Victims of Toxic Twin Tower Exposures? | Health | Change.org

It's Blantantly OBVIOUS what the Dems were doing with this...

And it's Shameless that they did.

But not really any different than most of their Tactics.

:)

peace...

None of those people have health insurance? Should it not be looked into on a case by case basis? What are supposed to do for rescue workers that were doing their jobs? Did we cancel their healthcare? Did we take their pensions away? What makes them different from Americans who have become sick for other reasons?

Thank you for verifying what I said. We aren't talking about cutting anyones taxes. We are talking about keeping them at the current rate rather than raising them. There is a significant difference there. And you've demonstrated that you clearly don't recognize that difference.

Also, thank you for destroying the lefts justification for Obamacare. I assume you will join with the rest of us and repealing that abomination?

Wow. There's so much wrong with what you wrote it's hard to know where to begin.

First of all, the current legislation is to whether or not to extend the tax cuts that were supposed to expire. Only a dumbass or a wingnut would not know that.

Second of all, Obama's health care plan won't come into full effect until 2014 and "40 percent of the World Trade Center workers being monitored by a Mount Sinai Hospital study lack health insurance."

Health effects arising from the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh and we all do have to call you a dumbass since your silly posts point to it every day.

Class dismissed.

Thanks for the dumbfuckery Mr. Union Drone.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....................................

Tough talk from a union drone who wouldn't lift a finger to do shit for anybody unless there was an extra buck in it or his handlers told him to do so.

Thank you for verifying what I said. We aren't talking about cutting anyones taxes. We are talking about keeping them at the current rate rather than raising them. There is a significant difference there. And you've demonstrated that you clearly don't recognize that difference.

Also, thank you for destroying the lefts justification for Obamacare. I assume you will join with the rest of us and repealing that abomination?

Either you're making this all up or you're full of shit. Nobody can be that stupid.

WHEN "Obamacare" is put into full effect then situations like what's happening with our 9/11 Heroes will no longer be a factor. If nothing else it PROVES why we NEED "Obamacare".

About "Obamacare".....It won't be stopped or repealed so you better get used to the idea.

About the 9/11 Heroes........Your callousness tells me that you obviously don't give two shits about them. And THAT'S really sad. You would feel differently if you had a fucking clue what they went through and continue to suffer.

Class dismissed.

Thanks for the dumbfuckery Mr. Union Drone.

And thanks for being an unpatriotic asshole you fuck.

Either you're making this all up or you're full of shit. Nobody can be that stupid.

WHEN "Obamacare" is put into full effect then situations like what's happening with our 9/11 Heroes will no longer be a factor. If nothing else it PROVES why we NEED "Obamacare".

About "Obamacare".....It won't be stopped or repealed so you better get used to the idea.

About the 9/11 Heroes........Your callousness tells me that you obviously don't give two shits about them. And THAT'S really sad. You would feel differently if you had a fucking clue what they went through and continue to suffer.

Answer a simple question.

Why do they need two sets of benefits?

Forum List

Back