GOP takes house

Did it need a thread? I think not. They'll take the House, Dems will keep the Senate. Gridlock baby.

Figured there may as well be. There's one for every other win, haha. Gridlock? Eh, Idk. I remain hopeful that both parties will figure out a way to find solutions in the middle. Prob just wishful thinking though.

Meet the new Speaker of the House
* * * * * John Boehner * * * * *

john-boehner_5224.jpg

I know this will make Mr Shaman's day!

Last edited:
Pelosi is gone!

Recent tradition says she retires regardless of whether she wins reelection.

Whatever the outcome either the EU or the far East will fail and meltdown II will result. If you thought 2008 was fun, 2011 will knock your socks off.

I congratulate the Republicans on their dramatic turnaround. Now that they have the House, I only hope they put aside political bickering and start doing what is best for the country

I congratulate the Republicans on their dramatic turnaround. Now that they have the House, I only hope they put aside political bickering and start doing what is best for the country

Depends, how obstructionist will the Democrats be? How often will Obama pull out the veto?

I figure for the next decade as far as the working class goes the best we can hope for is to hold our own.

Depends, how obstructionist will the Democrats be? How often will Obama pull out the veto?

Obstructionism now goes both ways. You gotta give if you wanna get

Are the Republicans willing to do it?

Forum List

Back