GOP T- partier unrepentant

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
I guess she thinks its between her and god like Gingrich does w/ his seriel adultery LOLOL
Pol Behind Obama Chimp Email: "I Assume I Offended The Black People!" | Story | Wonderwall
The California Republican who forwarded an email depicting President Obama as a baby chimpanzee finally apologized today, saying she knew she "offended the black people," but vowed not to resign.

Clueless Marilyn Davenport, a 74-year-old white state rep, invoked multiple Bible verses :eusa_angel: in her apology while saying her constituents want her to stay on.
GOP official apologizes for email picturing Obama as a chimpanzee but refuses to resign | L.A. NOW | Los Angeles Times
At the news conference, Davenport said she “offended the black people” :eusa_eh: and that "I humbly receive your rebuke.'' :eusa_liar:

Last edited:
great, another douchebag race baiting thread, just like the last one.

A California Republican forwarded an email depicting President Obama, as a baby chimpanzee finally apologized today saying she knew she "offended the black people," but vowed not to resign.

a baby chimpanzee finally apologized ... must be one of those signing chimps like on celebrity apprentice.

Last edited:
Right wingers are never wrong, why should they need to repent?

That is true. God is ONLY on their side, so they can make their own rules. It has been that way for years.

Gingrich is a great example. He was going after Clinton when the Hypocrite was doing the same thing, and to a wife suffering from cancer. TYPICAL

That is true. God is ONLY on their side, so they can make their own rules. It has been that way for years.

Gingrich is a great example. He was going after Clinton when the Hypocrite was doing the same thing, and to a wife suffering from cancer. TYPICAL

How convenient for her and Gingrich. All that is req'd of them is to get right w/ god. :eusa_eh: Riiight :rolleyes:

Exactly why should she resign if she doesn't want to?

And why on earth would you expect her to be repentant when you aren't?

That womans a fossil like Avatar, Stephanie, CaliGirl, PoliChick, etc..... and she needs to go pronto.

In other words, you can't possibly support the nonsense you've been saying so you are just going to go onto the attack.

I can understand being disgusted with the woman. But why on earth do you have to make up stuff too?

That womans a fossil like Avatar, Stephanie, CaliGirl, PoliChick, etc..... and she needs to go pronto.

Oh, and I'm willing to bet that I'm younger than you are. Could be wrong though I'm starting to get up there.

In other words, you can't possibly support the nonsense you've been saying so you are just going to go onto the attack.

I can understand being disgusted with the woman. But why on earth do you have to make up stuff too?
Dot Com is a liberal. It's in the manual.

Forum List

Back