GOP Success: We removed Saddam and replaced him with Islam

As usual the rabbi ignores backing up his own bullshit.

If people are too dumb to go back and research it (hell, too dumb to look it up on Wiki) then engaging in discussion would be fruitless.
Iran is a theocracy. Iraq is not. Your inability to differentiate the two might be your problem.

Okay so I took your advice and looked up iran's constitution. So you're saying it's a theocracy because it says:

"Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation."
Http://www.iranonline.com/iran/iran-info/government/constitution-1.html

Is that correct?
No, as usual. Any more than Argentina is a theocracy because it establishes the Roman Church as its official religion.
Iran is a theocracy because it is run by the mullahs. Iran is the one with the N at the end. Iraq has a Q at the end. This might be the source of your confusion.

Acknowledging contributions from Mesopotamia's history and recognizing Iraq's first theocracy are exclusive. Would you say the US existed in 1247 because the river we now call the Mississippi was there?

No, but I'd note that America existed and that Mississippian culture in 1247 has influenced the United States today (albeit not very significantly; poor example for me to use.) I think our disagreement in the first place stemmed from my assumption that you were using "Iraq" to refer to the region rather than to the modern geopolitical entity.

Wow, here you are hoping the Iraqis fail. What a cold heart you have.

Does having your head surrounded by rectum make it difficult to breathe?

What's your experience been? I'm not the one who could not place the 14th Amendment in the correct century.

So I typed in 1968 instead of 1868. Glad to know you're "perfect". Do you walk on water?

When you go for such a lame attack, it shows you've lost your confidence. But that's ok. It wasn't real.

That's painful hairsplitting borderlining intellectual dishonesty because you're trying to use theological concepts to ignore ruling classes.
How? The existence of councils of puppet scholars in self-proclaimed "Islamic" states does not, in my mind, mean that a clergy is permitted to exist by Islam itself. Ijtihad isn't a privilege reserved for a cabal of old men despite what some governments may believe.

Iraq doesn't have a secular government. It's absolutely impossible considering a Religion is cited as the supreme law of the land and all legislation will be based on that Religion. You may not like the perversions you see in the invention of hierarchies but that doesn't mean they don't exist.
Iraq isn't fully secular; you're right. My views of governance in the Islamic world are simply very black and white. A society which isn't fully Islamic is un-Islamic.

Of the three largest minorities, Kurds, Shiites and Sunnis, my understanding is the Sunnis are the smallest.

We know that the Kurd religion is actually a sect of the Sunnis. So you would expect them, politically, to work together. However, the Kurds were mistreated terribly under Saddam.

My feeling is the Kurds will actually, eventually side, politically with the Shiites and the Sunnis will be marginalized.

Things are still being sorted out. Eventually, you will see a Shiite "cleric" in charge. Once the Christians have been completely wiped out, they will turn on the Sunnis.

I don't see it happening any other way.

Sunnis make up over one third of the Iraqi population and are about one half Kurdish and one half Arab. By comparison, 8% of Iran is Sunni. To me, the likelihood of a second Iran seems very slim.

Last edited:
If people are too dumb to go back and research it (hell, too dumb to look it up on Wiki) then engaging in discussion would be fruitless.
Iran is a theocracy. Iraq is not. Your inability to differentiate the two might be your problem.

Okay so I took your advice and looked up iran's constitution. So you're saying it's a theocracy because it says:

"Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation."

Is that correct?
No, as usual. Any more than Argentina is a theocracy because it establishes the Roman Church as its official religion.
Iran is a theocracy because it is run by the mullahs. Iran is the one with the N at the end. Iraq has a Q at the end. This might be the source of your confusion.

FIRST PART
CHAPTER I
DECLARATIONS, RIGHTS AND GUARANTEES
Section 1.- The Argentine Nation adopts the federal republican representative form
of government, as this Constitution establishes.
Section 2.- The Federal Government supports the Roman Catholic Apostolic
religion.

http://www.argentina.gob.ar/argentina/portal/documentos/constitucion_ingles.pdf

Roman Church as its official religion = supports the Roman Catholic Apostolic
religion?

Is that what you are saying? Support "EQUALS" Official?

pow_300.gif

ATOMIC BITCH SLAP!

As usual the rabbi ignores backing up his own bullshit.

Is that correct?

If the religion is the law what would you call it if not a Theocracy?

Of the three largest minorities, Kurds, Shiites and Sunnis, my understanding is the Sunnis are the smallest.

We know that the Kurd religion is actually a sect of the Sunnis. So you would expect them, politically, to work together. However, the Kurds were mistreated terribly under Saddam.

My feeling is the Kurds will actually, eventually side, politically with the Shiites and the Sunnis will be marginalized.

Things are still being sorted out. Eventually, you will see a Shiite "cleric" in charge. Once the Christians have been completely wiped out, they will turn on the Sunnis.

I don't see it happening any other way.

Sunnis make up over one third of the Iraqi population and are about one half Kurdish and one half Arab. By comparison, 8% of Iran is Sunni. To me, the likelihood of a second Iran seems very slim.

Iraq's ethnic, religious makeup

With a Kurd/Shiite coalition, that would leave about 20% Sunni. Plus the oil is in the north and in the south. The only reason Sunnis get any oil money, is because of politics. But how long will that last?

Anyway, that's my prediction. If they were able to completely destroy the Christian population, right in front of the Bush Administration, without a shred of disapproval or a smidgen of interest, what do any Sunnis mean? Even today, American Christians don't seem to give a, pardon the word, "Damn", about Iraqi Christians.

Is that correct?

If the religion is the law what would you call it if not a Theocracy?

I agree. But what I quoted was from Iraq's Constitution and not Iran's. The rabbi is such a dishonest fuck you have to do such things. Now he's saying iran is a theocracy because it is run by mullahs but he's too fucking dumb to see the absurdity of that argument.

Is that correct?

Show us where Argentina claims the RCC is its official State religion and is a fundamental source of legislation. Or is this another claim you will not back up?

Is that correct?

Show us where Argentina claims the RCC is its official State religion and is a fundamental source of legislation. Or is this another claim you will not back up?

It's already been quoted dumbshit. Do you think IRan is NOT a theocracy?

It hasn't been "quoted" double dumbshit. Argentina "supports" religion, that's not the same as "official".

Already done.
Do you think Iran is NOT a theocracy?

Already done.

Iran is a theocracy so your little attempt at distraction is as reetawrded as you. For the third time:

Instead of lying and saying "already done" why don't you show us where that is in Argentina's Constitution?

Quote it from their Constitution.

Already done.

Iran is a theocracy so your little attempt at distraction is as reetawrded as you. For the third time:

Instead of lying and saying "already done" why don't you show us where that is in Argentina's Constitution?

That's already been done. On this thread.
So IRan is a theocracy. It is run by clerics. Iraq is not run by clerics. There's your difference right there.
Case closed. Yet again.

Already done.

So IRan is a theocracy. It is run by clerics. Iraq is not run by clerics. There's your difference right there.
Case closed. Yet again.

You know you can't back up your claim about Argentina and instead of admitting it you choose to admit yourself into Cuntland. See ya bitch.

Then you try to rewrite the definition of a theocracy to suit your needs.

Case closed. Yet again.

You know you can't back up your claim about Argentina and instead of admitting it you choose to admit yourself into Cuntland. See ya bitch.

You admitted Iran is a theocracy because it is run by the mullahs. Iraq is not run by the mullahs. Obviously it is not a theocracy. Neither is Argentina, despite having an official state religion.
You've been pwned, s0n. Get over it.

Case closed. Yet again.

You admitted Iran is a theocracy because it is run by the mullahs. Iraq is not run by the mullahs. Obviously it is not a theocracy. Neither is Argentina, despite having an official state religion.
You've been pwned, s0n. Get over it.

I never said iran is a theocracy because it is run by mullahs you lying fuck. That is your claim.

Then you claim argentina has an official State religion even though you've provided no evidence. I know....you'll lie again and say the evidence has already been posted. You're a pure fucking bitch and a waste of time.

Already done.

He can't. There are three mentions of religion in their constitution. This is the first one:

FIRST PART
CHAPTER I
DECLARATIONS, RIGHTS AND GUARANTEES
Section 1.- The Argentine Nation adopts the federal republican representative form
of government, as this Constitution establishes.
Section 2.- The Federal Government supports the Roman Catholic Apostolic
religion.

The other two are about foreigners practicing their religion however they want.

No where does it say "official", only "supports".

Forum List

Back