GOP Strategy revealed: Bush followed Democratic Policies

On Morning Joe, it was revealed how we got into this economic mess by Good Old Joe himself, the great thinker that he is. Turns out everything that's happened is because Bush and the Republicans were following Democratic Policy.

1. The Bush Tax cuts were Keynesian Economics.

2. The two unpaid for wars were Keynesian Economics.

3. The unpaid for drugs for votes bill was pure Democratic policy.

4. The Stimulus Package was pure Democratic Policy.

5. Government grew under Bush more than any other president, again, pure Democratic policy.

And he said another three or four that I don't remember right off hand. And one thing he did say was that anyone who thought Obamacare (Romneycare) is what stalled our economy is "stupid".

So is that the Republican strategy? That everything they did was because they were following Democratic Policy? But now they will follow their own?
Huh?

For the eight years he was in office, all I heard from brain dead freaks like you what a right-wing extremist the Shrub was, while I pointed to exactly that list as evidence that he was the the second coming of LBJ....Ask anyone who knows me.

But if leftist fruitcake dopes like you want to claim his sorry ass, it's fine by me.
taxes were lower under Bush than LBJ.
And I could buy a Snickers bar for 10¢...So what?

Huh?

For the eight years he was in office, all I heard from brain dead freaks like you what a right-wing extremist the Shrub was, while I pointed to exactly that list as evidence that he was the the second coming of LBJ....Ask anyone who knows me.

But if leftist fruitcake dopes like you want to claim his sorry ass, it's fine by me.
taxes were lower under Bush than LBJ.
And I could buy a Snickers bar for 10¢...So what?

you're right. they're all the same except Ron Paul. :rolleyes:

Smart people try to understand what went wrong in the past.

Idiots LIE about what went on in the past.

The brain dead pretend the past doesnt matter

So when are you going to try to understand what went wrong in the past?

Forum List

Back