GOP Strategy revealed: Bush followed Democratic Policies

R

rdean

On Morning Joe, it was revealed how we got into this economic mess by Good Old Joe himself, the great thinker that he is. Turns out everything that's happened is because Bush and the Republicans were following Democratic Policy.

1. The Bush Tax cuts were Keynesian Economics.

2. The two unpaid for wars were Keynesian Economics.

3. The unpaid for drugs for votes bill was pure Democratic policy.

4. The Stimulus Package was pure Democratic Policy.

5. Government grew under Bush more than any other president, again, pure Democratic policy.

And he said another three or four that I don't remember right off hand. And one thing he did say was that anyone who thought Obamacare (Romneycare) is what stalled our economy is "stupid".

So is that the Republican strategy? That everything they did was because they were following Democratic Policy? But now they will follow their own?

Bush isnt running. He hasnt been President for nearly 3 years.

But please, continue attacking Bush. After all, if you're focused on attacking him and not fixing problems than it will be so much easier to defeat your bad policies in the next election

Smart people try to understand what went wrong in the past.

Idiots LIE about what went on in the past.

The brain dead pretend the past doesnt matter

On Morning Joe, it was revealed how we got into this economic mess by Good Old Joe himself, the great thinker that he is. Turns out everything that's happened is because Bush and the Republicans were following Democratic Policy.

5. Government grew under Bush more than any other president, again, pure Democratic policy.

And he said another three or four that I don't remember right off hand. And one thing he did say was that anyone who thought Obamacare (Romneycare) is what stalled our economy is "stupid".

So is that the Republican strategy? That everything they did was because they were following Democratic Policy? But now they will follow their own?

I saw that.

Fucking Joe.

What an idiot.

But please, continue attacking Bush. After all, if you're focused on attacking him and not fixing problems than it will be so much easier to defeat your bad policies in the next election

Osama bin Laden's dead. Been dead for a while. 9/11 happened in 2001.

There's still no WTC. And it's August/2011.

Dunno about you...but I blame Bin Laden.

Last edited:

Conservative don't like Dubya.

Oh and " Well, I'm here to tell you, some time in the next couple of months, we're going to be creating between 250,000 jobs a month and 500,000 jobs a month." -- Joe Biden April 2010

Oh and " Well, I'm here to tell you, some time in the next couple of months, we're going to be creating between 250,000 jobs a month and 500,000 jobs a month." -- Joe Biden April 2010

:lmao:

Republicans: We're not Obama

When CON$ervatism fails, and CON$ervatism fails every time it's tried, the CON$ claim that CON$ervatism was not CON$ervative enough. :cuckoo:
CON$ervatism is just too Liberal to ever work. :lol:

So W was following Dimocrat policy, yet the lefty clowns vilified him incessantly. Interesting, in a dumbbell Dimocrat sort of way.

Of course it is beyond your limited imagination to think that some people are neither D nor R, right?

Seriously, grow the fuck up, kid.

America needs reality based citizens, not partisans.

So W was following Dimocrat policy, yet the lefty clowns vilified him incessantly. Interesting, in a dumbbell Dimocrat sort of way.

Of course it is beyond your limited imagination to think that some people are neither D nor R, right?

Seriously, grow the fuck up, kid.

America needs reality based citizens, not partisans.

have you told this to Dean or Truth?......they need to hear this.....

This is exactly why we formed the TEA Party. You pinheads can keep running your yappers trying to spin it into racism. The grownups here will have to carry the load here to get the problems fixed.

The Gingrich government shutdown ended only when Clinton agreed to submit a 7 year CBO-approved balanced budget. That was one of the best thing that ever happened to this country.

I know its so cool isn't it, how Gingrich & the Republicans actually balanced the budget & Clinton took all the credit for it.

Last edited:

That's a lie. Conservative support for Bush never went below 70% his entire term. Even when his overall support went to 30%.

That logic would make Reagan guilty of same charge. Bush's policies mirrored Reagan's.

It will be interesting to see what role Bush will have at next year's RNC. My guess is that he won't even be there. He'll send in some lame video. But I guess it won't be coming from his phony ranch since I hear he no longer owns it.

Yeah, Bush pulled a fast one on the taxpayers. He bought the "ranch" (it wasn't a working ranch and had no animals. George is afraid of horses in case anyone forgot) right before he was selected (that's what you call an election where you lose the popular vote by over half a million people who pulled the lever for the other guy). Then he got the taxpayers to pay for all kinds of improvements to the property, thereby making the property more valuable for resale.

It's the same way he screwed over the taxpayers of Arlington, TX. They essentially paid for the new baseball stadium for the Texas Rangers, thereby increasing the value of the team, and then Bush and his cohorts sold the team for a huge profit.

Bush knew ALL kinds of ways to enrich himself at the expense of the taxpayers, but he can't buy the reputation he trashed. He can't buy back HIS reputation, and he can't buy back Republicans' reputations. That's why I don't think he'll show up. But if he does show up, it will probably be on one of the early nights when not much national media attention will be focused on the event.

Forum List

Back