GOP STILL scared of Pelosi

LOL nobody is "scared" of her she's just a nasty bitch that needs to be removed from office.

Hey intense , this tone is just fine with you huh?

No, but it is par for the course. You shouldn't be comparing yourself to Robert either. How many Posts are you at now? Still he is not making a blanket statement there, categorizing half the country. His comment is about a single person.

How do we effect change? We are all going to change, that is probably the one true constant I see, in relation to how we position ourselves. Do we flow with it or go kicking and screaming?

look at all the substanceless insults for Pelosi from the right.

Hell they dont even know why they are toild to hate her they just hate her because Rush tells them to hate her.

This is the kind of nothingness the right deals in anymore.

Insults insults insults.

They merely gather together and trade personal insults about people and then think that because they all personally insult the person that they have won some debate on the issues.

This is why kids in our schools bully.

They learn oit from parents like these people.

Cindy:" I dont like melissa because Johny likes her"
June: "I know shes no where as pretty as you"
Karen: " I hate the way she wears her hair "
Barb: " yeah and I heard she slept with bobby on the first date"

Then the four walk away thinking they have proven Melissa needs to be made aware of how much they hate her.

The attitude of much of the right on here is exactly the behavior that teaches kids to be bullies.
Yes, we should all kneel at the Pelosi altar because you libs say so.
Oh,,,,you humorless dolts can't take a joke.
Oh we should never poke fun at a member of the protected class!!!!!!
Hey, if you can't take a joke, well pull over and let you out at the next stop.
Either way we are sick of your side's political correctness and hypocrisy.
Truth is, if Pelosi were representing a more politically diverse district, she'd a be a memory.

Its not about Pelosi.

Its about what the right thinks constitutes a disscussion of the issues.

Its all personal insults and packing up.

Facts mean nothing to them.

Its how your kids learn to deal with issues in their lives.
This thread is.
You cannot stand political discourse (in all forms) when it is your side that is on the barrel end.
Grow a thicker skin. It's a tough world out there. Or you can go meekly off into the darkness

LOL nobody is "scared" of her she's just a nasty bitch that needs to be removed from office.

No, but it is par for the course. You shouldn't be comparing yourself to Robert either. How many Posts are you at now? Still he is not making a blanket statement there, categorizing half the country. His comment is about a single person.

How do we effect change? We are all going to change, that is probably the one true constant I see, in relation to how we position ourselves. Do we flow with it or go kicking and screaming?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You said you had a problem with my tone.

My tone is no where near as rude as this guys.

Its not tone and you know it .

Your just a partisan hack who has not use for honesty and facts.

You are so dishonest.

That is one expressing their opinion of the person who is the topic of the debate.

A bit different than what you do...which is insult intelligence and integrity of the person you are debating with.

A big difference.

You dont see it?

You feel insulted by the facts.

Forum List

Back