GOP spending bill to kill 800,000 jobs

How about you tell us, after all we're too pathetic to understand. BTW, they are still spending lots of money they haven't budgeted. :lol:

You cant spend money if sou dont pass a budget. It si impossible

I'll be nice and explain ....

First you run up government spending BIGTIME ... (read 'stimuli')
Second you refuse to pass a budget and pass 'continuing resolution' which maintains previous years spending with an added 10% kicker to 'keep government running while a budget debate rages'
Three rinse and repeat for a third year in a row and you have ballooning spending without a budget

So according to you passing a budget means you dont pass a budget

Has the OP or anyone posted an actual link to the truth of any of these claims on the loss of 800k jobs?

No, it's the season of political crap! What should concern you is that there are idiots that buy this false representation of absolute truth, and they vote. dam no wonder were in this mess!

I'll be nice and explain ....

First you run up government spending BIGTIME ... (read 'stimuli')
Second you refuse to pass a budget and pass 'continuing resolution' which maintains previous years spending with an added 10% kicker to 'keep government running while a budget debate rages'
Three rinse and repeat for a third year in a row and you have ballooning spending without a budget

So according to you passing a budget means you dont pass a budget

This is a political board. I expect you to know the basic terms discussed. Please look up 'continuing resolution' to assist yourself in this economics 101 discussion

Class is over, do your homework and try again next time

Fer realzzzz!! Did you really just type that?? As a huge supporter of Dem policies I totally understand you know absolutely nothing about a budget........just spend it, someone else will pay for it.

I'm thinking Sniperfire is not the dummy here. :cuckoo:

So you think SAiperfire saying that the federal government has not spent a dime in the lasdt 3 years mates her smart

Stupid fuck:

President Obama hails return to PAYGO

President Barack Obama is hailing pay-as-you-go budget legislation he signed Friday night as one in a series of crucial steps needed to snap Washington out of a destructive pattern of overspending.

“Now, Congress will have to pay for what it spends, just like everybody else,” Obama said in his radio and Internet address released Saturday morning. “After a decade of profligacy, the American people are tired of politicians who talk the talk but don’t walk the walk when it comes to fiscal responsibility. It’s easy to get up in front of the cameras and rant against exploding deficits. What’s hard is actually getting deficits under control. But that’s what we must do.”

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0210/32921. html#ixzz0 rtmEKJ00

Is this program paid for, as Obama's paygo law requires?

He's not a stupid fuck. He's a stupid dishonest fuck. SOP for libturds.

Yea, get rid of teachers. They don't do anything important. Besides, it makes the ones left over do a better job. Look how well it worked in Red States.

this is pretty much true,, they are dismal failures as teachers,, many drop out and those who graduate are dumb as rocks.

We know. It's why those in Red States end up at holes like "Liberty University". A tier four college that teaches "magical creation" as part of their science curriculum. We know there is no scientific discoveries coming out of that place, ever.

Yea, get rid of teachers. They don't do anything important. Besides, it makes the ones left over do a better job. Look how well it worked in Red States.

this is pretty much true,, they are dismal failures as teachers,, many drop out and those who graduate are dumb as rocks.

We know. It's why those in Red States end up at holes like "Liberty University". A tier four college that teaches "magical creation" as part of their science curriculum. We know there is no scientific discoveries coming out of that place, ever.

We also know that if you posted it, it is going to be funny. Of course "you know" becasue you have a crystal ball shoved up your ass (and your head follows so it can read it) what will and what won't happen.

Why is it that the democrats insist on taking the fringe activities of the right and talking about them on a continual basis. This is beyond obsession. It is borderline pshychotic.

If you want to really get upset about something, concider what these continuing resolutions are actually doing.

We passed a 1trillion dollar stimulus bill that added to spending as well as a bail out of banks and auto industry in the same year. That spending was added to that years budget.

With continuing resolutions, in the years sense the government has spent AT THAT SAME LEVEL ... We have in effect had all that 'one time spending and bailouts' spent again in the budgets for the last two years as spending in a continuing resolution maintain that level ... Where is that 1 trillion bailout money been spent this year? Because it was budgeted through continuing resolutions. What about that bank and auto buyout money? It was also in the continuing resolution budget numbers

Apparently... its pathetic that you two are so damn ignorant

How about you tell us, after all we're too pathetic to understand. BTW, they are still spending lots of money they haven't budgeted. :lol:

OK, just what in the hell are you about? Of course they spend money without passing a budget. As a matter of fact, they take the lack of a budget as a carte blanche to spend much more than would be considered prudent. And since there is no budget, they can spend what they want, where they want, with little repercussion.
By-the-way, either invest in spell-check, or learn how to use the version provided with your software. Oh, wait, are you intelligent enough to recognize the options provided by spell-check?...

I'm not sure. I'm still trying to figure out how you can't spend money without a budget. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perhaps if you hadn't slept in school you'd know the basics about how our govrenemnt works

So, since you're so smart can you give me a link on how our government works. I'm really interested on how they can't spend money without a budget.

I'm thinking you must be related to TM, perhaps a sister or long lost daughter/son???

How about a colon polyp separated during a recent colonoscopy?

If you want to really get upset about something, concider what these continuing resolutions are actually doing.

We passed a 1trillion dollar stimulus bill that added to spending as well as a bail out of banks and auto industry in the same year. That spending was added to that years budget.

With continuing resolutions, in the years sense the government has spent AT THAT SAME LEVEL ... We have in effect had all that 'one time spending and bailouts' spent again in the budgets for the last two years as spending in a continuing resolution maintain that level ... Where is that 1 trillion bailout money been spent this year? Because it was budgeted through continuing resolutions. What about that bank and auto buyout money? It was also in the continuing resolution budget numbers

The pols are more than aware of that. One-time "bail-outs" become incorporated in the
"budgets" promulgated when continuing resolutions are passed.

Fer realzzzz!! Did you really just type that?? As a huge supporter of Dem policies I totally understand you know absolutely nothing about a budget........just spend it, someone else will pay for it.

I'm thinking Sniperfire is not the dummy here. :cuckoo:

So you think SAiperfire saying that the federal government has not spent a dime in the lasdt 3 years mates her smart

Can you, at least, try to proofread your posts. You come across as a total retard.

And you poor spelling only seals the deal.

there is a reason the dumb ass has no rep.....even fucking "Truth matters" and Dean have some rep....

how is it going to pay for itself doyathink,, do democrats have a money tree or are you just blowing smoke?

It pays for its self because it saves and creates economic benefits for example head start funding saves 10 dollars for every 1 dollar spent

The right would rather import educated talent from other countries. I'm not just whistling Dixie, they have actually said so.

What are we now ... 27th in education, if I remember right. So, that means we can put our kids to work picking produce the Mexican workers used to pick, cleaning bathrooms their parents used to clean and, look at all the money we save by not hiring good teachers at a livable wage.

We can then use that money to bring in educated people from other countries.

I finally got pissed off enough the other day and dumped AT&T. Reason? I was sick of calling for tech support and getting the Philippines or Asia or anybody except the United States. AT&T? A pub company.

If you love paying for outsourcing, sign with AT&T. If you want to pay US people, sign with CREDO.

The GObP/pub/bag do invest in the United States. That is a FACT the rw's here cannot dispute.

I say, put your money where your mouth is.

You want to pay other countries to do US jobs? Fine. How you spend your money is your choice and you have the right and freedom to pay other countries. So, sign up with AT&T.

If you want to pay US people to do a US job, sign with CREDO.

Fucking GObP/pubs/bags -- screw them. I'm not going to sit back and let them take us down without trying to fight back.

You rw's, I'm sure you just can't wait to sign with AT&T so you can support foreign business and foreign banks, just like your scum candidate, Mittens.

What are we now ... 27th in education

is there something wrong with that?.....the mostly Liberal/Democratic State of California has gone from top 5 to bottom 5.....i wonder why Dudley never mentions that?....

So I guess Obama lied when he said, EVERYBODY needed to have some skin in the game and sacrifice..

It seems it's only the people that the liberals decide it should be

and it's going to kill, 800,000 jobs...you really swallow shit

Not a penny is being cut from the Pentagon, in spite of two wars winding down. Not a nickel in new revenues.

Very odd... Yes I seem to remember Obama and the Dems that won in 2008 running off what you just talked about, and yet they managed to spend more on wars...

Can anyone here translate retard?

You're among the most retarded here. You never have a FACT. You only have name calling. And, from everything you have posted, its obvious that you really hate the US.

Why don't you try posting facts for one entire day.

You couldn't do it because you don't have any.

oh geezus Dudley shut the fuck up....you and your dumbass brother Franco are two of the more moronic posters on this board....you never question in any of your posts anything the Democrats do....anything they say.....you just do what they tell you to do and say what they tell you to say.....that makes you a fucking Automaton.....Dudley....lets see you post this.....Democrats have fucked up and have fucked people over just like the Republicans have.....say it Dudley.....if you cant.....then shut the fuck up.....Dem Dupe.....

Forum List

Back