GOP spending bill to kill 800,000 jobs

Harry Reid has refused to do a budget for three years now.

There is nothing the House can do.

God you are so stupid that you think the Federal government has not spent any money in 3 years

Let's engage in the budget process and work it out.

oh wait

Harry Reid refuses to permit America to do budgets, and America careens out of control because of it.

It would be nice if you could engage in intellectual thought but you cant

God you are so stupid that you think the Federal government has not spent any money in 3 years

oh wait

Harry Reid refuses to permit America to do budgets, and America careens out of control because of it.

There is nothing unreasonable about asking for a budget, especially from a democratic administration that ran on transparency.

oh wait

If Harry Reid agrees with your budget priority, why does he not permit the Senate to pass a budget resolution which contains it?

yep stating how the GOP kill thousadns of jobs is whining

Fer realzzzz!! Did you really just type that?? As a huge supporter of Dem policies I totally understand you know absolutely nothing about a budget........just spend it, someone else will pay for it.

I'm thinking Sniperfire is not the dummy here. :cuckoo:

I guess some people think when you get a guberment job it was meant to BE FOR LIFE..

or else they whine us to death because they might get cut just like us little people IF there wasn't the money to pay you.

here is to all them:eusa_boohoo:

Fer realzzzz!! Did you really just type that?? As a huge supporter of Dem policies I totally understand you know absolutely nothing about a budget........just spend it, someone else will pay for it.

So you think SAiperfire saying that the federal government has not spent a dime in the lasdt 3 years makes her smart

Last edited:

So you think SAiperfire saying that the federal government has not spent a dime in the lasdt 3 years mates her smart

Ummm can you show me where SniperFire said no money was spent?? I believe the comment was "no budget" was passed by the Senate...........Yea, I'm thinking she's not the dummy you think she is. But it ain't lookin' too good fer you. :lol:

So you think SAiperfire saying that the federal government has not spent a dime in the lasdt 3 years mates her smart

Stupid fuck:

President Obama hails return to PAYGO

President Barack Obama is hailing pay-as-you-go budget legislation he signed Friday night as one in a series of crucial steps needed to snap Washington out of a destructive pattern of overspending.

“Now, Congress will have to pay for what it spends, just like everybody else,” Obama said in his radio and Internet address released Saturday morning. “After a decade of profligacy, the American people are tired of politicians who talk the talk but don’t walk the walk when it comes to fiscal responsibility. It’s easy to get up in front of the cameras and rant against exploding deficits. What’s hard is actually getting deficits under control. But that’s what we must do.”

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0210/32921. html#ixzz0 rtmEKJ00

Is this program paid for, as Obama's paygo law requires?

Can you, at least, try to proofread your posts. You come across as a total retard.

And you poor spelling only seals the deal.

Ummm can you show me where SniperFire said no money was spent?? I believe the comment was "no budget" was passed by the Senate...........Yea, I'm thinking she's not the dummy you think she is. But it ain't lookin' too good fer you. :lol:

Oh i see the problem here. YOu two are so stupid you dont know what a budget is

Oh yes, we don't understand the word, gotcha!! :eusa_whistle:

Oh yes, we don't understand the word, gotcha!! :eusa_whistle:

Apparently... its pathetic that you two are so damn ignorant

Forum List

Back