Gop spell “armageddon”

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
GOP SPELL “ARMAGEDDON”

Ten years of Bush tax cuts has not created any jobs in spite of corporations wages and profits the highest in 50 years and middle class Americans the lowest since 1929 great depression.
In spite of Obama’s spending trying to jump start and revive the dead economy left by Bush. Created by his tax cuts he has only been allowed by the worse “do nothing” congress in 50 years, he has managed to ward off another depression.
If the GOP wins in 2012 we will see another depression and war with Iran with again no credible evidence of nuclear weapons. Pakistan is the country we should be worrying about and not Iran. We got to stop supporting terrorist Israel no matter what. Iran need a nuclear weapon program to protect them from the constant threat from terrorist Israel with our support. Iran has the right to protect it’s people.
How do you spell “Armageddon?” GOP. 2012 GOP will be the beginning the “last days” mentioned in 2Tim 3;15.

GOP SPELL “ARMAGEDDON”

Ten years of Bush tax cuts has not created any jobs in spite of corporations wages and profits the highest in 50 years and middle class Americans the lowest since 1929 great depression.
In spite of Obama’s spending trying to jump start and revive the dead economy left by Bush. Created by his tax cuts he has only been allowed by the worse “do nothing” congress in 50 years, he has managed to ward off another depression.
If the GOP wins in 2012 we will see another depression and war with Iran with again no credible evidence of nuclear weapons. Pakistan is the country we should be worrying about and not Iran. We got to stop supporting terrorist Israel no matter what. Iran need a nuclear weapon program to protect them from the constant threat from terrorist Israel with our support. Iran has the right to protect it’s people.
How do you spell “Armageddon?” GOP. 2012 GOP will be the beginning the “last days” mentioned in 2Tim 3;15.

So, what's it like working at the White House?

When the fuck are you idiots going to stop calling them "tax cuts"? There havent been any tax cuts for nearly 10 years. Its the current tax rate, period.

I see no reason to increase tax rates since the government has proven it is incapable of spending less than it takes in, which is what it needs to do to balance the budget and pay off debt.

And oh by the way, Dems have had control of the government since 2007, so if they wanted to raise taxes they could have 10 times already. Take it up with them.

Last edited:
Last days? LOL the terrible truth is there are always going to be people who are paying for the bad decisions of the past. There is no substantive difference between the GOP and the Democratic party in what they do, only what they say. It is not the end of the world if either party wins, let me rephrase that, the eventual collapse of western civilization will occur on schedule no matter who is in charge.

When the fuck are you idiots going to stop calling them "tax cuts"? There havent been any tax cuts for nearly 10 years. Its the current tax rate, period.

I see no reason to increase tax rates since the government has proven it is incapable of spending less than it takes in, which is what it needs to do to balance the budget and pay off debt.

And oh by the way, Dems have had control of the government since 2007, so if they wanted to raise taxes they could have 10 times already. Take it up with them.

Actually that is NOT TRUE.

Thanks to inflation taxes have risen on everyone. If your dependent on paychecks to survive you see a loss in purchasing power. If your a capitalist then you have to get more returns on investments. This goes down the line, but spells sky high taxes for everyone in one form or another.

Government is out of control, they just spend and spend and spend, and we wonder why the economy is in trouble.

GOP SPELL “ARMAGEDDON”

deadhorse2.jpg

Last days? LOL the terrible truth is there are always going to be people who are paying for the bad decisions of the past. There is no substantive difference between the GOP and the Democratic party in what they do, only what they say. It is not the end of the world if either party wins, let me rephrase that, the eventual collapse of western civilization will occur on schedule no matter who is in charge.

I have a feeling we are going to be paying for the last 4 years for the next 20 years or so. It may even be worse, America may not exist in 2 more years.

I have a feeling we are going to be paying for the last 4 years for the next 20 years or so. It may even be worse, America may not exist in 2 more years.

More apocalyptic hyperbole? How is your dire prediction any more informed than OPs?

Actually that is NOT TRUE.

Thanks to inflation taxes have risen on everyone. If your dependent on paychecks to survive you see a loss in purchasing power. If your a capitalist then you have to get more returns on investments. This goes down the line, but spells sky high taxes for everyone in one form or another.

Government is out of control, they just spend and spend and spend, and we wonder why the economy is in trouble.

What exactly did I say isn't true? I said taxes haven't been cut.

Forum List

Back