GOP similar to WBC in disrespecting our heroes.

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
I've see so much disrespect for our heroes like John Kerry and Chuck Hagel, public servants who made the ultimate sacrifice for their country. The GOP's behavior reminds me of the Westboro Baptist Church protesting at funerals.

One is just a watered down version of the extreme other.

Not to mention the GOP, with Hagel, is throwing one of their own under the bus.

I've see so much disrespect for our heroes like John Kerry and Chuck Hagel, public servants who made the ultimate sacrifice for their country. The GOP's behavior reminds me of the Westboro Baptist Church protesting at funerals.

Ultimate sacrifice, really? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Making the ultimate sacrifice for one's country is giving their life for it something I'm 100 percent certain Kerry and Hagel have not done. I seem to recall some very ugly and disrespectful treatment by the left in regards to John McCain and his military service in 2008 Careful with the rocks in that glass house.

I was not aware that it was the GOP that referred to General David Patraeus as General Betrayus. :lol:

Oh, and decades before I was born, wasn't it people with your political beliefs that were spitting on our soldiers and calling them baby killers as they came back from Vietnam? Yeah....so don't try and fool us with this sudden respect for military vets. We all know your real military hero is Major Nidal Hasan!!!

Not surprised. The Tea Party was able to convince the GOP to throw cops and firemen under the bus without hesitation, and they outright talked shit about those men and women while doing it. They lost a lot of support and votes because of it.

not surprised. The tea party was able to convince the gop to throw cops and firemen under the bus without hesitation, and they outright talked shit about those men and women while doing it. They lost a lot of support and votes because of it.

link?

I was not aware that it was the GOP that referred to General David Patraeus as General Betrayus. :lol:

Oh, and decades before I was born, wasn't it people with your political beliefs that were spitting on our soldiers and calling them baby killers as they came back from Vietnam? Yeah....so don't try and fool us with this sudden respect for military vets. We all know your real military hero is Major Nidal Hasan!!!

I don't recall a whole lot of respect for McCain, a man who spent 5 years as a POW.

Does anyone take this troll seriously...I mean he posted a thread on who Courtney love screws around with

Not surprised. The Tea Party was able to convince the GOP to throw cops and firemen under the bus without hesitation, and they outright talked shit about those men and women while doing it. They lost a lot of support and votes because of it.

You really are liar..what happened to you you have to stoop to this?..stop it

If you consider Kerry and Hagel "heroes", all you've done is INSULT the REAL heroes who have served in this country's armed forces.

Have you ever spent time in an infantry unit, son?
Ever served in a forward area?
Ever put your life in another man's hands, and asked him to put his life in yours?

You fuckin' liberals... you have no idea how to defend a nation. All you've done is weaken our country. That's all you've done. You've put people's lives in danger.

Sweet dreams, son.

:eusa_shhh:

You notice they didn't have any problems questioning Bush's service with the fact a so called REPORTER Dan Rather went on National T.V. with fake documents..

don't let these people stop you folks...this is their TACTICS to TRY and shut you up..the same with any criticism of Obama as being a RACIST.

WE the People have enemies WITHIN

Yup.

You notice they didn't have any problems questioning Bush's service with the fact a so called REPORTER Dan Rather went on National T.V. with fake documents..

don't let these people stop you folks...this is their TACTICS to TRY and shut you up..the same with any criticism of Obama as being a RACIST.

Mccarthy lives!

Mccarthy lives!

you can bury your head no matter to the rest of us

Mccarthy lives!

you can bury your head no matter to the rest of us

Mccarthy lives!

Forum List

Back