GOP Should Listen To Steve Schmidt!!

F Schmidt! How'd he do for McCain? All the GOP and Conservatives have to do is make sure they drill it in the heads of all candidates not to say idiotic things on abortion! That cost us 2 SURE Sen seats.

Voter fraud is what got Barry the POS another term regardless what the Botheads say. You do not get voting of 70,000 to 0 like they did in Cleve and Philly ( hmmmmm 2 swing states ) without fraud. And thats in your face fraud!!!!! And nothing is done about it.

Meet the Press Panel Blames Romney Loss on Limbaugh and ‘Loons and Wackos’ of Conservative Base

STEVE SCHMIDT: Conservatism is a serious governing philosophy that has served this country well. But to too many swing voters in the country, when you hear the word conservative now, they think of loons and wackos. We gave up five U.S. Senate seats over the last two election cycles by people who were just out there, completely extreme, manifestly unprepared for the offices that they’re running for. Our elected leaders are scared to death of the conservative entertainment complex, the shrill and divisive voices that are bombastic and broadcasting out into the homes. And this country is rejecting the social extremism of the Republican Party on issue after issue. And if you look at the four states that legalized gay marriage, on a range of issues, our coalition is shrinking and the Republican Party has a lot of soul searching to do if we are going to assemble a majority.

Meet the Press Panel Blames Romney Loss on Limbaugh and

SS seems like a very intelligent, reasonable man. I've seen him on Morning Joe a lot and I like him. If the GOP is smart they will start taking the advice of someone like him instead of Rush Limbaugh.

Good luck with that. They call anyone who is remotely moderate on any issue a RINO and drive them out of the party. For all but a few, they really believe this is the way to expand the base.

Listening and responding to advice from the 'opposition' is not likely in your interest.

Listening and responding to advice from the 'opposition' is not likely in your interest.

Because living in a bubble is so much better.

Meth heads think the sameway as you do Annie.

Perhaps. So do thinking folks regarding listening to those with best interests.

As I said to Grump, plenty of opportunities to argue and debate, but taking advice? No.

Because living in a bubble is so much better.

Meth heads think the sameway as you do Annie.

Perhaps. So do thinking folks regarding listening to those with best interests.

As I said to Grump, plenty of opportunities to argue and debate, but taking advice? No.

then get ready for more failing with these elections. People who won't take in outside input are worthless.

Yeah, lets take advice of someone who helped in McCain losing the Presidency

:lol:

At least Schmidt is trying to come up with ideas, to shake things up a bit. I see no such effort from the rest of his party. The GOP just lost to a President presiding over an 8% unemployment rate, and they have convinced themselves --sound familiar?-- that it's because they weren't conservative enough, that they have no problem with messaging.

The GOP can attack Schmidt all it wants, but at least he isn't denying the fact that the American electorate is undergoing a historic shift.

Last edited:

At least Schmidt is trying to come up with ideas, to shake things up a bit. I see no such effort from the rest of his party. The GOP just lost to a President presiding over an 8% unemployment rate, and they have convinced themselves --sound familiar?-- that it's because they weren't conservative enough, that they have no problem with messaging.

The GOP can attack Schmidt all it wants, but at least he isn't denying the fact that the American electorate is undergoing a historic shift.

The gop needs to start selling their message better
but when they are up against the rabid hate and fear mongering of the Democrat party with a lapdog DNC media

but this idiot thinks blaming a radio host and the PEOPLE in his party, then he can go straight to hell or go work for the Democrat party, he'd fit right in

Last edited:

but when they are up against the rabid hate and fear mongering of the Democrat party with a lapdog DNC media

The party has an uphill battle, indeed, and it has to start with its messaging. If it doesn't want to soften its stance on positions, it has to at least communicate them in a way that doesn't (1) alienate so many freakin' people, and (2) allow the Dems and the press to paint caricatures of them.

But of course the left would eat this stuff up from Schmidt

they hate Limbaugh and their fellow American citizens who belong to the Republican party

Schmidt can go to hell

McCain and Romney are moderates

Romney won among white millennials by 7 points (McCain lost them in 2008). Does anyone believe that young whites are less liberal on social issues than young blacks and latinos? Does anyone believe that young blacks are latinos rejected Romney because of gay marriage and abortion? Well, if they do the are wrong.

Oh, OK.

So McCain was too Conservative? Was that the problem?

Steve Schmidt was involved in picking Sarah Palin and said he later regretted it. She would not have been qualified to run the country if something happened to McCain. But he thinks McCain lost because Obama ran a better campaign.

McCain lost because McCain is ideologically far more a Democrat than he'll ever be a Republican, plus he isn't a feel good black guy like Obama was, and is. It's amazing people elected someone based solely on the words "hope and change"... Twice. As if Obama had the qualifications to be POTUS more than Palin did... Ridiculous. No matter who you voted for in 2008 a liberal was going to be President. Sarah Palin was far more in tune with true conservatives than McCain will ever be... They picked her as VP only to reel in more right leaning votes for the RINO. It was her honest conservatism that led to the Media's all out assault on her with barely any regard for the Liberal John McCain. I hope Sarah Palin runs in 2016, if just for the fact that she infuriates the loons, and that pleases me.

Wrong. She does not infuriate the loons. They love her. You are very mixed up. But I agree with one thing. I also hope she runs in 2016. Go Sara!!!

$sarah-palin-2016.jpg

Steve Schmidt was involved in picking Sarah Palin and said he later regretted it. She would not have been qualified to run the country if something happened to McCain. But he thinks McCain lost because Obama ran a better campaign.

McCain lost because McCain is ideologically far more a Democrat than he'll ever be a Republican, plus he isn't a feel good black guy like Obama was, and is. It's amazing people elected someone based solely on the words "hope and change"... Twice. As if Obama had the qualifications to be POTUS more than Palin did... Ridiculous. No matter who you voted for in 2008 a liberal was going to be President. Sarah Palin was far more in tune with true conservatives than McCain will ever be... They picked her as VP only to reel in more right leaning votes for the RINO. It was her honest conservatism that led to the Media's all out assault on her with barely any regard for the Liberal John McCain. I hope Sarah Palin runs in 2016, if just for the fact that she infuriates the loons, and that pleases me.

Wrong. She does not infuriate the loons. They love her. You are very mixed up. But I agree with one thing. I also hope she runs in 2016. Go Sara!!!

View attachment 22717

Me too.

but this idiot thinks blaming a radio host and the PEOPLE in his party, then he can go straight to hell or go work for the Democrat party, he'd fit right in

Do you need a house to fall on you?? Their message sucks!!! Start selling it?? Where have you been, under a rock?? The American voters rejected their message. In 2008 and 2012!! Wake up!!!

Do you need a house to fall on you?? Their message sucks!!! Start selling it?? Where have you been, under a rock?? The American voters rejected their message. In 2008 and 2012!! Wake up!!!

LOL, that's how they won the house in 2010 and 2012
you all win a re-election by a small margin and believe it's YOUR message the whole country has embraced..
well that isn't happening dearie, but if it blows your skirt to think so, go on with it.

Forum List

Back