GOP senators: US, not Israel, should attack Iran "if necessary"

Kevin_Kennedy

Defend Liberty
Aug 27, 2008
Two senior Republican senators say the United States, and not Israel, should attack Iran if military action becomes "necessary."

They also say a simple strike at the country's nuclear capability wouldn't be enough -- the US would have to launch an "all-or-nothing" war against Iran with the aim of crippling the country's military capabilities.

GOP senators: US, not Israel, should attack Iran ‘if necessary’ | Raw Story

This is one of the reasons I said Lindsey Graham represents everything wrong with the Republican Party. He wants to get us mired in another war we can't afford with little to no evidence that Iran is developing nuclear energy for anything less than peaceful purposes.

Israel should take care of Iran. They have the capabilities, they should just stop lying because it is the biggest open secret in the Middle East.

Israel should take care of Iran. They have the capabilities, they should just stop lying because it is the biggest open secret in the Middle East.

I would say no one should take care of Iran. They're allowed to develop nuclear energy for peaceful purposes under the Non-Proliferation Treaty. If Israel does want to attack Iran, however, then it needs to be made clear to them that the U.S. will not support them in that endeavor in any way shape or form. We need to remain neutral.

I would say no one should take care of Iran. They're allowed to develop nuclear energy for peaceful purposes under the Non-Proliferation Treaty. If Israel does want to attack Iran, however, then it needs to be made clear to them that the U.S. will not support them in that endeavor in any way shape or form. We need to remain neutral.

You know if that happens, we'll be called anti-semites. Besides, I don't trust the leader of Iran for two seconds to believe that nuclear energy is being developed for peaceful purposes.

You know if that happens, we'll be called anti-semites. Besides, I don't trust the leader of Iran for two seconds to believe that nuclear energy is being developed for peaceful purposes.

Neutrality isn't anti-Israel, so why should that be an anti-semitic position? I don't trust him either, I'm taking the word of the IAEA.

Neutrality isn't anti-Israel, so why should that be an anti-semitic position? I don't trust him either, I'm taking the word of the IAEA.

Because you obviously want to see Jews pushed into the sea, duh. Seriously though, Israel and Jewish-Americans will see it as Obama being an anti-semite. Whether they're right is an entire different matter. (Spoiler: They're not.)

I wouldn't take the word of the IAEA on the leader of Iran. He's as loony as Kim Jong Ill.

Because you obviously want to see Jews pushed into the sea, duh. Seriously though, Israel and Jewish-Americans will see it as Obama being an anti-semite. Whether they're right is an entire different matter. (Spoiler: They're not.)

I wouldn't take the word of the IAEA on the leader of Iran. He's as loony as Kim Jong Ill.

I take their word that they have no evidence that Iran is developing a nuclear weapon.

The U.S. will protect Israel, and it will radiate any country thinks to try to nuke it. Having said that, I have no doubt that if the administration thought it was in this country's best interest, that Israel would be "allowed" to strike Iran.

Israel is more than capable of doing its own radiating, but no one would be foolish enough to nuke Israel. Especially Iran, considering they have no nukes.

clearly, you hate jews and want to sea them floating in the water, antisemite.

Two senior Republican senators say the United States, and not Israel, should attack Iran if military action becomes "necessary."

They also say a simple strike at the country's nuclear capability wouldn't be enough -- the US would have to launch an "all-or-nothing" war against Iran with the aim of crippling the country's military capabilities.

This is one of the reasons I said Lindsey Graham represents everything wrong with the Republican Party. He wants to get us mired in another war we can't afford with little to no evidence that Iran is developing nuclear energy for anything less than peaceful purposes.
What are you drinking again?
Iran is obviously pursuing nuclear weapons. They are doing everything that a country that wanted to attain nuclear weapons without being discovered would do. THey are doing nothing that a country intent on electricity generation would do.
And you're understanding of what Graham said betrays poor comprehension.

What are you drinking again?
Iran is obviously pursuing nuclear weapons. They are doing everything that a country that wanted to attain nuclear weapons without being discovered would do. THey are doing nothing that a country intent on electricity generation would do.
And you're understanding of what Graham said betrays poor comprehension.

Orange juice.

Yes, by disclosing their facility to the IAEA as they're supposed to do they're doing everything a country that wanted to attain nuclear weapons without being discovered would do. Clearly.

Orange juice.

Yes, by disclosing their facility to the IAEA as they're supposed to do they're doing everything a country that wanted to attain nuclear weapons without being discovered would do. Clearly.

Orange justice is code for Jew Blood isn't it? :eek:

Besides, don't you think they're a bit late on disclosing that they have the facility? Like more than a couple years? :eusa_eh:

Orange juice.

Orange justice is code for Jew Blood isn't it? :eek:

Besides, don't you think they're a bit late on disclosing that they have the facility? Like more than a couple years? :eusa_eh:

I certainly hope not.

We knew about it all along, didn't we?

They disclosed it after it became known everyone knew about it.
But they've done all kinds of other things, like limiting IAEA inspectors in where they could go. Full compliance is apparantly not in the cards here.
They are guilty as hell. THey are determined to become the leaders of the region by wiping Israel off the map. People didnt believe Hitler when he said what he was going to do and people aren't believing A-jad when he says it.

But they've done all kinds of other things, like limiting IAEA inspectors in where they could go. Full compliance is apparantly not in the cards here.
They are guilty as hell. THey are determined to become the leaders of the region by wiping Israel off the map. People didnt believe Hitler when he said what he was going to do and people aren't believing A-jad when he says it.

That's not what he said, however. He was quoting Khomeini in saying that Israel's regime should be wiped from the pages of time. He didn't say he intended to wipe Israel off the map.

That's not what he said, however. He was quoting Khomeini in saying that Israel's regime should be wiped from the pages of time. He didn't say he intended to wipe Israel off the map.

Oh, OK. Little misunderstanding there. Could happen to anyone. A-mad actually loves Israel and wants to see it prosper in peace. Glad we cleared that up.
Tool.

Oh, OK. Little misunderstanding there. Could happen to anyone. A-mad actually loves Israel and wants to see it prosper in peace. Glad we cleared that up.
Tool.

See Kevin! You do want Jews pushed into the sea! Be sure to get that Jew blood off your face, shouldn't be drinking from a goblet anyway. :eek:

Last edited:

Tool.

That's not what I said. Much like how Ahmadinejad never said he intends to wipe Israel off the map.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back