GOP Senators to Bush: Time's Up

Your past service does not give you a pass for your current appeasement attitude

I do not have an appeasement attitude. that is how you, a cowardly partisan hack who has never served, inaccurately characterize it. I disagree with your assertion and I again suggest that your selective support for our nation's veterans is despicable.

I do not have an appeasement attitude. that is how you, a cowardly partisan hack who has never served, inaccurately characterize it. I disagree with your assertion and I again suggest that your selective support for our nation's veterans is despicable.

Speaking the truth is what you find dispicable

Speaking the truth is what you find dispicable

not so. your selective support for veterans only if they share your political viewpoint is what I find despicable.

your slavish devotion to Dubya and your uncritical enthusiastic support for the war in Iraq, which I believe detracts from the fight against our real enemy, is unconscionable.

and your refusal to answer any questions or to defend your positions is mildly annoying, but, by now, expected.

not so. your selective support for veterans only if they share your political viewpoint is what I find despicable.

your slavish devotion to Dubya and your uncritical enthusiastic support for the war in Iraq, which I believe detracts from the fight against our real enemy, is unconscionable.

and your refusal to answer any questions or to defend your positions is mildly annoying, but, by now, expected.

I do openly take on my party when they are wrong - you do not

I call those out in my party when they make a mistake - you will not

I support all the vets - but when they put their party ahead of their country - I call them on it - as I am doing with you

You mean like your slanderous attack on me demanding I prove I am not a liar when I "claim" I am a retired GySgt? An attack you initiated because I won't cowtow to your ego and bow down and kiss the ground you walk on?

Like your insistance that people only answer questions you ask in very specific ways, usually one word, yes or no?

How about you answer that way to this question...

Have you stopped beating your wife yet?

Like your claim that 36 percent favorable is a stellar jump over 30 percent when the poll has a plus or minus 3 percent? Or that 49 percent disapproval is ok cause it just isn't quite 50 yet?

Forum List

Back