GOP Senators to Bush: Time's Up

oh, RSR.... I would love for you to correct me, if I am wrong, about your weird convoluted theories about this. :lol:

I have in previous threads

You are to dense to get it

Of course if the libs get their way and we surrender in Iraq. Libs will blame Bush for the slaughter

here we go again.

so..the shiite mahdi army are not terrorists?

the sunni insurgents that, up until a month ago were killing us, but now we provide armament to, are not terrorists?

only AQ...

and you think that AQ is being bankrolled by Iran....who is also bankrolling Sadr?

and somehow, the handful of AQ (sunni) terrorists bankrolled by shiite Iran is going to prevail in Iraq against not only sunni insurgents but the overwhelmingly shiite population of Iraq and its mahdi army - not to mention the fairly well trained (if not all that courageous) Iraqi army...and they will rule ALL those shiites AND sunnis hand in hand with Iran (against the will of the indigenous shiites AND sunnis) for a few table scraps of political power or they, AQ, will then be slaughtered by Iran?

Have I got that right?

as I have said: this bizarre theory of yours is not only laughable, it is completely unsubstantiated by any facts of any kind. And the mere fact that you can suggest it indicates a total lack of understanding on your part of the dynamics that shape the arab and muslim worlds.

let's review:

I said:

or are you talking about that renowned "handful of deadenders in their final throes" again? (quoting Cheney when he was discussing AL Qaeda)

you replied:

Try the AQ terrorists, and other thugs, who are being backed by Iran?

and now...let's break it down:

let's take it one step at a time...

Do you consider the shiite mahdi militia under the control of Sadr to be "terrorists"? Do you consider them to be our "enemies"?

answer that and we'll continue.....

as I have said: this bizarre theory of yours is not only laughable, it is completely unsubstantiated by any facts of any kind. And the mere fact that you can suggest it indicates a total lack of understanding on your part of the dynamics that shape the arab and muslim worlds.

We all know how the left wants to fight the war on terror

Attachments

• $At the Arch.jpg
    $At the Arch.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 65
do you care to defend your position, or do you just want to fling feces at me like an infant?

Soldiers’ Voices
Listen to what the armed forces have to say about Iraq.

snip

We daily see the gross distortions. We can’t recognize the caricatures they [the media] scratch out, neither in our fellow soldiers, nor on the battleground. I know they claim to be objective but really they’re nothing more than accomplices in the face of this evil.” —First Sergeant Jeff Nuding, U.S. Army

“The troops’ number-one frustration has consistently been the media reporting. The way the press mishandled Abu Ghraib and Guantánamo had a tremendous negative effect on us. It inflamed the Iraqis at a time when we were making great progress in their support and willingness to help.”——Major Eric Egland, U.S. Air Force

“We are at war, Representative Murtha, and your actions and conduct give aid and comfort to our enemies…You have dishonored all of those who have fought and died up to the day you stood on the floor of the House of Representatives and demanded that we withdraw immediately. Representative Murtha, you have given aid and comfort to our enemies in a time of war. You have given them hope, which they have fast been losing, due to all of the victories and sacrifice by our sons and daughters on the field of battle in Iraq and Afghanistan. You have been honored by our enemies on the front page of Al Jazeera. . . ” —Lieutenant Colonel Christopher Stark, U.S. Army

Listen to these voices. Listen to their clarity and purpose. Have you heard anything lately from Washington, D.C., or in the mainstream media nearly as cogent?
http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=NTI4MTk0OGQ3MTc2ZGVkYmE0NTc5ZDhkM2JhY2E0ODQ

Hey, the troops were talking about you and your lib buddies

I thought you would want to hear what they have to say

Guess I was wrong

I actually come on here to see if you will tell me what YOU have to say.

But then I realize that, beyond spam and one liners, you really don't have anything to say.

I actually come on here to see if you will tell me what YOU have to say.

But then I realize that, beyond spam and one liners, you really don't have anything to say.

You get so depressed over any positive news from Iraq

Tell White Flag Harry and San Fran Nan to step up their attacks on the war and the troops. It seems the troops are still in good spirits - libs can't have that

go find one post where I have indicated that I was depressed about good news from Iraq.

I'll wait.

I doubt it

You continue to push for surrender, and defend the Dems who slime the troops

I do neither, and I do not get depressed by good news from Iraq.

I could give a fuck what you "doubt", I am calling you a fucking spineless liar... prove your assertion or pay up on your bet with Martin

I do neither, and I do not get depressed by good news from Iraq.

I could give a fuck what you "doubt", I am calling you a fucking spineless liar... prove your assertion or pay up on your bet with Martin

Ah, the truth is giving the Twit Man another stroke

no stroke. you impugn my patriotism from behind the safety of the internet. prove your assertion or admit you are a lying pussy. it really is that simple.

one has to have something before it can be impugned

your loyalty is more to your party more then your country

Forum List

Back