GOP Senators claim to be fighting Barrack "Adolf Hitler" Obama

R

rdean

Joe Barton's Powerpoint Presentation

The ranking House Energy and Commerce Committee Republican, Rep. Joe Barton (Tex.) is e-mailing a slideshow around to colleagues pledging to do for the administration what Gen. Patton and company did for Germany.

Check out slide 10. Joe Barton, famous for apologizing to BP after their horrendous oil spill, compares himself to General George Patton.

Eric Cantor is "Omar Bradley" and John Boehner is Dwight D. Eisenhower.

Three men who were NEVER in the military comparing themselves to Real American Hero's suggesting they are fighting Barrack "Adolf Hitler" Obama. What's next? Limbaugh's "Magic Negro"?

So go ahead, move this to the Flame Zone, but this is the state of American Politics. Obama and the Democrats thinking they could work with Republicans who are suggesting the Democrats are Nazi's.

Republicans insist only a few "fringe"? No, I don't think so.

Tax breaks for billionaires? Stop unemployment just before Christmas.

And now this. Republicans have clearly drawn the line in a game of class warfare.

The ranking House Energy and Commerce Committee Republican, Rep. Joe Barton (Tex.) is e-mailing a slideshow around to colleagues pledging to do for the administration what Gen. Patton and company did for Germany.

Check out slide 10. Joe Barton, famous for apologizing to BP after their horrendous oil spill, compares himself to General George Patton.

Three men who were NEVER in the military comparing themselves to Real American Hero's suggesting they are fighting Barrack "Adolf Hitler" Obama. What's next? Limbaugh's "Magic Negro"?

So go ahead, move this to the Flame Zone, but this is the state of American Politics. Obama and the Democrats thinking they could work with Republicans who are suggesting the Democrats are Nazi's.

And now this. Republicans have clearly drawn the line in a game of class warfare.

Did he come right out and call Obama 'HITLER' deany?

You assume much don't you?

Darn...I was hoping to see a picture of Obama's face super imposed in a Hitler photo...

I can't imagine what would make someone compare anyone to a Nazi...what kind of person would do such a thing?

Hmmmm....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpxmYvlLKXo&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

All three are chickenhawks comparing themselves to heroes of WW2.

1.) It was just Barton and Barton is a dumb-fuck.

2.) He never called Obama "Hitler".

3.) The GOP fantasy world where they are really magnificent generals and not political toadies who never touched a rifle for their country must be an awesome place to reside.

3.) The GOP fantasy world where they are really magnificent generals and not political toadies who never touched a rifle for their country must be an awesome place to reside.

I don't know that it would really be that nice. I am sure all the partisan hacks on both sides reside there while trying to pretend they are the only ones there.

I don't know that it would really be that nice. I am sure all the partisan hacks on both sides reside there while trying to pretend they are the only ones there.

Well, that's probably true.

I still get a kick out of watching middle aged white dudes fantasize about being mighty warriors.

Who do the right zingers think Eisenhower, Bradley and Patton were fighting?

"Pledging to do for the administration what Gen. Patton and company did for Germany."

That's right. Ignore the obvious. That's how Republicans win every debate. Of course, the "win" is in their tiny minds only.

Oh, wow, look at all the times elected Democratic congressman said fighting Bush was like fighting Nazi Germany.

What can you expect. Republicans, 90% white. They only live down to expectations.

Last edited by a moderator:

I still get a kick out of watching middle aged white dudes fantasize about being mighty warriors.
but you do understand similes, right?
i doubt rdean can, but i would assume you do ;)

Who do the right zingers think Eisenhower, Bradley and Patton were fighting?

"Pledging to do for the administration what Gen. Patton and company did for Germany."

That's right. Ignore the obvious. That's how Republicans win every debate. Of course, the "win" is in their tiny minds only.

Oh, wow, look at all the times elected Democratic congressman said fighting Bush was like fighting Nazi Germany.

What can you expect. Republicans, 90% white. They only live down to expectations.

I hope you didn't pull a muscle with all that stretching, deany.

Now, had the congressmen (and they are congressmen, not senators) actually compared Obama to Hitler, I would be hammering them for it. But they did not. This is just your usual 'make shit up and whine about the GOP'. You are an embarrassment to Liberals.

GOP Senators claim to be fighting Barrack "Adolf Hitler" Obama

Anyone with a brain is fighting Herr Obama. Jealous much?

jealous? of what? abject stupidity on the part of you rightwingnut loons?

Anything ... oh like a gnat ... more intelligent than to vote for a categorical and abject, chronic liar just because he has the (D) behind his name. Used to be called the scarlet letter. I guess PC changed the title since you can't call sell-outs sell-outs anymore.

I'm interested more in why anyone would see their age and skin color as important, rather than the content of their character.

I'm interested more in why anyone would see their age and skin color as important, rather than the content of their character.

What do you expect from someone that categorizes an entire demograph based on what he sees in the mirror?:eusa_angel:

What character? :lol:

I have to admit, I lol'd. Seriously. You don't see the humor in some soft, slimy, self-absorbed career pol calling himself a hero and comparing his partisan grandstanding, personal sniping and innuendo to Patton? That would be like any of the more outrageous nutters on here calling themselves warriors because they "Fight" for the "Cause" on a keyboard. Pretty funny stuff.

Forum List

Back