GOP senators ask Treasury for financial reports on Hunter Biden

Two GOP Senate chairmen are asking for the Treasury Department to hand over any documents related to Hunter Biden and a Ukrainian energy company amid an ongoing impeachment inquiry against President Trump.

In a letter dated Nov. 15, Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) asked for “suspicious activity reports” involving former Vice President Joe Biden's son, Reuters reported Friday.

----------------------------------------------------------
You know as tough as I am about paying taxes,

NOT UNTILL TRAMP HANDS HIS OVER!!

Biden can appeal it to the Supreme Court, after all as tramp attorneys said, its a partisan witch-hunt.
He's GUILTY AS HELL... there is NO WAY IN ANY UNIVERSE KNOWN TO MAN to DENY the THREAT he BRAGS about to Ukraine to FIRE the person INVESTIGATING his POS SON... Biden is GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY, PERIOD, END OF STORY, ON VIDEO, the words coming out of HIS OWN MOUTH, and YES, he IS in a WORLD OF SHIT for it right now. There's no stopping this train wreck, and creepy hair sniffing uncle Joe and his son are on it...

Doesn't prove Biden was wrong, what does that show?? Tell me?

You poor little soul. That's TEXT BOOK... QUID PRO QUO. You know it too. You just had to respond the way you did because it pops your poor little bubble... sorry.

Prove he was wrong, and not what everyone wanted. Withholding aid can be legal. In this case it was to avoid corruption, in tramps case it was to make them encouraging the new Pres. Zelensky to be corrupt.

Two GOP Senate chairmen are asking for the Treasury Department to hand over any documents related to Hunter Biden and a Ukrainian energy company amid an ongoing impeachment inquiry against President Trump.

In a letter dated Nov. 15, Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) asked for “suspicious activity reports” involving former Vice President Joe Biden's son, Reuters reported Friday.

----------------------------------------------------------
You know as tough as I am about paying taxes,

NOT UNTILL TRAMP HANDS HIS OVER!!

Biden can appeal it to the Supreme Court, after all as tramp attorneys said, its a partisan witch-hunt.

You are fucking right it is a witch-hunt and Joe + Hunter are going to burn.

I will personally light the fire if given the chance.

I'd like to fling Hillary on the pyre if that's ok.

Not about Hillary, its about Hunter Biden and Tramp! No Hunter is not going to burn or Joe Biden, unless you like the match and you will sit your fat arse in jail for the rest of your life.
Poor Penelope... so lost.

How about this, if tramp turns his taxes over to the House, then Hunter will? Sounds fair to me!!!

This is a criminal investigation of a know miscreant. Mr. Biden is a known Crack Head with a penchant for hiring broads of easy virtue.
Not a "political witch hunt" at all. In fact, Hunter Biden is not a political candidate for any office.

Are you suggesting that he should get a pass, just because his elderly father is running for President?

This might be the last time we have to get a known ne'er-do-well behind bars. You know the D's will never prosecute someone so well connected.

Forum List

Back