GOP senator favors cutting US aid to Israel

After offering his theory that American aid to Israel caused 9/11, Iraq, and Afghanistan, Bass v 2.0 returns to continue work on his next intellectual adventure:

astronaut.jpg

I differentiate between Jews and Zionists, who are nothing more than right wingtard, hard liner Jews who support bombing and killing Palestinians with the excuse of "protecting" themselves while simultaneously building settlements in the disputed territories.

IHBF,

You are a fucking moron.

There isn't a country in the History of the World that has been more considerate than Israel in the treatment of a country, or countries whose people tried to annihilate it's (Israel's) existence on this planet.

Can you name one other country better than Israel that can boast about that record, you fucking arsehole ????

Israel is taking RIDICULOUSLY IDIOTIC BENIGN "Rules of Engagement" against the fuckers who CONSTANTLY, on a DAILY BASIS, attempt to send its suicide bombers SPECIFICALLY to hurt Israel's women & children to make a bigger impact on Israel.......and you talk about the COLLATERAL DAMAGE that Israel occasionally has to deliver to effectively eradicate it's implacable enemy, AN ENEMY THAT YOU FENDED OFF in 5 or 6 WARS WHICH IF YOU HAD LOST YOU, AND YOUR COUNTRY WOULD NO LONGER EXIST !!!!!.....to whom concession, after concession has been made with ZERO reciprocation ????

Imagine yourself being an Israeli living under the conditions with these Arab Arseholes threatening to wipe you off the surface of Earth......CONTINUOUSLY ...... ON A DAILY BASIS !!!!!

IHBF.....you are truly an idiot with your head up your arse !!!!

First, I won't act childish and call you names. I'd prefer you do the same, but if you can't handle it, I understand.

There isn't a country in the History of the World that has been more considerate than Israel in the treatment of a country, or countries whose people tried to annihilate it's (Israel's) existence on this planet.

This is a joke. It appears you are totally confused. Here's a nice little graphic for ya:

Palestine-map375.jpg

Tell me again which "people is trtying to annihilate it's existence on this planet"?

Can you name one other country better than Israel that can boast about that record, you fucking arsehole ????

This record?

List of United Nations resolutions concerning Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel is taking RIDICULOUSLY IDIOTIC BENIGN "Rules of Engagement" against the fuckers who CONSTANTLY, on a DAILY BASIS, attempt to send its suicide bombers SPECIFICALLY to hurt Israel's women & children to make a bigger impact on Israel.......and you talk about the COLLATERAL DAMAGE that Israel occasionally has to deliver to effectively eradicate it's implacable enemy, AN ENEMY THAT YOU FENDED OFF in 5 or 6 WARS WHICH IF YOU HAD LOST YOU, AND YOUR COUNTRY WOULD NO LONGER EXIST !!!!!.....to whom concession, after concession has been made with ZERO reciprocation ????

Another little picture for you:

children.gif

124 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,452 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.

Look at this site: Remember These Children: About Us

Whoomp! There it is. Bassface? You're so fucking transparent. YOU are a total ANTISEMITE

Most Jews in Israel are hardly Semites.

Semite:

a : a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs
b : a descendant of these people

Semite - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

They are mostly Europeans, of white European decent and genetics, but with the religion called Judaism. I'd say the Palestinians (who are getting wiped off their land by the Zionists) are far more semitic. So if you support the Palestinians in their rightful quest for a state and speak ill of Jewish (a religion, not a race) Zionists, does that still get you the famous "anti-semite" label?

Correct, Gulf Arabs are more "Semitic" than Israelis, "Semitic" refers properly to a branch of the Afro-Asiatic language family, thus anyone speaking a Semitic language is a Semite.

Really? Afro-Asiatic?

Re-writing history?

Last edited:
Most Jews in Israel are hardly Semites.

They are mostly Europeans, of white European decent and genetics, but with the religion called Judaism. I'd say the Palestinians (who are getting wiped off their land by the Zionists) are far more semitic. So if you support the Palestinians in their rightful quest for a state and speak ill of Jewish (a religion, not a race) Zionists, does that still get you the famous "anti-semite" label?

Correct, Gulf Arabs are more "Semitic" than Israelis, "Semitic" refers properly to a branch of the Afro-Asiatic language family, thus anyone speaking a Semitic language is a Semite.

Really? Afro-Asiatic?

Re-writing history?

Languages : Afro-Asiatic Family

I don't see that Israel really needs our support. With or without US support, they could defend themselves against any Arab nation.

Our unwavering support for Israel and the need for Arab oil has made us the target of every arab terrorist in the world. We fought 3 wars over this and sacrified tens of thousands of American lives and trillions of dollars. Nothing would benefit this nation more than to disengage itself from the near east.

I don't see that Israel really needs our support. With or without US support, they could defend themselves against any Arab nation.

Our unwavering support for Israel and the need for Arab oil has made us the target of every arab terrorist in the world. We fought 3 wars over this and sacrified tens of thousands of American lives and trillions of dollars. Nothing would benefit this nation more than to disengage itself from the near east.

Amen!

I differentiate between Jews and Zionists, who are nothing more than right wingtard, hard liner Jews who support bombing and killing Palestinians with the excuse of "protecting" themselves while simultaneously building settlements in the disputed territories.

That's because you are a Douche bag.

Zionism is part of Judaism.

Also 911 happened because of arab terrorists, similar to the ones your ilk supports.

Also 911 happened because of arab terrorists, similar to the ones your ilk supports.

Zionism is not a part of Judaism, lies, not every Jew is a Zionist.

Almost every Jewish prayer includes israel.

Zionism is part of judaism.

Zionism is not a part of Judaism, lies, not every Jew is a Zionist.

Sweet Fancy Moses!!!!

Oh no you dint!!!! <------notice my ethnically sensitive use of your native language. You're welcome!)

We may crown you for life!

Is every Zionist a Jew?

And you wonder why some of us don't take you seriously?

Really?

We'd all be riding unicorns, farts would smell like rainbows, and Elvis would still be alive too, right?

Honest to God, that may actually be the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted on these boards. And I don't say that lightly.

Kudos.

Your reign as King of the Ignorant has commenced. I have a feeling its going to be a while before someone knocks you off the throne (although Old Rocks will surely take a shot or two).

When you justify US aid to Israel speak your point, otherwise don't bother me with childish insults. Aiding Israel isn't helping us, we're losing our troops and money for them, we did it in the first Gulf War and we're doing it now. Our uneven and unfair dealing in the Middle East is bringing us hell from the dumb jihadis.

Tell ya what? Justify the countries we send AID to that hate our guts...*Israel hasn't been one of them until Obama assumed the bully pulpit and has attacked them relentlessly*

Got it ACE?

Actually, Israel does not view the United States any differently from any other country. Just look at its attack on the U.S.S. Liberty. All other nations are simply pawns to be played.

I support Rand Paul on this. Defund Israel NOW.

We get nothing out of the deal but the hate and attacks of the entire Arab world. None of whom wanted to attack us before we supported Israel.

When you justify US aid to Israel speak your point, otherwise don't bother me with childish insults. Aiding Israel isn't helping us, we're losing our troops and money for them, we did it in the first Gulf War and we're doing it now. Our uneven and unfair dealing in the Middle East is bringing us hell from the dumb jihadis.

Tell ya what? Justify the countries we send AID to that hate our guts...*Israel hasn't been one of them until Obama assumed the bully pulpit and has attacked them relentlessly*

Got it ACE?

Actually, Israel does not view the United States any differently from any other country. Just look at its attack on the U.S.S. Liberty. All other nations are simply pawns to be played.

I support Rand Paul on this. Defund Israel NOW.

We get nothing out of the deal but the hate and attacks of the entire Arab world. None of whom wanted to attack us before we supported Israel.

We supported Israel in the 1950s. Which Arab country wanted to attack us then?
You are an out and out anti-Semite. Your views are worthless.

I(sraeli)H(ater) B(ad)F(ucker),

You are a fucking moron.

Imagine yourself being an Israeli living under the conditions with these Arab Arseholes threatening to wipe you off the surface of Earth......CONTINUOUSLY ...... ON A DAILY BASIS !!!!!

I(sraeli)H(ater) B(ad)F(ucker).....you are truly an idiot with your head up your arse !!!!

First, I won't act childish and call you names. I'd prefer you do the same, but if you can't handle it, I understand.

This is a joke. It appears you are totally confused. Here's a nice little graphic for ya:

Palestine-map375.jpg

"?Tell me again which "people is trtying to annihilate it's existence on this planet

This record?

List of United Nations resolutions concerning Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Another little picture for you:

children.gif

124 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,452 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.

Look at this site: Remember These Children: About Us

I(sraeli)H(ating)B(ad)F(ucker),

You asked:"?Tell me again which "people is trtying to annihilate it's (Israel's) existence on this planet?"

ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID, I(sraeli)H(ating) B(ad)F(ucker), THAT YOU CAN'T ANSWER THAT QUESTION YOURSELF ????? DIDJA JUST LAND ON THIS PLANET FROM LA LA LAND ?????

Do you deny that Israel defended itself against the OVERWHELMING FORCES of the fucking Arabs in 5 or 6 wars in which if they lost just ONE of them ISRAEL WOULDA BEEN WIPED OFF THE SURFACE OF THIS PLANET ??????

What are your piddling nit-pick-type stats compared to that IRREFUTABLE FACT ????

And, whatever your irrelevant stats are.......would ANY country put up with the suicide bombers attacking or theatening to attack their country on a DAILY BASIS without protecting itself SUCCESSFULLY ??????

Successfully, so that the Arab Arseholes who attack them wind up as losers ...... with unfortunate collateral damage ?????

And, another fact: whereas the Israelis DEFEND their women and children.......the fucking Arab swine send their women & children in as SUICIDE BOMBERS !!!!

Maybe if the unconscionable Arab Swine wouldn't hide behind their women & children there'd be less of them killed......ever think of that you fucking I(sraeli)H(hating)B(ad)F(ucking) arsehole ?????

BTW, that BOGUS MAP OF YOURS showing the "supposed loss" of 'Palestinian' Land ????

Besides being a certified arsehole for siding with our enemies, the Arab Swine, and attacking our ONLY true ally (Israel) .....you are also a fucking LIAR.

Palestine was NEVER a country !!! Can you name any rulers of "Palestine" ??? What is the monetary unit of "Palestine" ????, etc.....

Palestine (never a country) is a name of a territory under Britain's Mandate given back to Israel which has a HISTORICAL CLAIM TO THAT TERRITORY EVEN BACK IN BIBLICAL TIMES, YOU IGNORANT AND PATHETIC POS !!!

And, Israel GAVE BACK MOST....if not ALL of Israel's conquered territory after Israel wiped the floor with the Arab Swine in the 5 or 6 wars Israel won.

HOW MANY COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD WOULD VOLUNTARILY GIVE BACK CONQUERED LAND.....LEAVING ITSELF JUST THE WEST BANK AS THE BUFFER ZONE TO COUNTRIES THAT SURROUND ISRAEL THAT THREATEN TO WIPE OUT ISRAEL ON A DAILY BASIS ?!?!?

America was generous to Germany and Japan after these countries lost to America......BUT THAT WAS BECAUSE THEY WERE NO LONGER A THREAT TO AMERICA !!!

THAT IS A CONSIDERABLE DIFFERENCE IN GIVING BACK LANDS BACK TO YOUR ENEMIES WHEN THEY CONTINUE THREATENING YOUR EXISTENCE WITHIN WEEKS UPON RECEIVING BACK THEIR CONQUERED TERRITORIES FROM ISRAEL AS A GESTURE OF ISRAEL'S GOOD WILL !!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back