GOP Senator block bill to make BP pay

Product my post where I said this. I want evidence that I have said there is nothing to worry about. Don't go and find one and then say 'what you are saying here is....' I want to see the exact post where I have claimed that.

I can tell you, you will not find that post because I have not posted such crap. Again, you are a fucking liar. Are you retarded or something - genuine question. Is lying a mental issue that you have? Do you even recognize that you're lying?

I really despise liars.

Be weary there Girl! Where were you when the GOP and the tea party were sending out lie after lie about the HC reform bill? The GOP has the most developed manner of spinning a lie to apear true that I have ever seen. I guess it is a talent that has been perfected over the years.

The Senate Bill is going to be interesting. How does the GOP serve two masters? How do they assure themselves the vote in Alabama, LA, and Miss by appearing concerned about the oil spill and at the same time bow to their oil industry masters. They are going to have to do some fast stepping to get out of this one! I LOOK FORWARD TO IT!

They better hope that BP plugs the well, cause this is getting bigger and bigger. Sonner or later their Hypocrisy is going to start spewing just like the oil! :clap2:

Fuck off with your 'Girl' label, you sexist ass.

The liars I referred to are the posters named. Each one of them has lied consistently about this. This thread is not about the GOP or healthcare reform, it is about the oil spill.

:lol:, I was referring to you screen name California Girl. I was not referring to YOU as Girl. Look, at least I didn't call you a "Magic Caucasion" or anything like that. You need the chill a little, I believe.

Be weary there Girl! Where were you when the GOP and the tea party were sending out lie after lie about the HC reform bill? The GOP has the most developed manner of spinning a lie to apear true that I have ever seen. I guess it is a talent that has been perfected over the years.

The Senate Bill is going to be interesting. How does the GOP serve two masters? How do they assure themselves the vote in Alabama, LA, and Miss by appearing concerned about the oil spill and at the same time bow to their oil industry masters. They are going to have to do some fast stepping to get out of this one! I LOOK FORWARD TO IT!

They better hope that BP plugs the well, cause this is getting bigger and bigger. Sonner or later their Hypocrisy is going to start spewing just like the oil! :clap2:

The liars I referred to are the posters named. Each one of them has lied consistently about this. This thread is not about the GOP or healthcare reform, it is about the oil spill.

:lol:, I was referring to you screen name California Girl. I was not referring to YOU as Girl. Look, at least I didn't call you a "Magic Caucasion" or anything like that. You need the chill a little, I believe.

In that case, I apologize. You may refer to me as CG, Cali-G, or CaliGirl... any is fine.

In that case, I apologize. You may refer to me as CG, Cali-G, or CaliGirl... any is fine.

Apology accepted. And I am sorry for any confusion my post may have caused.:redface:

God you lot are thick! answer me a question;

If you hired a car from a reputable company and while driving down an hill in a safe manner and suddenly the brakes failed completely and you ended up running into a group of people at the bottom of the hill, killing them, who would be to blame? You, who was driving in a safe manner? or the company that supplied the car and was responsible for maintaining it?

The rig was owned and operated by an American company! the sub contractor responsible for supplying and inserting the cement plug was American?

But typically for Americans, they are never to blame.

Its about time that you lot practiced what you preach, you want people to be responsible for their actions and negligence - how about paying fully for the 150 British lives lost when the Piper Alpha rig blow up in the north sea? or what about paying for the 25,000 lives lost when the Union Carbide factory in India blow up?

Why not pay to clean up all of your unexploded ordnance in Iraq and Afghanistan or all the depleted uranium in Iraq which is resulting in thousands of babies being born with deformities? why not pay to clean up all of your unexploded ordnance in south east Asia?

Why not pay for all the deaths of UK military personnel killed by your un-professional and badly trained pilots in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Your previous Presidents made the great USA a subject of laughter the World over looking like your current one is carrying on the tradition. I hope that the current incident continues to make America and the American people a subject of ridicule!

Forum List

Back