GOP Senator Arrested For Drunk Driving

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Yep, shit happens, at least no one got hurt.

Lol drunk driving is not "shit happening." Whether you're Republican or Democrat it's an irresponsible and criminal thing to do. I would lose my professional license if I got a DUI and I see no reason why a Senator shouldn't face the same consequence regardless of party.

It's worse than that, the guy is a Mormon and a religious hypocrite apparently.

Sen. Mike Crapo (R-Idaho) was arrested on Sunday morning in Alexandria, Virginia for driving under the influence.

According to Del Ray, VA Patch, Crapo was pulled over after an officer saw the senator run a red light. Police spokesman Craig T. Fifer said that Crapo failed "several field sobriety tests," reports CBS News. He was taken into custody "without incident."

More: Mike Crapo DUI: GOP Senator From Idaho Arrested In Virginia For Driving Under The Influence

Go to "edit" "go advanced" and fix this thread title.

It should read "Senator Crapo arrested for DUI"

As opposed to Senators Harpo and Groucho.

Lol drunk driving is not "shit happening." Whether you're Republican or Democrat it's an irresponsible and criminal thing to do. I would lose my professional license if I got a DUI and I see no reason why a Senator shouldn't face the same consequence regardless of party.

add to that he's an avowed social conservative & mormon w/ all the baggage that goes along with it
Idaho Sen. Mike Crapo arrested for DUI - First Read
Crapo has served in the Senate since 1998, where he has built a reputation as a staunch social and fiscal conservative. He is currently in his third term and won't have to run again until 2016.
A Mormon from Idaho Falls, Idaho, he has five children with his wife, Susan.

just heard a story about interlocks the other day. Is he going to have to have a tax-payer financed driver now. If so, I want it offset just like Cantor does w/ disaster funding. Who's going to pay for that?

Idaho has had bad luck in the Senate. If they aren't having sex with other men in airport restrooms, they are getting DUIs.

Yet I bet every leftie here giving us faux outrage over this supported Ted where did that bridge come from Kennedy till the day he died.

The bridge was too far to the left. He couldn't tell where the car was going anymore.

Bah dum pshhhhh

But seriously if anyone here has faux outrage over this instead of real outrage then f*ck them.

Sen. Mike Crapo (R-Idaho) was arrested on Sunday morning in Alexandria, Virginia for driving under the influence.

According to Del Ray, VA Patch, Crapo was pulled over after an officer saw the senator run a red light. Police spokesman Craig T. Fifer said that Crapo failed "several field sobriety tests," reports CBS News. He was taken into custody "without incident."

More: Mike Crapo DUI: GOP Senator From Idaho Arrested In Virginia For Driving Under The Influence

Was he the drugged out and drunk Congressman from Rhode Island named Patrick Kennedy. Oops I forgot this is to top off those Democrats caught in the voter fraud from Maryland, NY, NJ and Mass.

Seems your abasement of another GOP somehow fails to meet the criteria of the drunkeness and complete lack of values "Democrats" seem to have. At least Mike Crapo didn't drive his Oldsmobile off a bridge, killing a girl he just had sex with. Touche`

See:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/top-democrats-in-maryland-nj-ny-and-massachusetts-charged-or-found-guilty-of-voter-fraud-video/

Apparently he won't have to testify because he has a doctor's note saying he was concussed. Him and Hillary have the same doctor

just heard a story about interlocks the other day. Is he going to have to have a tax-payer financed driver now. If so, I want it offset just like Cantor does w/ disaster funding. Who's going to pay for that?
If he gets an ignition interlock, why would he need a driver?

If his attorney is smart, he may get it reduced to reckless driving. Depending on his BAC content, though, the judge may throw the book at him.

A politician who drinks? Here's my shocked face: :eusa_eh:

Was he the drugged out and drunk Congressman from Rhode Island named Patrick Kennedy. Oops I forgot this is to top off those Democrats caught in the voter fraud from Maryland, NY, NJ and Mass.

Seems your abasement of another GOP somehow fails to meet the criteria of the drunkeness and complete lack of values "Democrats" seem to have. At least Mike Crapo didn't drive his Oldsmobile off a bridge, killing a girl he just had sex with. Touche`

See:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/top-democrats-in-maryland-nj-ny-and-massachusetts-charged-or-found-guilty-of-voter-fraud-video/

Do you feel good about that comment? Because Crap-O could have just as easily killed someone. Just because a Democrat got away with murder doesn't mean you should defend a Republican for successfully not murdering someone.

Forum List

Back