GOP Senate Candidate: Pregnancy From Rape Similar To 'Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock'

OK, so what is the point here?

Isn't getting pregnant as the result of a rape "having a baby out of wedlock"?

Wow, the left wingnuts are way over-the-top with their utter desperation, and it's still over two months away from the election!

You're either extremely dense or extremely desperate to change the subject.

The man said that getting pregnant by rape is the same as having a baby out of wedlock.

I can't believe that I have to repeat that.

He said similar, not same.

It's a remarkably stupid statement. However, your mischaracterization of it does not help.

Similar, same. Does the distinction really matter when comparing two entirely different things? Either way, it was a stupid thing to say.

Last edited:
More Hufferpost GARBAGE

my gawd

OH! HuffPost reported on it, so it must not be true! Try the Washington Post then.

Senate candidate compares abortion decision facing rape victim with out-of-wedlock pregnancy - The Washington Post

Who gives a shit, the WashingtonCompost has become worse than the National Enquire
where is all the articles from them about the stupid shit Democrats say?
you people have to have some Faux outrage day after day

More Hufferpost GARBAGE

my gawd

OH! HuffPost reported on it, so it must not be true! Try the Washington Post then.

Senate candidate compares abortion decision facing rape victim with out-of-wedlock pregnancy - The Washington Post

Who gives a shit, the WashingtonCompost has become worse than the National Enquire
where is all the articles from them about the stupid shit Democrats say?
you people have to have some Faux outrage day after day

cmbadv25.jpg

Wow, the left wingnuts are way over-the-top with their utter desperation, and it's still over two months away from the election!

I almost NEVER agree with JosefK. He's a dolt.

On the other hand, when he makes a fair point, it's ok to acknowledge it.

Getting knocked up out of wedlock is not even REMOTELY akin to being a rape victim and thereby getting pregnant..

I almost never agree with Liability. He's a hack (and probably a hack lawyer).

On the other hand, he's right that I'm right.

:D

No. JosefK is the hack. Seriously.

And he's back to proving that he is almost always wrong.

But he did get one thing right. (The fact that an out of wedlock pregnancy is not like a pregnancy from rape and and the latter is not a trauma at all usually and certainly not like the trauma of rape.) I say we toss JoKe some kibble. The bitch deserves a pat on the head.

Yeeeeessss. JoKe, You is a oood little dolt.

:eusa_clap:

Last edited:
I almost NEVER agree with JosefK. He's a dolt.

On the other hand, when he makes a fair point, it's ok to acknowledge it.

Getting knocked up out of wedlock is not even REMOTELY akin to being a rape victim and thereby getting pregnant..

I almost never agree with Liability. He's a hack (and probably a hack lawyer).

On the other hand, he's right that I'm right.

:D

No. JosefK is the hack. Seriously.

And he's back to proving that he is almost always wrong.

But he did get one thing right. (The fact that an out of wedlock pregnancy is not like a pregnancy from rape and and the latter is not a trauma at all usually and certainly not like the trauma of rape.) I say we toss JoKe some kibble. The bitch deserves a pat on the head.

Yeeeeessss. JoKe, You is a oood little dolt.

:eusa_clap:

No need to give up any of your food, Failability. You probably need it more than I do.

and here is stephanie..the pretend woman defending any thing said by a gop male lol

omg, I'm outraged over this article from the WashingtonCompost
good enough for you?

But maybe Palin loves her some chocolate this week

Last edited:
images

The nutjobs just can't help themselves. But, who can blame the guy for being honest when Republicans have put abortion front and center in their own party platform?

:lol::lol::lol:

To the father of the girl...Having a baby out of wedlock is like rape? REALLY, Dad? Having your daughter RAPED = her having a baby out of wedlock?

Come on Bod read it again. What he was talking about was his family members situation.

He even said "don't get me wrong it wasn't rape".

Now if you want us all to be evil and hateful be careful what you ask for.

I read it. And I'm not the hateful one. This father hasn't a clue to even THINK about making a comparison.

You're either extremely dense or extremely desperate to change the subject.

The man said that getting pregnant by rape is the same as having a baby out of wedlock.

I can't believe that I have to repeat that.

I can!

Necons have an issue with coherent thoughts. :lol:

Its the way it was said. No compassion, no nothing. And its not like women choose to get raped because they want a baby.

Forum List

Back