GOP Senate Candidate: Pregnancy From Rape Similar To 'Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock'

Smith was never going to win that race anyway. It's not like Akin who probably had it sealed up until he opened his mouth.

is there an exception for rape, incest, or the health of the mother in the Repub Platform cons? :eusa_whistle:

Nothing beats the crap out of your side believing in gendercide and yes YOUR President doesn't have a problem with baby girls being aborted.

Or your side being thrilled to death to let aborted babies who survive die in closets.

OR your side thinking that it's ok to off kids up to two years of age.

You are fucking sick puppies.:lol:

is there an exception for rape, incest, or the health of the mother in the Repub Platform cons? :eusa_whistle:

Nothing beats the crap out of your side believing in gendercide and yes YOUR President doesn't have a problem with baby girls being aborted.

Or your side being thrilled to death to let aborted babies who survive die in closets.

OR your side thinking that it's ok to off kids us to two years of age.

So, you ARE familiar with the GOP platform. I thought so. Now stop whining and embrace the platform that you agree with.

So, a married woman who gets pregnant as a result of a rape by somebody other than her husband and decides to give birth to the child is "having a baby out of wedlock"? Really? Are you sure you want to go there? Moron?

You missed the entire point of what the young man was saying. You fucking asshole. You pig.

That a raped woman having a baby is similar to a woman having a baby out of wedlock? No, I think I caught that. You dumb bitch.

Internet trash that's not what he said.

Everytime a reporter asks about abortion, the GOP should just say they want to talk jobs. If the reporter asks about Akin, say "I condemn what he said" don't add your own 2 cents. Jobs is a winning platform for the GOP, talking about abortion for rape victims, is not.

You missed the entire point of what the young man was saying. You fucking asshole. You pig.

That a raped woman having a baby is similar to a woman having a baby out of wedlock? No, I think I caught that. You dumb bitch.

Internet trash that's not what he said.

Actually, that's precisely what he said.

Getting Pregnant Due To Rape = Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock

Does that make it clear? Crystal?

Is that clear? Crystal?

yeah...at least abortion is quick....the GOP platform requires that children be born only to slowly starve to death via low wages employee paid benefits which combined with the low wages creates an atmosphere of unsustainability.....and, if they get what they want....they'll be no safety nets either.

fucking heartless bastards.

So, you ARE familiar with the GOP platform. I thought so. Now stop whining and embrace the platform that you agree with.

It's Obama that loves babies dying in closets. It's Holden that wrote that children could be offed up till the age of two.

You don't know what you are talking about do you? Not at all.

You're stupid. OMG I love it.

It's Obama that loves babies dying in closets. It's Holden that wrote that children could be offed up till the age of two.

Having trouble staying on topic? And the language. Tsk tsk, not very lady-like. No Republican is going to want to wedlock-impregnate you with a mouth like that.

yeah...at least abortion is quick....the GOP platform requires that children be born only to slowly starve to death via low wages employee paid benefits which combined with the low wages creates an atmosphere of unsustainability.....and, if they get what they want....they'll be no safety nets either.

:D

How can you be so fat and be starving to death?

Shouldn't the first lady be championing feeding the poor instead of starving you all to death?

You fucking moron. You can't have it both ways can you you fool........

Shouldn't the first lady be championing feeding the poor instead of starving you all to death?

ummmm....what?

ummmm....what?

:lol:

Having trouble staying on topic? And the language. Tsk tsk, not very lady-like. No Republican is going to want to wedlock-impregnate you with a mouth like that.

I'm a rocker. I've never claimed Mother Theresa status. Au contraire. I have bragged about all my good days. :D

I'm no lady. I rock. And yes I'm still a conservative.

images

The nutjobs just can't help themselves. But, who can blame the guy for being honest when Republicans have put abortion front and center in their own party platform?

Tom Smith, GOP Senate Candidate: Pregnancy From Rape Similar To 'Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock'

Trying to distance himself from the "legitimate rape" comment that Rep. Todd Akin (R-Mo.) made last week, Pennsylvania Senate candidate Tom Smith (R) stirred up further controversy by comparing a pregnancy caused by rape to "having a baby out of wedlock."

Smith said Monday at the Pennsylvania Press Club that although he condemns Akin's comment, he agrees with Akin that abortion should be banned without any exceptions, including for rape and incest victims. Pressed by a reporter on how he would handle a daughter or granddaughter becoming pregnant as a result of rape, Smith said he had already "lived something similar to that" in his family.

"She chose life, and I commend her for that," he said. "She knew my views. But, fortunately for me, I didn't have to ... she chose the way I thought. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't rape."

When a reporter asked Smith to clarify what kind of situation was similar to becoming pregnant from rape, the candidate responded, "Having a baby out of wedlock."

He added, "Put yourself in a father's position. Yes, it is similar."

:lol::lol::lol:

To the father of the girl...Having a baby out of wedlock is like rape? REALLY, Dad? Having your daughter RAPED = her having a baby out of wedlock?

ummmm....what?

Oh come on. And btw I sort of kind of like what she's doing. That's for another thread though because I think her heart is really in the right place. I just don't like the mandating, but she's trying to wake people up over horrid eating habits.

But back to the thread. You can't have every one starving in America and still be chunkos at the same time.

That's all I was trying to say. You cannot say everyone in America is starving and then in the next breath say every one is fat. Capiche?

images

The nutjobs just can't help themselves. But, who can blame the guy for being honest when Republicans have put abortion front and center in their own party platform?

Tom Smith, GOP Senate Candidate: Pregnancy From Rape Similar To 'Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock'

Trying to distance himself from the "legitimate rape" comment that Rep. Todd Akin (R-Mo.) made last week, Pennsylvania Senate candidate Tom Smith (R) stirred up further controversy by comparing a pregnancy caused by rape to "having a baby out of wedlock."

Smith said Monday at the Pennsylvania Press Club that although he condemns Akin's comment, he agrees with Akin that abortion should be banned without any exceptions, including for rape and incest victims. Pressed by a reporter on how he would handle a daughter or granddaughter becoming pregnant as a result of rape, Smith said he had already "lived something similar to that" in his family.

"She chose life, and I commend her for that," he said. "She knew my views. But, fortunately for me, I didn't have to ... she chose the way I thought. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't rape."

When a reporter asked Smith to clarify what kind of situation was similar to becoming pregnant from rape, the candidate responded, "Having a baby out of wedlock."

He added, "Put yourself in a father's position. Yes, it is similar."

:lol::lol::lol:

To the father of the girl...Having a baby out of wedlock is like rape? REALLY, Dad? Having your daughter RAPED = her having a baby out of wedlock?

Come on Bod read it again. What he was talking about was his family members situation.

He even said "don't get me wrong it wasn't rape".

Now if you want us all to be evil and hateful be careful what you ask for.

OK, so what is the point here?

Isn't getting pregnant as the result of a rape "having a baby out of wedlock"?

Wow, the left wingnuts are way over-the-top with their utter desperation, and it's still over two months away from the election!

You're either extremely dense or extremely desperate to change the subject.

The man said that getting pregnant by rape is the same as having a baby out of wedlock.

I can't believe that I have to repeat that.

If you're going to post a topic, try to make an effort to UNDERSTAND what the hell the point is.

Maybe a simple "A=B" equation will help you, Bunky.

Getting Pregnant Due To Rape = Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock

Does that make it clear? Crystal?

It is not equal. If A is the set of women who are pregnant due to rape and B is the set of women who are having a baby out of wedlock, then the intersection of those two sets is not empty. However those two sets are not equal.

OK, so what is the point here?

Isn't getting pregnant as the result of a rape "having a baby out of wedlock"?

Wow, the left wingnuts are way over-the-top with their utter desperation, and it's still over two months away from the election!

You're either extremely dense or extremely desperate to change the subject.

The man said that getting pregnant by rape is the same as having a baby out of wedlock.

I can't believe that I have to repeat that.

He said similar, not same.

It's a remarkably stupid statement. However, your mischaracterization of it does not help.

ummmm....what?

Oh come on. And btw I sort of kind of like what she's doing. That's for another thread though because I think her heart is really in the right place. I just don't like the mandating, but she's trying to wake people up over horrid eating habits.

But back to the thread. You can't have every one starving in America and still be chunkos at the same time.

That's all I was trying to say. You cannot say everyone in America is starving and then in the next breath say every one is fat. Capiche?

ummm. Price a McDouble then price the fixings for a high quality, healthy meal.

also...when people are idle, they aren't burning calories. You notice that Mississippi is perennially one of the fattest States? It's also one of the poorest. Plus....don't discount what I said about you right wingers getting your way and getting rid of all those safety nets you all bitch about at every opportunity. that was factored in my post too.

Forum List

Back