GOP scared of Trump and here's why....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Listen, I'm not a Trump fan, nor a GOP supporter, but com'on Trump is selling some serious words here.....illegals aren't raping and killing, like our home grown folk, but this country is hosting entirely too many illegals without repercussions and somebody needs to speak on it. And as always, its a conservative.

The latino community got a lot of nerve, getting their panties all in a bunch when most are here illegally. What about this, can't these people understand???? You drive wages down, you overwhelm social services in all communities, you don't adapt to our language and why should you...... and justify this by saying this country needs your cheap labor.

Like I said, I'm not a fan of Trump, but the discussion needs addressing this election and thank God, somebody got the balls to at least put it on the table. And all legal hispanics should support the dialog.

why in the F*** aint it a FELONY to be in the US illegally, hmm? we can START there, at least! Then make it a horsewhipping offense to be convicted of HIRING one or more illegals.

• Banned
why in the F*** aint it a FELONY to be in the US illegally, hmm? we can START there, at least! Then make it a horsewhipping offense to be convicted of HIRING one or more illegals.

Listen, my frustration stems from the fact, they do this without even an ounce of fear. Illegal immigration is the only law of the land that no one is willing to enforce and its because money backs up thier presence.

• Banned
I'm no big fan of Trump, but I applaud him. He is making republicans and democrats nervous.

Its the honest conversation this country needs to have and its sad that he had to go rouge in order to spark the debate. Like you, I applaud Trump..this country is being overwhelmed by illegal immigration with no end in site. Communities all over the country are being taken over by illegals...these people aren't causing trouble, they're not gang banging, their not raping and killing, but legals who are here, wait their turn, pay immigration fees, learn english and do it the right way. Hispanics seem to get a pass and its not fair.

With Trump in the ring he has now turned the Republican Primary season into the "Royal Rumble".

And he's brought furniture! I love it! Cage match with Jeb Bush and I'm paying big money for a pay per view debate!

:lmao:

Forum List

Back