GOP`S war on Christmas

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Gotta protect those phony-baloney job-creators is what the Republicans deeply believe in at this time of year.

Daily Kos: GOP`S war on Christmas

If republicans let the middle class tax cuts expire they will be taking away Christmas for millions of families,including all of the little kids who so look forward to Christmas. What do you tell that innocent little kid why there is no Christmas. Do you tell them that Scrooge doesn`t want there to be Christmas because everything belongs to them ,the top 2%.Do you tell them that republicans could care less about them thats why they want to take away Christmas, and healthcare and food, and education..All so the wealthy can have more while everyone else has less...

Gotta protect those phony-baloney job-creators is what the Republicans deeply believe in at this time of year.

Daily Kos: GOP`S war on Christmas

If republicans let the middle class tax cuts expire they will be taking away Christmas for millions of families,including all of the little kids who so look forward to Christmas. What do you tell that innocent little kid why there is no Christmas. Do you tell them that Scrooge doesn`t want there to be Christmas because everything belongs to them ,the top 2%.Do you tell them that republicans could care less about them thats why they want to take away Christmas, and healthcare and food, and education..All so the wealthy can have more while everyone else has less...

I see what the dailykos was trying to do there but it just doesn't work. A for effort, F for effectiveness.

The Republicans and the right in general only go through the motions when it comes to Christmas. They may wish you a merry one, but it always sounds forced. When progressives and Obama, on the other hand, wish you a Merry Xmas, it's obviously coming from the bottom of their hearts. Merry Xmas everybody! :D

GOP`S war on Christmas

We should have seen it coming!!

December 13, 2012

Insurgency At FAUX Noise!

"Bill O'Reilly delivered an eight-minute monologue about the threat that "secular forces" pose to America -- using the nonexistent "war on Christmas" as an example -- but Fox News punctuated the segment with an animation telling the audience....

20121213-foxhappyholidays.jpg

323.png
318.gif
323.png

The Republicans and the right in general only go through the motions when it comes to Christmas. They may wish you a merry one, but it always sounds forced. When progressives and Obama, on the other hand, wish you a Merry Xmas, it's obviously coming from the bottom of their hearts. Merry Xmas everybody! :D

Credibilty just dropped 10 points. Progressives say Merry Christamas, really? The same ones that don't want Nativity scenes and Christmas trees? Those? Or just the ones that read the Daily Kos? Do clear that up, please.

War on xmas? How about we are being BOMBARDED by xmas - it starts earlier and earlier every year. Stores start putting out xmas shit after Halloween now. I for one, think the consumer frenzy that is xmas is horrible. I will celebrate my quiet winter solstice (which was co-opted by the xtians who were trying to stamp out, and then convert the pagans, I'll have you know.), thank you very much.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back