GOP Retreat

Good job. Me? I just assumed that the lib in question was lying, based on past observations.

We both got to the same place. Mine required less work. YourS was more crushing.

There was no crushing, they stay just BELOW Fed Gov guidelines so that the government employees can still stay there.

It is how the game is played.

It is too bad that the Left spent the first two years of Trump's administration just lying out their ass constantly and acting like every fucking thing was proof, PROOF mind you, of Trump being this or that.

I can't hear you any more. My ability to even pretend to give your accusation any consideration, is exhausted.

Build a time machine, go back and time, and tell the leftards of 2016, to tone it down, so that later, when you find the "real shit" that people will listen.

Good job. Me? I just assumed that the lib in question was lying, based on past observations.

We both got to the same place. Mine required less work. YourS was more crushing.

There was no crushing, they stay just BELOW Fed Gov guidelines so that the government employees can still stay there.

It is too bad that the Left spent the first two years of Trump's administration just lying out their ass constantly and acting like every fucking thing was proof, PROOF mind you, of Trump being this or that.

I can't hear you any more. My ability to even pretend to give your accusation any consideration, is exhausted.

Build a time machine, go back and time, and tell the leftards of 2016, to tone it down, so that later, when you find the "real shit" that people will listen.

Calm down little man...take a deep breath....You do not need to defend your god this time...this is what every hotel does when they have something big coming to town.

You do realize you contradicted yourself in your post?

Trying to make 'orange man' look bad when prices are BELOW Fed Gov guidelines.

Y'all are making yourselves look bad.

Facts. Find them. Use them.
Learn something ffs!

They stay just below the max the Govt will pay so that the Govt people can still stay there, if they go over it then they force the people to stay elsewhere or pay out of their own pocket.

Do you really not know how all of this works?

Shit, even the Japanese in Okinawa did the same thing with the rent they made American service members pay. They knew exactly how much the military gave them for housing.

You need to stop posting old bullsh!t!

Calm down little man...take a deep breath....You do not need to defend your god this time...this is what every hotel does when they have something big coming to town.

I'm completely calm. I just can't hear you, over all the times that whining leftard liars, lied.

YOur pretense that political support is anything but that, is just you being an ass.

not really, from Nov 2019-
Inside Trump's Doral Resort - what G7 dignitaries missed | Daily Mail Online
If, say, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson wanted a breath of fresh air on the balcony of his $6,000-a-night presidential suite at dawn, he'd be treated to the rapid-fire arrivals of red-eye domestic airliners from Los Angeles and Las Vegas. ...
During our stay, we found other malfunctioning equipment and questionable sanitary conditions at a resort where the average room goes for about $350 a night, placing it out of bounds for most Trump voters.

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-23_18-47-16.png
    upload_2020-1-23_18-47-16.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 13

LOL!

I'm sorry it's so difficult for you to follow a thread.

You failed to understand what Correll posted.

Lord, love a lib!!

Forum List

Back