GOP Retreat

You have give Trump credit...he knows how to make money

I found this part of the article rather interesting....................

That higher figure is just under the maximum per-night rate federal government rules permit for a hotel in South Florida, and is triple the normal “per diem” rate employees are supposed to follow.

The White House would not reveal how much Trump’s Secret Service agents or other members of his “advance” team are paying for the days prior to his visit. Trump is only scheduled to be at the property for a few hours, but at least two dozen staff typically need to get there a few days ahead of time to prepare for his arrival.

He figured out what the maximum per diem rate were for that area, and put the price of his hotel just under the maximum, but still 3 times the rate normally paid by the government in that same area.

That higher figure is just under the maximum per-night rate federal government rules permit for a hotel in South Florida, and is triple the normal “per diem” rate employees are supposed to follow.

The White House would not reveal how much Trump’s Secret Service agents or other members of his “advance” team are paying for the days prior to his visit. Trump is only scheduled to be at the property for a few hours, but at least two dozen staff typically need to get there a few days ahead of time to prepare for his arrival.

He figured out what the maximum per diem rate were for that area, and put the price of his hotel just under the maximum, but still 3 times the rate normally paid by the government in that same area.

and Schiff is wasting taxpayer $$

FUK TRUMP

let's see...

how many @ssholes didn't read the OP's yahoo link?

how many idiots don't understand what is really being reported?

####

RNC officials declined to reveal how much, exactly, the meeting is costing its donors.

However, records filed with the Federal Election Commission show the RNC already paid Doral $169,763 on Nov. 6, likely as a deposit for the meeting.

The party previously spent $602,765 at Doral for its 2018 spring meeting

and $84,822 for a lunch fundraiser it held there in June 2019.

####

The FEC had no issues with ANY of the monies spent by the RNC to meet.

What's funny is this nonesense is probably the strongest issue the leftist presidential candidates have to run on.

That higher figure

is just under the maximum per-night rate federal government rules permit

for a hotel in South Florida, and is triple the normal “per diem” rate employees are supposed to follow.

He figured out what the maximum per diem rate were for that area, and put the price of his hotel just under the maximum, but still

3 times the rate normally paid by the government in that same area.

You do realize you contradicted yourself in your post?

Trying to make 'orange man' look bad when prices are BELOW Fed Gov guidelines.

Y'all are making yourselves look bad.

Facts. Find them. Use them.
Learn something ffs!

That higher figure

for a hotel in South Florida, and is triple the normal “per diem” rate employees are supposed to follow.

He figured out what the maximum per diem rate were for that area, and put the price of his hotel just under the maximum, but still

Learn something ffs!

Good job. Me? I just assumed that the lib in question was lying, based on past observations.

We both got to the same place. Mine required less work. YourS was more crushing.

It is not hard to figure out as it is published by the government.

That higher figure

Learn something ffs!

THE FEDREAL GVMT PAYS $3K FOR TOILET SEATS TOO .

SUCKERS

Learn something ffs!

They stay just below the max the Govt will pay so that the Govt people can still stay there, if they go over it then they force the people to stay elsewhere or pay out of their own pocket.

Do you really not know how all of this works?

Shit, even the Japanese in Okinawa did the same thing with the rent they made American service members pay. They knew exactly how much the military gave them for housing.

Last edited:
Good job. Me? I just assumed that the lib in question was lying, based on past observations.

We both got to the same place. Mine required less work. YourS was more crushing.

There was no crushing, they stay just BELOW Fed Gov guidelines so that the government employees can still stay there.

It is how the game is played.

Forum List

Back