GOP reps on Congressional junket got drunk and skinny-dipped in the Sea of Galilee

Rinata

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
A number of Republican Congressmen and others — including the daughter of one member and the wife of another — visiting Israel as part of a Capitol Hill junket last summer, got drunk after dinner, stripped off their clothes and frolicked naked in the Sea of Galilee at the place where Jesus was said to have walked on water.

GOP Rep. Kevin Yoder of Kansas admitted the drunken indiscretion after the web site Politico uncovered an FBI probe into the night of ribald behavior and reported it Sunday.

House Majority Leader Eric Cantor was part of the “official” Congressional delegation visiting Israel in August 2011 but denies being present for the drunken evening and skinny dipping. Cantor reportedly was “livid” when he heard about the activities and called each Congressman present with a reprimand.

Questions still remain abut the night of debauchery and sources tell Capitol Hill Blue that severl GOP representatives ventured naked into the waters, along with members of Cantor’s staff. Other included Florida GOP Rep. Seve Southerland and his daughter, New York Republican Tom Reed and his wife; and Republcian Reps. Ben Quayle (New York), Jeff Denham (California) and Michael Grimm (New York).

Some members claim privately they took the evening dip au natural because of the religious significance of the place where Jesus walked on water.

Others say it was booze, not religion, that drove the adventure.

GOP reps on Congressional junket got drunk and skinny-dipped in the Sea of Galilee | Capitol Hill Blue

Ohhhh this came from Capitol Hill Blue!

The same site that started the lie that George Bush said "The Constitution is just a goddamned piece of paper".

Very credible source.

I'm more concerned with the $5,000,000,000,000 new debt, the credit downgrade, eroding $, record unemployment, record numbers of Americans on public assistance, etc. than this stupid shit.

I'm more concerned with the $5,000,000,000,000 new debt, the credit downgrade, eroding $, record unemployment, record numbers of Americans on public assistance, etc. than this stupid shit.

They were out skinny dipping instead of working.....

Exactly what 'work' would you expect them to do at night in Israel?

Ask me if I give a shit if they went skinny-dipping...

What's Obama's excuse for golfing and running around campaigning when he should be working?

No time to meet with his committees because "he's busy"?:lol:

The only shit I smell are Obama supporters.

Butte it is ok for them to make a total literal ASS out of themselves , while probably using thousands of dollars of American money on this trip. Me thinks it would be a different story if they were democrats.

Last edited:
If he did this he needs to apologize and/or resign and if he doesn't and the state of Kansas re-elects him, they need to all be bitch slapped, it is a really stupid thing to do.

Were they charging this activity to the Taxpayers, like Obama's Secret Service was?

Forum List

Back