GOP Representative Blake Farenthold Being Investigated For Sexually Harassment

Nope he's Flounder...

62ecffb418e4f14bfc9f1e1bf54a7e59.jpg

Love him in Babylon 5.

As has been said many times this kind of behavior is not limited to one party people from both the left and the right in and out of politics do this. The sad truth is most of the time they get away with it and if the Harvey Weinstein bomb had not gone off this guy Conyers, Franken and most if not all the others who have gone down would have as well

You just said that it is not confined to one party and then went on to list only Democrats....

But what you failed to mention is the Democrats have resigned, and Moore is being backed by the RNC and Trump is in the White House. Has Farenthold resigned?
If you will note I said this guy meaning the Republican being the subject of the OP the fact you skipped over that or it went over your head is not my problem. If you will note Franken said he will resign but that doesn't mean he will and there was actual visual eveidence of his actions many Republicans went after Moore when the allegations against him were made and tried to pressure him to drop out of the race he refused they can't make him drop out. I'm sure I don't need to remind you Bill Clinton was in the White House for eight years. Last only a few hours after Franken made his announcement Republican Trent Franks of Arizona announced his resignation after the House Ethics Committee revealed it had opened an investigation of sexual harassment allegations against him.

Nothing to skip over. You said it wasn't confined to one party, yet listed ONLY Democrats.

Bill Clinton was impeached. That wasn't done by just Republicans, it took Democrats voting for it as well.

And you are saying that Franken may change his resignation? Now you are grasping at invisible straws.
The subject of OP who I referenced is not a Democrat so your claim I listed only Democrats is false Bill Clinton served two full terms so the impeachment meant nothing. Are you saying Franken can’t change his mind? I notice you had nothing to say about Trent Franks announced resignation.

As has been said many times this kind of behavior is not limited to one party people from both the left and the right in and out of politics do this. The sad truth is most of the time they get away with it and if the Harvey Weinstein bomb had not gone off this guy Conyers, Franken and most if not all the others who have gone down would have as well

You just said that it is not confined to one party and then went on to list only Democrats....

But what you failed to mention is the Democrats have resigned, and Moore is being backed by the RNC and Trump is in the White House. Has Farenthold resigned?
If you will note I said this guy meaning the Republican being the subject of the OP the fact you skipped over that or it went over your head is not my problem. If you will note Franken said he will resign but that doesn't mean he will and there was actual visual eveidence of his actions many Republicans went after Moore when the allegations against him were made and tried to pressure him to drop out of the race he refused they can't make him drop out. I'm sure I don't need to remind you Bill Clinton was in the White House for eight years. Last only a few hours after Franken made his announcement Republican Trent Franks of Arizona announced his resignation after the House Ethics Committee revealed it had opened an investigation of sexual harassment allegations against him.

Nothing to skip over. You said it wasn't confined to one party, yet listed ONLY Democrats.

Bill Clinton was impeached. That wasn't done by just Republicans, it took Democrats voting for it as well.

And you are saying that Franken may change his resignation? Now you are grasping at invisible straws.
The subject of OP who I referenced is not a Democrat so your claim I listed only Democrats is false Bill Clinton served two full terms so the impeachment meant nothing. Are you saying Franken can’t change his mind? I notice you had nothing to say about Trent Franks announced resignation.

The impeachment meant NOTHING? He is listed among the few U.S. Presidents to ever be impeached.

I wrote the OP numbnuts... why can't you just admit you only listed Democrats because of your partisanship? I didn't list the other GOP guy that is resigning... and you didn't mention him either in your first post. So that isn't an excuse.

Lewdog is right, and blackhawk is wrong. Gasp. I know!

The impeachment meant NOTHING? He is listed among the few U.S. Presidents to ever be impeached.

I wrote the OP numbnuts... why can't you just admit you only listed Democrats because of your partisanship? I didn't list the other GOP guy that is resigning... and you didn't mention him either in your first post. So that isn't an excuse.
Because the subject of your OP who I referenced in my orginal post on this thread is a Republican the fact i didn't type his name does not change the fact I referenced him or mean I Ignored him moron. You should go to the mirror and take a look at your own partisanship before throwing that out at another because despite what you might think your as bad about that as anyone you accuse of it.

Because the subject of your OP who I referenced in my orginal post on this thread is a Republican the fact i didn't type his name does not change the fact I referenced him or mean I Ignored him moron. You should go to the mirror and take a look at your own partisanship before throwing that out at another because despite what you might think your as bad about that as anyone you accuse of it.

You are just that hard headed... You left out Franks who resigned today, and you just don't get it.

My issue isn't partisanship, but that is another thing you don't get. I started this thread about this idiot because he got busted for sexual harassment, and his pay off... and instead of doing the right thing and resign, he is just promising to pay back the money he paid off to his accuser.

I have no problem as a partisan... I'm against idiots that are sexual harassers and won't do the right thing.

Forum List

Back