GOP Rep: We Might Need A Taliban-Like "Insurgency"

Boo Hoo Hoo, ya cause when the dems were the minority they did not do similar shit. Give me a fucking break. I love how when the dems do something, all is fine with people like Robert, but by god if a republican does it.... bad bad bad.

Sarge, I never said Dems were perfect; I've already told you that I don't trust Pelosi and Reid to take out my garbage; never mind run the senate. Never mind the many other dem related comments.

Are you that fucking partisan blinded? The guy said they should adopt a Taliban-Like "Insurgency". I mean REALLY? There wasn't a better example? :lol:

Boo Hoo Hoo, ya cause when the dems were the minority they did not do similar shit. Give me a fucking break. I love how when the dems do something, all is fine with people like Robert, but by god if a republican does it.... bad bad bad.

Sarge, I never said Dems were perfect; I've already told you that I don't trust Pelosi and Reid to take out my garbage; never mind run the senate. Never mind the many other dem related comments.

Are you that fucking partisan blinded? The guy said they should adopt a Taliban-Like "Insurgency". I mean REALLY? There wasn't a better example? :lol:

But you laughed about Biden saying FDR was on TV as President in 1929? Are you that partisan that idiotic comments from the left are simply funny mistakes? I mean really, wasn't Biden a History Major?

But you laughed about Biden saying FDR was on TV as President in 1929? Are you that partisan that idiotic comments from the left are simply funny mistakes? I mean really, wasn't Biden a History Major?

Actually, I did laugh when Biden said that. I find this hilarious too. I don't think I stated anywhere on here that I didn't find this anything more then funny?

I don't find it funny when for example they would actually implement such a policy or say we invade a country for reasons we find out later to be wrong. :eusa_whistle:

He's certainly correct when he said this:

Sessions said the "Taliban" approach was a reaction to a lack of bipartisan outreach from House Democrats.

However, I blame the GOP. If they had stopped acting like LBJ-type Democrats 8 years ago, the country wouldn't be in the mess it's in today.

On this issue, bipartisanship is tough. (The Economic Package)

Republicans want Tax cuts, Democrats want to give money where it's felt is needed. And you really can't go half on such a issue.

Actually, I did laugh when Biden said that. I find this hilarious too. I don't think I stated anywhere on here that I didn't find this anything more then funny?

I don't find it funny when for example they would actually implement such a policy or say we invade a country for reasons we find out later to be wrong. :eusa_whistle:

Every war we have been in we had bad intel leading up to and into and through the war. You claim to know history and you do not know this? Once again you posted this as an attack on Republicans not as a joke. The Joke though is on you, you elected a racist as President and his Vice President is a moron. How funny will it be when Biden tells some important foreign Official some offensive piece of idiocy cause he got it wrong?

Every war we have been in we had bad intel leading up to and into and through the war. You claim to know history and you do not know this? Once again you posted this as an attack on Republicans not as a joke. The Joke though is on you, you elected a racist as President and his Vice President is a moron. How funny will it be when Biden tells some important foreign Official some offensive piece of idiocy cause he got it wrong?

Really? Guess the Japanese really didn't bomb Pearl Harbor then huh?

I know history, but I don't know of any other war of ours where every reason we went to war was a LIE.

This is a joke on politicians in general, though it's ironic that a Republican says the GOP should go this way after eight years of Bush saying he'd destroy the Taliban. (Get it, Bush really did destroy the Taliban if this were so, the Republican Party :lol:).

So you're calling Obama a racist and Biden a moron? And wishful thinking on your part.

Last edited:
He's certainly correct when he said this:

Sessions said the "Taliban" approach was a reaction to a lack of bipartisan outreach from House Democrats.

However, I blame the GOP. If they had stopped acting like LBJ-type Democrats 8 years ago, the country wouldn't be in the mess it's in today.

On this issue, bipartisanship is tough. (The Economic Package)

Republicans want Tax cuts, Democrats want to give money where it's felt is needed. And you really can't go half on such a issue.

Let's be honest here... The Democrats have a tremendous amount of pork in this bill. It's huge. And if the bail-out didn't work, what makes anyone think more deficit spending is going to revive the economy? Sorry, but that's just not going to happen. What they are doing is giving kick-backs to their friends, increasing the size and reach of government and putting us further and further into debt. In a sense, it is a bipartisan effort to destroy the US and they're doing an excellent job. Why Obama supporters don't see that is beyond me, especially after 8 years of Bush.

I know history, but I don't know of any other war of ours where every reason we went to war was a LIE.

This is a joke on politicians in general, though it's ironic that a Republican says the GOP should go this way after eight years of Bush saying he'd destroy the Taliban. (Get it, Bush really did destroy the Taliban if this were so, the Republican Party :lol:).

So you're calling Obama a racist and Biden a moron? And wishful thinking on your part.

You are mentally unstable or just plain stupid. We went to war with Iraq for a number of reasons NONE of which were a lie.

You are mentally unstable or just plain stupid. We went to war with Iraq for a number of reasons NONE of which were a lie.
bobby will never understand that because of his ABDS

btw, bobby, i call BULLSHIT on you puffington post bullshit
stop reading that shit

Forum List

Back