GOP Rep Supports Dog Fighting, Bashing Dems For Bringing Federal Law To Stop It.

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
Typical of the radical right to hate animals just like woman, liberty and minorities.

Recently GOP rep King blasted democrats for presenting federal legislation against dog and other animal fighting. He seems to feel cruelty against animals is A-OK :mad:

*Warning graphic image of what Rep. King supports on the link*

GOP Rep. Steve King Defends Dog Fighting | ThinkProgress

Last edited:
Typical of the radical right to hate animals just like woman, liberty and minorities.

Recently GOP rep King blasted democrats for presenting federal legislation against dog and other animal fighting. He seems to feel cruelty against animals is A-OK :mad:

I don't know. He has a point.

Is it any less cruel to watch someone being beat senseless?

I guess the liars at Think Progress feel they have another issue. And that is the GOP hates puppies and wants them dead.

I've been joking about this for years and now the left has made it a reality.

I guess the liars at Think Progress feel they have another issue. And that is the GOP hates puppies and wants them dead.

Humans choose to fight on their own will (and stupidity) dogs are often beaten, locked in cages and forced to fight. That is a complete night and day difference. What a ridiculous post,..

Last edited:
look at how they view michael vick .....i have stopped believing in karma due to this man who by all rights should die a death by a zillion paper cuts

Wow, sometimes...somethings arent worth defending

look at how they view michael vick .....i have stopped believing in karma due to this man who by all rights should die a death by a zillion paper cuts

yes and watching the philly fans embrace him piss me off, but thats not so much a political thing as a humane thing. big difference.

:lmao:

If you dont support the federal law, you hate dogs!"

You wingnuts are a hilarious group of pretzel logic peddlers. You should stop standing on your head all the time. Just be sure to stand right-side up slowly at first. The last thing you need is a fall down or bang to the noggin'.

You wingnuts are a hilarious group of pretzel logic peddlers. You should stop standing on your head all the time. Just be sure to stand right-side up slowly at first. The last thing you need is a fall down or bang to the noggin'.

Whats your point? You dont want a law stopping dog fights but you love dogs?

Wow, sometimes...somethings arent worth defending

Yes, like the way the left ignores real terrorism and defends illegal immigration or abortion. Does the fetus have a choice?

I think this dog fighting issue is a reach at best.

You cannot make a dog fight if it does not want to. In every case the dogs are bred to want to kill. I think the breeding of fighting dogs should be what is illegal more than anything. Treat it like drug trafficking. The participants should receive more severe punishment than the fan.

Last edited:

Whats your point? You dont want a law stopping dog fights but you love dogs?

A federal law will do nothing. Does this make more sense to your fragile mind?

You LOLberals think that some fucking pencil pusher in washington can stop hurricanes. All we need to do is pass a federal law banning hurricanes. What!? You object to a federal law banning hurricanes?? You just hate people in hurricane zones.

It takes an interesting fucking mind to make these types of conclusions.

LMFAO

The democrat answer to everything is a federal law.

So I take it you support dog fighting and cruelty to animals like rep King does?

Knowing where the level of government is that is empowered to take action is key here... This is not a federal issue...

Go take a long walk off a short pier, troll

Even think about moving to a right wing utopia like iran or Saudi Arabia? Muslims hate dogs with a passion, sounds like the perfect place for you.

So I take it you support dog fighting and cruelty to animals like rep King does?

Knowing where the level of government is that is empowered to take action is key here... This is not a federal issue...

Go take a long walk off a short pier, troll

Even think about moving to a right wing utopia like iran or Saudi Arabia? Muslims hate dogs with a passion, sounds like the perfect place for you.

Can we call this The GOP War On Puppies?

Forum List

Back