GOP Rep. Praises Tea Partiers For Being "Polite And Respectful"

The problem is the right wing media (Fox, Hannity, Rush) whips them into a frenzy and sends them on their way. When incidents happen they just shrug and say "What?....Who me?....I didn't tell them to do that"

Where is Rush and company in urging their listeners to protest peacefully and repectfully?

An Alinsky tactic

"...in the spring of 1972, at Tulane University...students asked Alinsky to help plan a protest of a scheduled speech by George H. W. Bush, then U.S. representative to the United Nations - a speech likely to include a defense of the Nixon administration's Vietnam War policies. The students told Alinsky they were thinking about picketing or disrupting Bush's address. That's the wrong approach, he rejoined, not very creative - and besides causing a disruption might get them thrown out of school. He told them, instead, to go to hear the speech dressed as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards reading, ‘The KKK supports Bush.' And that is what they did, with very successful, attention-getting results." from "Let Them Call Me Rebel"

So have we officially given up defending Rep Lewis and the voices that shout "******!" in his head?

The problem is the right wing media (Fox, Hannity, Rush) whips them into a frenzy and sends them on their way. When incidents happen they just shrug and say "What?....Who me?....I didn't tell them to do that"

Where is Rush and company in urging their listeners to protest peacefully and repectfully?

Prove the statement that I've highlighted to be true!

how many GOP politicians have been forced to apologize for bad behavior, since the Black man has captured the White House?

He can't, and he also quoted parts of the article out of context. I urge everyone to read the full article linked and you will see that the OP is an idiot who can't comprehend what he reads.

Rick

He can't, and he also quoted parts of the article out of context. I urge everyone to read the full article linked and you will see that the OP is an idiot who can't comprehend what he reads.

Rick
FOX News reports what happened and then goes on to almost say it didn't happen. They have covered their bases. 'that is not fair and balanced. that is Chickenhawk shit 101

Tea Party Protesters Dispute Reports of Slurs, Spitting Against Dem Lawmakers - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum - FOXNews.com

Kay Fischer, a protester from North Carolina, said she was watching...

Fischer said Frank was the first to start using salty language.

She said she and a half-dozen other protesters were waiting outside a committee room in the Longworth House Office Building on Saturday for about 45 minutes when Frank finally emerged. He was mobbed by reporters, she said, and the protesters started shouting things like, "Kill the bill."

Shortly after that, she said, a tall man with brown hair, who hadn't been chanting with the other protesters at all, walked up and said "fag" to Frank.

This has started to sprout some conspiracy theories.

"I have gay friends. ... There were a bunch of people moaning like, 'Oh God,'" she said.

The crazy Tea Party Lady goes on to say she thinks the perp was a plant, while admitting she couldn't prove it. She gives no rational or sane reason for why a plant would be there,.

:cuckoo:

btw, great article for taking apart how FOX spins accounts. They list what happened, then give reasons to gullible FoxBots for why what happened may not have happened...may...they can always take both sides.

I'm wondering why you left out an important part of the article? You know, the part in between the protesters yelling "Kill the bill" and the witness saying a "tall man with brown hair" incident. Here, I'll put it in so that your story actually shows the fact that Frank was the one to escalate the use of language.

Most importantly, Fischer said Frank was the first to start using salty language.

She said she and a half-dozen other protesters were waiting outside a committee room in the Longworth House Office Building on Saturday for about 45 minutes when Frank finally emerged. He was mobbed by reporters, she said, and the protesters started shouting things like, "Kill the bill." Then she said Frank snapped at them.

"He looked at me and said, 'F--- you,'" she said.

Rick

A man was arrested. No he was let go. No he was detained and the let go. - FOX News.

U.S. Capitol Police said the protester was never arrested. He was only detained and put in handcuffs, then released.

Sgt. Kimberly Schneider, spokeswoman for the Capitol Police, told FoxNews.com the individual was released because Cleaver couldn't identify him.

"There were no elements of a crime, and the individual wasn't able to be positively identified," she said. "(Cleaver) was unable to positively identify."

Asked about the Capitol Police account, Petrovic said it's not that Cleaver couldn't identify the suspect. It's that he wouldn't identify the suspect, because the police would have been "obligated" to make an arrest, which he didn't want.

"He was aware of that obligation and so did not make an identification," she said. "He saw who did it and he could have identified that person if necessary. But he chose not to."

Tea Party Protesters Dispute Reports of Slurs, Spitting Against Dem Lawmakers - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum - FOXNews.com

a little over half the article is dedicated to spin...from the no-spin-zone cable outlet?

:lol:

I'm wondering why you left out an important part of the article? You know, the part in between the protesters yelling "Kill the bill" and the witness saying a "tall man with brown hair" incident. Here, I'll put it in so that your story actually shows the fact that Frank was the one to escalate the use of language.

Rick

I linked to it. So what. Frank said eff you to an angry mob?

Wow that surely deserves calling him a hateful name.

sure it does...if you're an unhinged nitwit

The crowd was hostile.

Ever hear the phrase "Tiller the Baby Killer"?

It wasn't used on Mainstream (legitimate) media

Rick

I linked to it. So what. Frank said eff you to an angry mob?

Wow that surely deserves calling him a hateful name.

sure it does...if you're an unhinged nitwit

The crowd was hostile.

By all accounts I've seen, there was no "angry mob." There were peaceful protesters. There is not one video of either of the "slurs" being reported. I'm wondering why in this day and age of EVERYTHING being caught on video, and the fact that people are looking for ANYTHING to use against the Tea Partiers, that NOT ONE person thought to video tape this "angry mob" to catch these things on video and have cold hard facts to prove their accusations? Instead, all we're left with is the word of people who would lie, cheat and steal to get a law passed. I wonder why people don't believe them.

Rick

Ever hear the phrase "Tiller the Baby Killer"?

It wasn't used on Mainstream (legitimate) media

Sure I have so what 's your point?

I've also heard that phrase on the MSM describing what some pro-lifers called Tiller and when questioning O'Reilly's use of the phrase. So that makes you a liar.

Tiller Killing Puts Spotlight on Fox's O'Reilly - ABC News

CBS News Mobile George Tiller: Culture War Casualty?

But none of that proves your statement to be true. So what if Fox used that phrase? Show me where that phrase was used to incite violence or how it was used to "whip them (whoever the fuck "them" are) into a frenzy".

Last edited:

Kay Fischer, a protester from North Carolina, said she was watching...

Fischer said Frank was the first to start using salty language.

She said she and a half-dozen other protesters were waiting outside a committee room in the Longworth House Office Building on Saturday for about 45 minutes when Frank finally emerged. He was mobbed by reporters, she said, and the protesters started shouting things like, "Kill the bill."

Shortly after that, she said, a tall man with brown hair, who hadn't been chanting with the other protesters at all, walked up and said "fag" to Frank.

I'm guessing you're tall and have brown hair. :lol:

An Alinsky tactic

"...in the spring of 1972, at Tulane University...students asked Alinsky to help plan a protest of a scheduled speech by George H. W. Bush, then U.S. representative to the United Nations - a speech likely to include a defense of the Nixon administration's Vietnam War policies. The students told Alinsky they were thinking about picketing or disrupting Bush's address. That's the wrong approach, he rejoined, not very creative - and besides causing a disruption might get them thrown out of school. He told them, instead, to go to hear the speech dressed as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards reading, ‘The KKK supports Bush.' And that is what they did, with very successful, attention-getting results." from "Let Them Call Me Rebel"
There is no greater disciple of Alinsky than Stuttering Limptard. Of course, everyone knows CON$ervaTards always accuse others of doing what CON$ do themselves!!!

April 3, 2008
RUSH: Now, those of you members of Operation Chaos in Indiana who have registered -- you're a Republican, and you have registered to vote in the Democrat primary on May 6 -- you probably knew it before I announced it today that the Democrat Party is going to be on the prowl looking for you, intimidating you into not showing up and not pulling off your attempted crossover. Now, this is very simple to combat. It's all you have to do on Election Day, as an Operation Chaos operative. When you vote that day, don't bathe! Don't take a shower the night before, and don't take a shower the day of the election. Don't shave.

In other words: no grooming. Go out and get a pair of beat-up jeans, maybe some Birkenstock sandals or whatever. Tell 'em you don't really know what Obama thinks about immigration but you love it when he talks. You just love it. You love "the future." You love "change," and you are sick of Bush. Get some anti-Bush bumper stickers and put 'em on your car. Get a "Bush Lied, People Died" button. Get a "Bush lied, people died" bumper sticker. Some wacko lib website is sure to have this type of merchandise available. If you have an SUV, that's okay. Show up in it. Make sure to get a bumper sticker that says "W is Still the President," and you're mad about that and you've had it with the Republicans any number of ways. Don't wear a wedding ring. There are any number of things that you can do, ladies and gentlemen. All you have to do is fool their template. You know, they're going to be trying to find you. You know who the Democrats and the liberals are; they judge people by the way they look. So if you show up and look like a liberal. You're not even going to arouse suspicion.

But if you show up looking clean-cut, buttoned-down conservative type, that's going to attract attention. Don't smile! You are not happy, unless you start talking about Obama. Other than that, you're not happy. You walk in there with a frown, your head's kind of hung over. Especially because you're a Hillary voter. You don't think she's got a prayer, but you believe in the electoral process and the Democrat process. We will have further advice and tips for those of you in Indiana as Operation Chaos continues and as the date of your primary, May 6th, approaches.

April 3, 2008
RUSH: Just to repeat, don't bathe, don't shave. Wear a tie-dyed T-shirt or some raggedy button-down shirt, blue jeans, sandals, get a button out there, says "Bush Lied, People Died," put that on the shirt and so forth, be unhappy, sulk, don't wash your hair, any of that, gotta look the part here because Democrats judge people the way they look, they do, and then they categorize based on the way they look.

When Karl Rove lived in Chicago, he boasted about how he walked into Democratic headquarters and made off with a package of Democratic letterhead. He then printed invitations for free food on a night the Democrats were giving a fundraiser and passed out the invitations to homeless under Wacker Drive. Homeless showed up at the fundraiser and Rove was so "proud" how he embarrassed those Democrats. Of course, others wondered how he could play a joke on people that were already down on their luck, but I'm sure that didn't occur to Rove. Come on, they're "homeless".

Then there were the guys who tried to wire an elected official's office. Currently waiting for trial. Heroes of Fox News.

Of course, the most famous was Watergate.

You see, it's easy for Republicans to do this type of sleazy "gotcha". They assume that since they do it, everyone must.

There were no Democratic "plants". That is something mostly limited to Republicans. It's what they do.

Last edited by a moderator:
An Alinsky tactic

There is no greater disciple of Alinsky than Stuttering Limptard. Of course, everyone knows CON$ervaTards always accuse others of doing what CON$ do themselves!!!

April 3, 2008
RUSH: Now, those of you members of Operation Chaos in Indiana who have registered -- you're a Republican, and you have registered to vote in the Democrat primary on May 6 -- you probably knew it before I announced it today that the Democrat Party is going to be on the prowl looking for you, intimidating you into not showing up and not pulling off your attempted crossover. Now, this is very simple to combat. It's all you have to do on Election Day, as an Operation Chaos operative. When you vote that day, don't bathe! Don't take a shower the night before, and don't take a shower the day of the election. Don't shave.

In other words: no grooming. Go out and get a pair of beat-up jeans, maybe some Birkenstock sandals or whatever. Tell 'em you don't really know what Obama thinks about immigration but you love it when he talks. You just love it. You love "the future." You love "change," and you are sick of Bush. Get some anti-Bush bumper stickers and put 'em on your car. Get a "Bush Lied, People Died" button. Get a "Bush lied, people died" bumper sticker. Some wacko lib website is sure to have this type of merchandise available. If you have an SUV, that's okay. Show up in it. Make sure to get a bumper sticker that says "W is Still the President," and you're mad about that and you've had it with the Republicans any number of ways. Don't wear a wedding ring. There are any number of things that you can do, ladies and gentlemen. All you have to do is fool their template. You know, they're going to be trying to find you. You know who the Democrats and the liberals are; they judge people by the way they look. So if you show up and look like a liberal. You're not even going to arouse suspicion.

But if you show up looking clean-cut, buttoned-down conservative type, that's going to attract attention. Don't smile! You are not happy, unless you start talking about Obama. Other than that, you're not happy. You walk in there with a frown, your head's kind of hung over. Especially because you're a Hillary voter. You don't think she's got a prayer, but you believe in the electoral process and the Democrat process. We will have further advice and tips for those of you in Indiana as Operation Chaos continues and as the date of your primary, May 6th, approaches.

April 3, 2008
RUSH: Just to repeat, don't bathe, don't shave. Wear a tie-dyed T-shirt or some raggedy button-down shirt, blue jeans, sandals, get a button out there, says "Bush Lied, People Died," put that on the shirt and so forth, be unhappy, sulk, don't wash your hair, any of that, gotta look the part here because Democrats judge people the way they look, they do, and then they categorize based on the way they look.

:lol::lol::lol:

BTW...how'd that "Operation Chaos" work out for ole' Oxycontin Breath?

When Karl Rove lived in Chicago, he boasted about how he walked into Democratic headquarters and made off with a package of Democratic letterhead. He then printed invitations for free food on a night the Democrats were giving a fundraiser and passed out the invitations to homeless under Wacker Drive. Homeless showed up at the fundraiser and Rove was so "proud" how he embarrassed those Democrats. Of course, others wondered how he could play a joke on people that were already down on their luck, but I'm sure that didn't occur to Rove. Come on, they're "homeless".

Then there were the guys who tried to wire an elected official's office. Currently waiting for trial. Heroes of Fox News.

Of course, the most famous was Watergate.

You see, it's easy for Republicans to do this type of sleazy "gotcha". They assume that since they do it, everyone must.

There were no Democratic "plants". That is something mostly limited to Republicans. It's what they do.

McCain has an adopted daughter that is black. In 1980 during the primaries the Bush campaign made phone calls through phone banks to voters statewide informing the population that McCain's black daughter was from an affair with a black staffer. McCain had been leading in the polls until this.
Karl Rove developed this plan and implemented it. Great guy Rove is. That is what the right wing does NOW.

An Alinsky tactic

April 3, 2008

April 3, 2008

:lol::lol::lol:

BTW...how'd that "Operation Chaos" work out for ole' Oxycontin Breath?
:rofl:
April 22, 2008
RUSH: I might take the time here to remind everybody what the ultimate objective of Operation Chaos is. Do you remember what it is, Dawn? What is the ultimate...? (interruption) No, no. Yes, but the ultimate objective is for our side to win, and our side is represented by John McCain.

Forum List

Back