GOP Rep: Obama is not an American

Yosef? Give up. YOU aren't up to it.

6507-800-600-how-to-keep-an-idiot-in-suspense.png

This will be the late Bretbart's amazing, breathtaking, shattering, new evidence? :doubt:

America was born of the following......

Capitalism
Limited Government
Freedom of Religion
Free Speech

To be against any or all of these, regardless of where one was born, is to be Not American

It might have been for the whites, but not the slaves.
Alien Sedition Act passed in 1798 limiting free speech, passed by Founding Fathers.
Whiskey rebellion of 1794, Washington crushed this rebellion caused by George taxing whiskey makers. Limiting free trade, and enlarging government.
Capitolism was based on slavery, limiting freedom
Joseph Smith founerd of Latter Day Saint Movement later know as Mormonism, was killed by a mob that hated his form of christianity.

hurrah for freedoms

Rep. Mike Coffman Flops During Interview When Asked To Explain Birther Comments, Repeats Same Phrase 5 Times

lol, so now walking back on what they meant, (Booker) isn't so noble?

and now we have Whack Bingo...?

wheeeeeeeeeeee:eusa_shifty:

As far as I'm concerned, Obama is UN-American..he hates this country and us people in it...according to him we are all greedy, bitter, who cling onto our guns and bibles...
that is why he wanted to, TRANSFORM US.

so all you that will whine about what I said, here ya go:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

I've yet to see you produce ONE POST that makes Obama wrong about you. Not one.

my dear...grow up and act the age you profess to be..

or don't..

Last edited:
You know, I was thinking that the birthers were nuts. But now that I know that Obama likely lied about being born in Kenya to sell books earlier in his life, I think they are misguided but reasons to believe what they do.

Now you people claiming Romney was born in Mexico, when he ever claim that?

Romney was born to American citizens living in a Mormon church colony in Chihuahua, Mexico.

Even though he wasn’t born in a United States territory or state, George Romney was given citizenship at birth because he was born to American citizens, essentially granting him the status of a natural-born citizen.

“When you’re born outside the United States to [U.S.] citizens, you have citizenship at birth,” explained Peter J. Spiro, a professor of law and an expert on the law of citizenship at Temple University. “You don’t have to do anything to claim your citizenship. You are a citizen from birth.”

ARTICLE

George Romney (Mitt's dad)

Romney was born to American parents living in the Mormon colonies in Mexico; events during the Mexican Revolution forced his family to flee back to the United States when he was a child. The family lived in several states and ended up in Salt Lake City, Utah, where they struggled during the Great Depression.

You idots on the left would do well to do a little research.

Enjoy your meal of shoe leather. Condiments optional.

533029_3615809267439_1040053784_3195413_1114280459_n.jpg

Forum List

Back