GOP Rep: Obama is not an American

As far as I'm concerned, Obama is UN-American..he hates this country and us people in it...according to him we are all greedy, bitter, who cling onto our guns and bibles...
that is why he wanted to, TRANSFORM US.

so all you that will whine about what I said, here ya go:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

I've yet to see you produce ONE POST that makes Obama wrong about you. Not one.

Romney was born to American citizens living in a Mormon church colony in Chihuahua, Mexico.

Even though he wasn’t born in a United States territory or state, George Romney was given citizenship at birth because he was born to American citizens, essentially granting him the status of a natural-born citizen.

“When you’re born outside the United States to [U.S.] citizens, you have citizenship at birth,” explained Peter J. Spiro, a professor of law and an expert on the law of citizenship at Temple University. “You don’t have to do anything to claim your citizenship. You are a citizen from birth.”

ARTICLE

George Romney (Mitt's dad)

Romney was born to American parents living in the Mormon colonies in Mexico; events during the Mexican Revolution forced his family to flee back to the United States when he was a child. The family lived in several states and ended up in Salt Lake City, Utah, where they struggled during the Great Depression.

You idots on the left would do well to do a little research.

Enjoy your meal of shoe leather. Condiments optional.

This is all propaganda put out by wingnuts.

Like the plethora of yaksqueeze you present nightly?

Please.:eusa_hand:

romney-born-mex.jpg

He wasn't born in Mexico.

Mitt was born in Michigan.

South Canada

Romney was born to American citizens living in a Mormon church colony in Chihuahua, Mexico.

Even though he wasn’t born in a United States territory or state, George Romney was given citizenship at birth because he was born to American citizens, essentially granting him the status of a natural-born citizen.

“When you’re born outside the United States to [U.S.] citizens, you have citizenship at birth,” explained Peter J. Spiro, a professor of law and an expert on the law of citizenship at Temple University. “You don’t have to do anything to claim your citizenship. You are a citizen from birth.”

ARTICLE

George Romney (Mitt's dad)

Romney was born to American parents living in the Mormon colonies in Mexico; events during the Mexican Revolution forced his family to flee back to the United States when he was a child. The family lived in several states and ended up in Salt Lake City, Utah, where they struggled during the Great Depression.

You idots on the left would do well to do a little research.

Enjoy your meal of shoe leather. Condiments optional.

Articles are not proof. Where is his birth certificate...long form?

As far as I'm concerned, Obama is UN-American..he hates this country and us people in it...according to him we are all greedy, bitter, who cling onto our guns and bibles...

so all you that will whine about what I said, here ya go:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Well, not all. But you sure seem to fit the bill.

America was born of the following......

Capitalism
Limited Government
Freedom of Religion
Free Speech

To be against any or all of these, regardless of where one was born, is to be Not American

You forgot racism, America was born of racism as much as it was born of Capitalism,
Limited Government, Freedom of Religion or Free Speech.

Nah, that's only you racist white conservatives.

America was born of the following......

Capitalism
Limited Government
Freedom of Religion
Free Speech

To be against any or all of these, regardless of where one was born, is to be Not American

You forgot racism, America was born of racism as much as it was born of Capitalism,
Limited Government, Freedom of Religion or Free Speech.

The whole world is racist, Mr. Salty.

Including you.

Whiney little bed-wetting lefties. They can dish it out like psychotic madmen, but they sure as hell can't take it.

I think back to the 2001-2009 time frame, when the bottom-feeding vermin leftists, like the ones in this forum, were mercilessly attacking G.W. Bush, and spewing every vile lie and fabrication and rumor imaginable about him and his family and everybody in his administration.

And you have the unmitigated gall to yell foul about a non-leftist politician who questions Obama's "Americanism"? What a JOKE!

You leftists are so low, you have to look UP through the Hubble Telescope to even SEE the bottom feeders.

Forum List

Back