GOP Rep King Stupidity Again, Obama's Parents Sent Fake Birth Certificate From Kenya

OK, Crack_Baby, instead of hiding behind a 0 point gray blot, why don't you explain how a birth announcement and a birth certificate are identical?

Be specific.

Ok Rat up your ass. Read the article, King is claiming the birth announcement in the Hawaii newspaper is a kenyan conspiracy just like his birth certificate

The butthurt from the radical right wing trolls is strong in this thread :up: but I'm amazed Willow actually posted something almost sane, that Obama is in fact an american citizen, and not a muslim from kenya.

Yeah I had to stop ignoring the dumb bitch's post to read it because I didn't believe it. "Almost said something sane" is right.

Almost definitely being the key word :D

This idiot is on a roll with the bringing some grade A stupidity.

This time around he's gone birther claiming Obama's parents sent a fake birth certificate from Kenya. :cuckoo:

Rep. King Goes Birther: Suggests Obama's Parents Telegrammed Fake Hawaii Birth Announcement From Kenya | ThinkProgress

:lmao:

Moronic OP twit doesn't know the difference between a birth announcement and a birth certificate.

Tell us again how Rep King is stupid.

This is how he made himself look stupid

KING: We went down into the Library of Congress and we found a microfiche there of two newspapers in Hawaii each of which had published the birth of Barack Obama. It would have been awfully hard to fraudulently file the birth notice of Barack Obama being born in Hawaii and get that into our public libraries and that microfiche they keep of all the newspapers published. That doesn’t mean there aren’t some other explanations on how they might’ve announced that by telegram from Kenya.

OK, Crack_Baby, instead of hiding behind a 0 point gray blot, why don't you explain how a birth announcement and a birth certificate are identical?

Be specific.

Ok Rat up your ass. Read the article, King is claiming the birth announcement in the Hawaii newspaper is a kenyan conspiracy just like his birth certificate

Sorry Moron, but I'm still not seeing how they are identical, seeing as how you said Certificate in the thread title instead of Announcement.

By the way, does the name Ozmar ring any bells?? :eusa_whistle:

This idiot is on a roll with the bringing some grade A stupidity.

This time around he's gone birther claiming Obama's parents sent a fake birth certificate from Kenya. :cuckoo:

Rep. King Goes Birther: Suggests Obama's Parents Telegrammed Fake Hawaii Birth Announcement From Kenya | ThinkProgress

Moronic OP twit doesn't know the difference between a birth announcement and a birth certificate.

Tell us again how Rep King is stupid.

This is how he made himself look stupid

KING: We went down into the Library of Congress and we found a microfiche there of two newspapers in Hawaii each of which had published the birth of Barack Obama. It would have been awfully hard to fraudulently file the birth notice of Barack Obama being born in Hawaii and get that into our public libraries and that microfiche they keep of all the newspapers published. That doesn’t mean there aren’t some other explanations on how they might’ve announced that by telegram from Kenya.

I'm not saying King isn't stupid. It's just that Crack_Baby doesn't have any room to call someone stupid when he doesn't know the difference between a certificate and an announcement.

The butthurt from the radical right wing trolls is strong in this thread :up: but I'm amazed Willow actually posted something almost sane, that Obama is in fact an american citizen, and not a muslim from kenya.

His father was Kenyan. I bet that gives him rights to be a citizen of Kenya too.

In 2016 he's running for president of Kenya. So what? :cool:

This kind of ridiculous programming is going to have independents running as fast as they can to Obama, even sane republicans as well.

No it won't, because independents don't think like left wing radicals. Independents will make their decision based on which candidate best fits their wishes based on whatever issue is most important to them. It could be taxes, abortion, gun control, whatever.

Most people don't give a shit about stupid shit like this, just like most people don't care about Elizabeth Warren claiming she was 1/16th (or whatever it was) Cherokee cause her grandma has high cheekbones. But by all mean, please continue to take the actions of one person and extrapolate them to millions of people in order to make a definitive, irrefutable conclusion.

Be specific.

Sorry Moron, but I'm still not seeing how they are identical, seeing as how you said Certificate in the thread title instead of Announcement.

I've already explained it to you fool, try reading again.

Don't know an Ozmar, is that one of your teaparty gods you worship at the cross burnings?

This kind of ridiculous programming is going to have independents running as fast as they can to Obama, even sane republicans as well.

No it won't, because independents don't think like left wing radicals. Independents will make their decision based on which candidate best fits their wishes based on whatever issue is most important to them. It could be taxes, abortion, gun control, whatever.

Most people don't give a shit about stupid shit like this, just like most people don't care about Elizabeth Warren claiming she was 1/16th (or whatever it was) Cherokee cause her grandma has high cheekbones. But by all mean, please continue to take the actions of one person and extrapolate them to millions of people in order to make a definitive, irrefutable conclusion.

Thats exactly the point. The radical right going on a full-blown tinfoil witchhunt claiming the president is a Muslim from Kenya is downright ridiculous.

Anyone with an ounce of sanity knows this, and the independents are not going to want to come anywhere near a party of nutcases like that,..

I've already explained it to you fool, try reading again.

Don't know an Ozmar, is that one of your teaparty gods you worship at the cross burnings?

Let's make this easier for you, Crack_Baby. Here is King's quote from YOUR link...

KING: We went down into the Library of Congress and we found a microfiche there of two newspapers in Hawaii each of which had published the birth of Barack Obama. It would have been awfully hard to fraudulently file the birth notice of Barack Obama being born in Hawaii and get that into our public libraries and that microfiche they keep of all the newspapers published. That doesn’t mean there aren’t some other explanations on how they might’ve announced that by telegram from Kenya. The list goes on. But drilling into that now, even if we could get a definitive answer and even if it turned out that Barack Obama was conclusively not born in America, I don’t think we could get that case sold between now and November.

Let's see you highlight and/or bold the word "certificate" in that quote.

Oh, and sorry about your not remembering your old ozmar persona. I guess you must have used too much crack.

Thats exactly the point. The radical right going on a full-blown tinfoil witchhunt claiming the president is a Muslim from Kenya is downright ridiculous.

Thing is, Mitt Romney is not the radical right. As despite millions of thinkprogress articles to the contrary, the republcian party is not radical right. But keep thinking whatever you want to think. I'm not one to think that my way is the only way.

Thing is, Mitt Romney is not the radical right. As despite millions of thinkprogress articles to the contrary, the republcian party is not radical right. But keep thinking whatever you want to think. I'm not one to think that my way is the only way.

I didn't say the entire party was radical right, I'm speaking of those that are that make the whole party look like a bunch of idiots like the Palins, Bachmann, Trump, Arpaio, now King.

They are turning the GOP into a complete clown show.

I didn't say the entire party was radical right, I'm speaking of those that are that make the whole party look like a bunch of idiots like the Palins, Bachmann, Trump, Arpaio, now King.

You mean they're becoming the Democrats? :lol:

Assclown.

But the Pelosis, Reids, Schumers and Warrens aren't making the democrat party into a perpetual celebration of communism? Both parties have their wingers and both have their moderates.

But the Pelosis, Reids, Schumers and Warrens aren't making the democrat party into a perpetual celebration of communism? Both parties have their wingers and both have their moderates.

I haven't seen a single one of them support or celebrate communism. They are strongly against it from the party that does love communism, the GOP.

The dems have tried to stop the GOP thugs from shipping our jobs to communist china, and to stop the insane spending to the rich, which much is paid for from the communist Chinese.

Last edited:

I haven't seen a single one of them support or celebrate communism. They are strongly against it from the party that does love communism, the GOP.

The dems have tried to stop the GOP thugs from shipping our jobs to communist china, and to stop the insane spending to the rich, which much is paid for from the communist Chinese.

you really are an idiot. How on earth did you survive High School?

I thought it was established legally that as long as Obama's mother was a legal US citizen then this was used to defend Obama's citizenship. And people were recognizing that, regardless where he was born, based on his mother's citizenship alone as enough.

NOTE: where I do have a problem with Obama's qualifications as President:
if he continues to act with partisan bias causing conflicts of interest with govt duty, such as proactively using govt resources to go after the AZ immigration bill as unconstitutional due to flaws in how it was written (which could have been corrected without seeking to revoke the whole thing)
while denying the health care bill had equal flaws making it unconstitutional, and not seeking to correct that with the same efforts he put into the other case

and also showing conflicts of interest and political favor
in pushing the health care bill in violation of constitutional free choice while denying
pro-life legislation made on the same or similar basis

then that is where I would question his ability to hold office and execute constitutional duties, if he cannot acknowledge
and correct these biases that have shown in his judgment and decisions. I have a real problem with this,
more than the issue of how his citizenship is determined, but how responsible he is with Constitutional inclusion and equality
instead of abusing govt authority for political favor and gain. that to me is the more serious issue, with proof of these conflicts.

Last edited:

I agree. the radical right and left are both targeted by the media to discredit both parties.

the real radical right disowned and attacked Bush for standing with Muslim leaders.

the real radical left equally attacks Carter, Obama and other Democrats for playing war politics to stay in the game.

There is a lot more going on than what is depicted in the media using
simple black and white, left and right, them vs. us. it is not that clear cut.

there is as much infighting within the Democrats as in the Republicans
trying to keep their idiot factions reined in so the media doesn't jump on that to
paint the whole party as raging maniacs, in order to incite more fights and ratings.

Forum List

Back