GOP Rep. Impregnated Mistress, Urged Abortion...

Why? Republicans love hypocrisy.,

It seems that the number of Democrats re-elected after wrong doing is exposed is a lot higher than that of Republicans. It seems both sides have corrupt individuals, you are grown up enough to realize it.
Democrats don't pretend to be soldiers of God.

Besides, Democrats love children.
They want them to have an education, healthcare, food and be taken care of.

Republicans only want them born. After that? Fuk 'em. They couldn't care less.

You are a true partisan dumb shit.
But I'm not dishonest. Even you know that. That's why you call names but don't dispute the facts. Republicans don't care about children. They care about controlling women, but not the babies. At least not until after it's born. They pretend to care about the baby, but only up until birth.
We care about OUR ORGAMS!

What in the hell is an ORGAMS? Is that a liberal word?

Report: Rep. Tim Murphy Impregnated Mistress, Urged Abortion In Texts

Republican Rep. Tim Murphy of Pennsylvania reportedly got a woman pregnant and urged her to get an abortion, text messages unearthed Tuesday suggest.

Murphy, who is pro-life, admitted last month to having an affair with psychologist Shannon Edwards. Text messages obtained by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette show Edwards berating the representative for posting pro-life statements on his official Facebook page when he allegedly urged her to get an abortion during a prior pregnancy scare.

A text message from Jan. 25 reads, “And you have zero issue posting your pro-life stance all over the place when you had no issue asking me to abort our unborn child just last week when we thought that was one of the options.”

Murphy reportedly replied, “I get what you say about my March for life messages. I’ve never written them. Staff does them. I read them and winced. I told staff don’t write any more. I will.”

What an asshole. :lol:

Depravity doesn't discriminate between political letters R or D.

This may very well end his career. The 18th congressional district is pretty safe for the GOP, but I have sneaking suspicion he is going to have several primary challengers now.
Why? Republicans love hypocrisy.,

It seems that the number of Democrats re-elected after wrong doing is exposed is a lot higher than that of Republicans. It seems both sides have corrupt individuals, you are grown up enough to realize it.
Democrats don't pretend to be soldiers of God.

Besides, Democrats love children.
They want them to have an education, healthcare, food and be taken care of.

Republicans only want them born. After that? Fuk 'em. They couldn't care less.

Democrats are the party of death, destruction, nihilism, hate, prejudice, bigot, racists, slavery, segregation, and two world wars.

Forum List

Back