GOP Rep. Impregnated Mistress, Urged Abortion...

I, at least, have posted that I do not consider the "Daily Caller" an accurate site, why accept their version verbatim? I cannot.

Its everywhere from the Washington Post to the Washington Times and Pittsburgh sites. Has he denied this scandal?

Report: Rep. Tim Murphy Impregnated Mistress, Urged Abortion In Texts

Republican Rep. Tim Murphy of Pennsylvania reportedly got a woman pregnant and urged her to get an abortion, text messages unearthed Tuesday suggest.

Murphy, who is pro-life, admitted last month to having an affair with psychologist Shannon Edwards. Text messages obtained by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette show Edwards berating the representative for posting pro-life statements on his official Facebook page when he allegedly urged her to get an abortion during a prior pregnancy scare.

A text message from Jan. 25 reads, “And you have zero issue posting your pro-life stance all over the place when you had no issue asking me to abort our unborn child just last week when we thought that was one of the options.”

Murphy reportedly replied, “I get what you say about my March for life messages. I’ve never written them. Staff does them. I read them and winced. I told staff don’t write any more. I will.”

What an asshole. :lol:

I don’t think much of either of them. He is married and she knows it, yet still sleeps with him. Both are pretty scummy people. He is a hypocrite, let’s hope his districts gets smart and dumps him, let’s hope his wife dumps him and if she is married, I hope he dumps her.

That douche co sponsored a 20 week abortion ban bill.
Wow, what a joke

He's good friends with Focus on the Family, the Christian Coaltion, and, supports the sanctity of marriage. lol

He is obviously lying scum and really isn’t anyone’s friend. Throw him in the same category as Weiner and Edwards and a lot of other people.

This may very well end his career. The 18th congressional district is pretty safe for the GOP, but I have sneaking suspicion he is going to have several primary challengers now.
Why? Republicans love hypocrisy.,

This may very well end his career. The 18th congressional district is pretty safe for the GOP, but I have sneaking suspicion he is going to have several primary challengers now.

It seems that the number of Democrats re-elected after wrong doing is exposed is a lot higher than that of Republicans. It seems both sides have corrupt individuals, you are grown up enough to realize it.

Report: Rep. Tim Murphy Impregnated Mistress, Urged Abortion In Texts

Republican Rep. Tim Murphy of Pennsylvania reportedly got a woman pregnant and urged her to get an abortion, text messages unearthed Tuesday suggest.

Murphy, who is pro-life, admitted last month to having an affair with psychologist Shannon Edwards. Text messages obtained by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette show Edwards berating the representative for posting pro-life statements on his official Facebook page when he allegedly urged her to get an abortion during a prior pregnancy scare.

A text message from Jan. 25 reads, “And you have zero issue posting your pro-life stance all over the place when you had no issue asking me to abort our unborn child just last week when we thought that was one of the options.”

Murphy reportedly replied, “I get what you say about my March for life messages. I’ve never written them. Staff does them. I read them and winced. I told staff don’t write any more. I will.”

What an asshole. :lol:
"asking me to abort our unborn child just last week when we thought that was one of the options.”

Where are his texts?...and what does she mean by "unborn child"? if there is such a thing it would be infanticide/murder.

It seems that the number of Democrats re-elected after wrong doing is exposed is a lot higher than that of Republicans. It seems both sides have corrupt individuals, you are grown up enough to realize it.
Democrats don't pretend to be soldiers of God.

Besides, Democrats love children.
They want them to have an education, healthcare, food and be taken care of.

Republicans only want them born. After that? Fuk 'em. They couldn't care less.

Wow, so complicated.

His mistress is married.

She is separated from her husband so she knows it's Tim's spawn.

His daughter Bevin is two years younger than her brother's mother to be.

And it's unknown where his wife Nan is sleeping.

I, at least, have posted that I do not consider the "Daily Caller" an accurate site, why accept their version verbatim? I cannot.

Its everywhere from the Washington Post to the Washington Times and Pittsburgh sites. Has he denied this scandal?

He has already admitted to the affair. There's no reason to believe this newest revelation isn't true.

Anti-abortion lawmaker urged woman get an abortion, report says - CNNPolitics

171003173506-tim-murphy-exlarge-169.jpg

Washington (CNN)Rep. Tim Murphy, a Pennsylvania Republican with a staunchly anti-abortion voting record, urged a woman he was having an affair with to get an abortion, according to messages obtained by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

Murphy admitted to the affair in September, and texts reported on by the Post-Gazette showed the woman accused Murphy of hypocrisy in January after an anti-abortion message was posted to his Facebook account.
<more>

You are a true partisan dumb shit.

But I'm not dishonest. Even you know that. That's why you call names but don't dispute the facts. Republicans don't care about children. They care about controlling women, but not the babies. At least not until after it's born. They pretend to care about the baby, but only up until birth.

But I'm not dishonest. Even you know that. That's why you call names but don't dispute the facts. Republicans don't care about children. They care about controlling women, but not the babies. At least not until after it's born. They pretend to care about the baby, but only up until birth.

You have no facts just your opinion which is not valid. I do think you are dishonest.

We care about OUR ORGAMS!

New Topics

Forum List

Back