GOP Rep Blocks $450 Million in Egypt Aid

WTG!!!! Are you listening and watching America?? Vote conservative in House and Senate races ..

GOP Rep Blocks $450 Million in Egypt Aid

Thank GOD we have some people left in DC with common sense!:clap2:

I would llike to see all politicans stand and call for an end to much of the aid to other nations. I don't mind the humanitarian aid, but not cash infusions and military hardware.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dissent
Bullshit. It was premeditated and a cold attack...only a fucking idiot couldn't see a US flag flying from a ship they were trying to frame the Egyptians and trying to get the US to come in on Israels side and when it didn't work it was an "accident" in which a sitting zionist puppet aka president of the US tried to conspire with Israel to sink the USS Liberty.

It was a calm day and the ship was moving slowly ... tough to get a flag to unfurl.
As for your motive, Israel was already 3 days into a war which would be over in 6. The enemy's air power had been eliminated and Israel didn't need the US to enter the war, however I'd be interested in seeing any evidence you might have which supports your theory, Princess, especially that Pres Johnson was "a sitting zionist puppet" who "tried to conspire with Israel to sink the USS Liberty."

excuses excuses...Israel knew damn well who the ship belonged to and it was knew damn well what it was doing seeing how I believe the first hand accounts more than I believe you.

I believe you made nasty charges about Pres Johnson being "a sitting zionist puppet" who "tried to conspire with Israel to sink the USS Liberty."
Since you have been unable to post any proof I am forced to conclude that you are all bluster and no substance and your opinions are those of a fool.
Nice work.

LOL...why argue with a fool such as yourself...try and prove me wrong...I can wait.Like I said I will believe the men who were there firsthand over ANYONE else.
More of your bluster yet still no substance and I will not waste my time disproving that which you have not proven.
Your failure to produce any proof of your claim about Pres Johnson has already exposed your opinions to be those of an ignorant blowhard who refuses to allow facts to interfere with his conclusions, but I'm prepared to give you another shot to prove your outrageous charges.
I'll wait here but I won't hold my breath

So you can't disprove it. Point taken. End of debate.

I'll take that as an admission you have no proof of your charges and are unable to continue this one-sided "debate."
I'm not a bit surprised, Princess. I'm bettin' you always get your butt kicked.
:lol::lol::lol:

Still waiting on you to disprove what I said...we can do this all day...disprove what eye witnesses said about the attack...go ahead.

Bullshit. It was premeditated and a cold attack...only a fucking idiot couldn't see a US flag flying from a ship they were trying to frame the Egyptians and trying to get the US to come in on Israels side and when it didn't work it was an "accident" in which a sitting zionist puppet aka president of the US tried to conspire with Israel to sink the USS Liberty.

It was a calm day and the ship was moving slowly ... tough to get a flag to unfurl.
As for your motive, Israel was already 3 days into a war which would be over in 6. The enemy's air power had been eliminated and Israel didn't need the US to enter the war, however I'd be interested in seeing any evidence you might have which supports your theory, Princess, especially that Pres Johnson was "a sitting zionist puppet" who "tried to conspire with Israel to sink the USS Liberty."

excuses excuses...Israel knew damn well who the ship belonged to and it was knew damn well what it was doing seeing how I believe the first hand accounts more than I believe you.

I believe you made nasty charges about Pres Johnson being "a sitting zionist puppet" who "tried to conspire with Israel to sink the USS Liberty."
Since you have been unable to post any proof I am forced to conclude that you are all bluster and no substance and your opinions are those of a fool.
Nice work.

LOL...why argue with a fool such as yourself...try and prove me wrong...I can wait.Like I said I will believe the men who were there firsthand over ANYONE else.

More of your bluster yet still no substance and I will not waste my time disproving that which you have not proven.
Your failure to produce any proof of your claim about Pres Johnson has already exposed your opinions to be those of an ignorant blowhard who refuses to allow facts to interfere with his conclusions, but I'm prepared to give you another shot to prove your outrageous charges.

I'll take that as an admission you have no proof of your charges and are unable to continue this one-sided "debate."

Still waiting on you to disprove what I said...we can do this all day...disprove what eye witnesses said about the attack...go ahead.

Not so fast.
First you will need to provide some support for your outrageous claims (in bold above).
Until then there is nothing to disprove.
Only a child would require others to disprove her baseless silliness.
You do have proof of your claims, right Princess?

Nice work.

Not so fast.
First you will need to provide some support for your outrageous claims (in bold above).

Israel?s attack on USS Liberty ? The Full Story | Alternative

Johnson was worried about what Jewish voters would do when he came up for re election. AIPAC is a very very powerful jewish lobby and they can determine who wins and who doesn't win. You may not believe these things but nothing is as it seems.

Nice work.

Not so fast.

Johnson was worried about what Jewish voters would do when he came up for re election. AIPAC is a very very powerful jewish lobby and they can determine who wins and who doesn't win. You may not believe these things but nothing is as it seems.

Well, for one thing your own source blows up your motive theory (below in bold) stating that Moorer said there “must have been some other motive”, which he was confident “some day will be made public.”[iv] Retired Admiral Moorer’s confidence has not yet been justified.
So your gonna hafta come up with a new reason for the attack.
Got one?

"they were trying to frame the Egyptians and trying to get the US to come in on Israels side and when it didn't work it was an "accident" in which a sitting zionist puppet aka president of the US tried to conspire with Israel to sink the USS Liberty." - Dissent

The muslim brotherhood's fifth column in white house and the democratic party will be pissed now and try to find another way to funnel tax payer money to their jihadist buddies overseas. Muslims and dems share the same enemy, the United States of America.

Nice work.

Not so fast.

The author, Alan Hart, is a self-serving conspiracy theorist and his story is so full of holes only an idiot (like you for instance) would buy it. The following opinions Hart offers are but a small sample of the many outrageous claims for which he provides no proof except for the obligatory "anonymous sources" and speculation upon which all wild-eyed conspiracy theories depend:

"Forty five years on, thanks to the complicity of the mainstream media, the cover up ordered by President Johnson is still in place."
"Two years ago, on New York’s Long Island, I had the pleasure and privilege of being the keynote speaker at the annual dinner of the Liberty Survivors Association. I told them I was aware that if the attack had gone completely according to the plan of the man who ordered it, Israeli Defence Minister Moshe Dayan, none of them would have survived."
"My own view is that it assists real understanding of what the Zionist state of Israel is – a monster beyond control."
"The attack ought to have been a sensational, headline-grabbing news story, but beyond the fact that an accident had happened and that Israel had apologised, it did not get reported by America’s news organisations."
"If it had been an Arab attack on an American vessel it would have been an entirely different matter, of course. In that event there would have been saturation coverage with demands for retaliation, with Zionist and other pro-Israeli columnists and commentators setting the pace and tone."
"About the attack and its aftermath – the Johnson administration’s cover-up led by the President himself..."

Just a note on the author Alan Hart (who was never, as the article claims, "Senior BBC Mideast Correspondent"):
Breaking his self-imposed rule against talking about 9/11, former Senior BBC Mideast Correspondent and author Alan Hart described what he thinks may have really happened on that fateful day on yesterday’s Kevin Barrett show.
Hart, who got to know Yasser Arafat and Golda Meir while serving as a Security Council-briefed Mideast peace negotiator, said that he has been assured by a top-level demolitions/engineering expert who wishes to remain anonymous that the three World Trade Center skyscrapers were destroyed by controlled demolitions, not plane crashes and fires.

Alan Hart Breaks Silence about 9/11 on Kevin Barrett Show «

Same old claims, still no proof. Margolis spews the same old "Johnson cover-up" BS without a shred of proof adding his own unsubstantiated charges. The language of all conspiract theorists is the only constant (below in bold):
"There were reports two Israeli pilots who had refused to attack 'Liberty' were jailed for 18 years."
"Why did Israel try to sink a naval vessel of its benefactor and ally? Most likely because..."

Forum List

Back