GOP Release Flimflam Plan - 70 year old Police and Firemen

Meanwhile, while all this is going on..............

Many private citizens got into their cars, went looking around town for a job at a private company or small business, found one, somewhere, doing something they probably either dont enjoy or never saw themselves doing....and started earning a paycheck. All independent of the government.

Carry on.

Same old tired rant rdean

Yes, you're right.

JOBS JOBS JOBS

The rant of the right. They must have gotten those jobs since their leadership seems to have lost interest.

more people are losing their jobs every week.....so how is the Left helping?.....

Right wing politicians have been out taking credit for stimulus jobs they say don't exist. Do you feel comfortable supporting such hypocrites?

republicans taking credit for stimulus

more people are losing their jobs every week.....so how is the Left helping?.....

Why not ask, "What is the right doing to help?" They ruined the economy. They say tax cuts for right people will solve the problem. Well, has it? Where is the right wing accountability? Right wing solutions? Why does the right always look to the left for solutions and then do everything they can to stand in their way?

i live in a LEFT controlled State Dean......has been for quite a while......yet every week i am seeing more people getting Unemployment Checks.....and People getting Certified Letters from the Banks......WHAT IS THE LEFT doing to help?......when Jerry Brown revealed his plan it seemed like the first people mentioned to get cuts were the POOR and INFIRMED....how is the "Passionate" Left helping these people who are already struggling?....i thought you said only Republicans dont care about the Downtrodden?......it seems your wrong....

You live in Southern California. I have to wonder how much of California's problems are caused by the Federal Government. For every dollar California gives to the Federal Government, it receives back 81 cents. California is like the seventh largest economy in the world. How much money do they give to the Federal Government every year? That 19 cents on the dollar is used to prop up the economies of Red States. Red State government has controlled the country for years.

Then, from 2001 to 2008, 2.4 million jobs moved to China.

The hardest hit Congressional districts were concentrated in states that were heavily exposed to growing China trade deficits in computer and electronic products and other industries such as furniture, textiles, and apparel. Of the top 20 hardest hit districts (see Table 5, below), eight were in California (in rank order, the 15th, 14th, 16th, 13th, 31st, 34th, 50th, and 47th)

2.4 million jobs lost due to China from 2001-2008

I don't understand why you guys know so little about what is going on and what went on. Seriously, it doesn't make sense. In fact, it makes about as much sense as an apology to BP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you're right.

JOBS JOBS JOBS

The rant of the right. They must have gotten those jobs since their leadership seems to have lost interest.

Right wing politicians have been out taking credit for stimulus jobs they say don't exist. Do you feel comfortable supporting such hypocrites?
that wasnt the question Dean.....if jobs are being lost...and they are.....how is the left helping?...... one thing every Carrier in my office notices.....new Unemployment checks every week....more Notices from the banks.....and the people were i am at are Professionals with degrees making dam good money......and many of these people are losing their jobs.....no stimulus money is helping these people.....so i can imagine the plight of the ones below their job stations.....

I don't understand why you guys know so little about what is going on and what went on. Seriously, it doesn't make sense. In fact, it makes about as much sense as an apology to BP.

you want to know why this State is in the State it is in Dean?......we have major problems here,but yet in the last few months i have heard of some of the projects of our Legislatures the past year or so......one guy wanted to pass a Bill saying if your Cars tires are not properly inflated you should be fined......another was trying to get a thing passed were there should be an anti-cussing day......another wanted to have all teachers here learn Spanish.....Gil Cedillo is called "one bill Gil"......all he cares about is getting Drivers Licenses for Illegals....one wanted to change the school texts so the words "FATHER" and "MOTHER" were omitted......this is some of the stuff these jerks dwell on Dean....i could go on but why?......and the big problem is.....these same people get elected ...year after year after year......helping people is fine Dean....but in California it goes way beyond what is reasonable.......

that wasnt the question Dean.....if jobs are being lost...and they are.....how is the left helping?...... one thing every Carrier in my office notices.....new Unemployment checks every week....more Notices from the banks.....and the people were i am at are Professionals with degrees making dam good money......and many of these people are losing their jobs.....no stimulus money is helping these people.....so i can imagine the plight of the ones below their job stations.....

You can't be serious. Democrats worked to create incentives for business to come back to this country and Republicans in the senate filibustered it. And that is just one example.

This stuff has been in the news so much, except on Fox, and then right wingers ask for a link, so I do the work to go get one from reputable news organizations and then they don't respond. Then I see them post the same crap on another thread. If you post the link again, you get warned for posting spam, not that I'm complaining. But why isn't posting the same lie over and over again "spam"? Because that's opinion and everyone has one.

Why do so many pretend the agenda of the Republican leadership isn't what it is? Has right wing honesty taken a "permanent hike"?

you want to know why this State is in the State it is in Dean?......we have major problems here,but yet in the last few months i have heard of some of the projects of our Legislatures the past year or so......one guy wanted to pass a Bill saying if your Cars tires are not properly inflated you should be fined......another was trying to get a thing passed were there should be an anti-cussing day......another wanted to have all teachers here learn Spanish.....Gil Cedillo is called "one bill Gil"......all he cares about is getting Drivers Licenses for Illegals....one wanted to change the school texts so the words "FATHER" and "MOTHER" were omitted......this is some of the stuff these jerks dwell on Dean....i could go on but why?......and the big problem is.....these same people get elected ...year after year after year......helping people is fine Dean....but in California it goes way beyond what is reasonable.......

It's one thing "wanting" to pass a bill and another to pass one. Why waste time complaining about what didn't happen. How about complaining about tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires? Or throwing money away in Iraq because now they hate our guts and have become a right wing Islamic Theocracy.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't be serious. Democrats worked to create incentives for business to come back to this country and Republicans in the senate filibustered it. And that is just one example.

not in this State......Businesses are leaving for OTHER States.....

It's one thing "wanting" to pass a bill and another to pass one. Why waste time complaining about what didn't happen. How about complaining about tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires? Or throwing money away in Iraq because now they hate our guts and have become a right wing Islamic Theocracy.

Dean your talking FEDERAL.....i thought this was about why California is so fucked up?....

Dean your talking FEDERAL.....i thought this was about why California is so fucked up?....

The federal government has been soaking California to move money to Red states.

Republicans ON THE NATIONAL LEVEL have worked to move California jobs to China.

Sure, some jobs have been leaving to other states, but the biggest damage nation wide has been Republican policies.

How come you never complain about the "apology to BP" or the "millions of jobs moved to China from 2001 to 2008" or the "middle class being held hostage to get billionaires tax breaks"?

Sure, some jobs have been leaving to other states, but the biggest damage nation wide has been Republican policies.

How come you never complain about the "apology to BP" or the "millions of jobs moved to China from 2001 to 2008" or the "middle class being held hostage to get billionaires tax breaks"?

i have bitched about jobs to China.....i have bitched about any job leaving this Country.....and if you pay attention Dean you would find i cant stand either Party ....i feel they are what is holding this Country down......and Democrats have hurt this Country too Dean....why dont i ever see you bitching about some of their Policies?......and contrary to what you think.....Democratic Policies have hurt California too....this State has a lot of Entitlement programs.....many are way out of control.....and no republican that i know was behind any.....i may be wrong but i dont think so....

i have bitched about jobs to China.....i have bitched about any job leaving this Country.....and if you pay attention Dean you would find i cant stand either Party ....i feel they are what is holding this Country down......and Democrats have hurt this Country too Dean....why dont i ever see you bitching about some of their Policies?......and contrary to what you think.....Democratic Policies have hurt California too....this State has a lot of Entitlement programs.....many are way out of control.....and no republican that i know was behind any.....i may be wrong but i dont think so....

Republicans are behind Chinese entitlement programs.

Their "screw the elderly" policy is a disgrace.

When the economy is growing, when business is doing well, when US manufacturing is exporting, the deficit shrinks.

Creating a foundation for those things to happen includes investment in research, education, infrastructure, science and technology. Republicans don't support any of those things.

When the economy is growing, when business is doing well, when US manufacturing is exporting, the deficit shrinks.

Creating a foundation for those things to happen includes investment in research, education, infrastructure, science and technology. Republicans don't support any of those things.

here lies your problem Dean, your refusal to even say....."your right...Democrats have helped fuck things up"......all you seem to focus on is Republicans......and talk about screwing the elderly.....like i said....when Jerry Brown released his budget....one of the first things i saw listed was cuts for programs for the ELDERLY and the INFIRMED .......2 groups of people i feel should never be part of cuts.....the younger and healthier amongst us can cope with cuts.....many of these people cant.....especially the infirmed....are you ok with cutting services for them?....

it isn't up to the federal government to fund California's or any other state's overspending.
California like all other big union liberal states, basically fucked themselves.
Now, you prove the GOP has worked to send jobs to China. Specifically any legislation will do.
and you will also prove the millions of jobs that the GOP has sent to China...
I'll save you a bit of time and embarrassment. You cannot prove any of these things because they are NOT TRUE.
You libs and you constant panty wetting bullshit....

here lies your problem Dean, your refusal to even say....."your right...Democrats have helped fuck things up"......all you seem to focus on is Republicans......and talk about screwing the elderly.....like i said....when Jerry Brown released his budget....one of the first things i saw listed was cuts for programs for the ELDERLY and the INFIRMED .......2 groups of people i feel should never be part of cuts.....the younger and healthier amongst us can cope with cuts.....many of these people cant.....especially the infirmed....are you ok with cutting services for them?....

DEAN?.....are you still there?......tap...tap...tap......is this thing still on?.....

Forum List

Back