GOP prospects for the Fall: Bad or Horrendous

Bad, I think.

People have no faith in the Ds, either.

They're voting against Bush and the Republicans (they're wnat to punish that party, as well they should)

But they are not voting for the Ds and for Obama.

The presidency is up for grabs. The Dems will dominate in Legislature, backlash for failure of Republicans.

The presidency is up for grabs. The Dems will dominate in Legislature, backlash for failure of Republicans.

If McCain picks Cantor and Obama picks Kaine, I think they are both making a mistake.

I hope Obama picks Joe Biden.

I think the presdiencey is up for grabs. Not matter what happens I think the Dems will make some gains in congress, but if the Dems continue obstructing a vote on Drilling, they might be suprised in the fall, as far as the congress goes. Nancy should have allowed them to vote. People vote with their pocket books, and right now the people are screaming for more domestic drilling, and the Dems are standing in the way.

I think the presdiencey is up for grabs. Not matter what happens I think the Dems will make some gains in congress, but if the Dems continue obstructing a vote on Drilling, they might be suprised in the fall, as far as the congress goes. Nancy should have allowed them to vote. People vote with their pocket books, and right now the people are screaming for more domestic drilling, and the Dems are standing in the way.

Needless to say I agree with that.

Yep, and that is why I think the Dems are playing with fire but not allowing a vote on Drilling. Despite what you or anyone thinks about how much it will help. The American people want it by 75%, and can clearly see Nancy is blocking even a vote on it.

The republicans can only blame themselves. bush had a GOP congress and they ran roughshod over the Dems. bush didn't even threaten a veto. Our pocketbooks were wide open. At least DICK and Haliburton got rich. Now the GOP will be paying for the next couple of years. Someone has to pay retribution for the dark ages of the bush years.

But, as was said, the Dems are not that much better. Whenever a single party holds both the WH and Congress, they become drunk with power. That will happen to the Democrats in a few years if Obama wins.

Who are the big losers in all this? We are...

Last edited:
I heard that former Governor Gilmore (GOP candidate) made an appearance last week in Virginia and there were only 9 people there. Mark Warner is going to smash him in Virginia. That is one seat you can definitely put into the Democratic column.

Forum List

Back