GOP Press Conference On Steps of Hill Live Now!!!

I want everyone to remember that when Michelle bachmann speaks....this is what Republicans are really like

:eek:

michele-bachmann-nuts.jpg

"Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn't even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas." -Rep. Michelle Bachmann, April, 2009

"There are hundreds and hundreds of scientists, many of them holding Nobel Prizes, who believe in intelligent design." -Rep. Michele Bachmann, Oct. 2006

Are we talking about that dumb old hypnotized batch that no matter what you ask her replies with the exact. same. answer ever time?

That'd be the one. So why don't you go beat the batch up? You black guys are good at that, beating women. Heck, you could always claim she dissed you as that seems to be an accepted reason.

Yessah, juss as soon az ah git to eatin dis heah chicken and watermelon sah...!

hilarious.jpg

I want everyone to remember that when Michelle bachmann speaks....this is what Republicans are really like

:eek:

michele-bachmann-nuts.jpg

"Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn't even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas." -Rep. Michelle Bachmann, April, 2009

"There are hundreds and hundreds of scientists, many of them holding Nobel Prizes, who believe in intelligent design." -Rep. Michele Bachmann, Oct. 2006

"I don't know where they're going to get all this money because we're running out of rich people in this country." -Rep. Michele Bachmann, accusing the Obama administration of plotting to divert money from Republican to Democratic districts and planning to tax the wealthy to fund the windfalls, Feb. 2009

:lol:

Forum List

Back