GOP Presidential Nominee in 2012

I am sure that none of them will be Republican nominee. I am sure a Republican who is a little more Right than McCain and a little more left than Palin and Huck. You will know a lot more after the mid-term elections. I think the next election will be very interesting. I would be willing to bet that a third party candidate will come into play and cost the Republicans the election.

I think it will play out like this

Obama - 43% Republican candidate - 42% Right Wing Third Party (I bet Palin) 15%

Just a prediction

I haven't seen anyone who'd persuade me to not vote Libertarian.

Just write in Ron Paul. :)
Yeah....sure.....him and Ricky "Man on Dog" Santorum!!!!!

"Meanwhile, Rick Santorum, the socially conservative former Pennsylvania senator crushed in his reelection bid four years ago, is making his plans to enter the race more and more obvious.

As CNN reports, Santorum "met privately last week with several of his former Capitol Hill staffers to pitch the idea of a presidential bid in 2012."
:lol:

I am sure that none of them will be Republican nominee. I am sure a Republican who is a little more Right than McCain and a little more left than Palin and Huck. You will know a lot more after the mid-term elections. I think the next election will be very interesting. I would be willing to bet that a third party candidate will come into play and cost the Republicans the election.

I think it will play out like this

Obama - 43% Republican candidate - 42% Right Wing Third Party (I bet Palin) 15%

Just a prediction

Interesting...I expect the Tea Party will be ready to show its stuff by then. Yup, I see a repeat of Clinton's win with Perot draining the GOP, except this time it will be the Tea Party playing spoiler.

That will infuritate the GOP, especially after the Baggers cause the the Repubs to lose Congress in 2010. Palin is setting herself up as the Tea Party candidate in 2012. Sorry GOP...

Forum List

Back