GOP Presidential Debate 15 May 2007

You may continue to coddle them in a lame attempt to melt their bombs and bullets with hugs and understanding

well, being that you ignored it again and went with your talking points a second time, i'm going to go with "basic comprehension problem".

well, being that you ignored it again and went with your talking points a second time, i'm going to go with "basic comprehension problem".

Who is ignoring? You want to try and understand the terrorists - I want them dead

My way the will not kill again

Your find away tp be released and kill again

Yeah Zap he is a real caveman.

He couldnt learn something knew without Shill Oliely telling what to think.

Most of America has woken up but their are the perpetually brain dead like this guy who will be mummbling in the corner at family reunions, the family will just ignore him and tell the childern to not get too close unless they want to here how Bush 43 was the greates American President for the nine hunderedth time.

They will laugh because all their History books will clearly point to him as the worst.

Most of America has woken up but their are the perpetually brain dead like this guy who will be mummbling in the corner at family reunions, the family will just ignore him and tell the childern to not get too close unless they want to here how Bush 43 was the greates American President for the nine hunderedth time.

They will laugh because all their History books will clearly point to him as the worst.

and you are a panty wearing liberal who wants to appease terrorists

at least I am invited to family reunions - you are asked not to attend out of embarrassment

Whioo is ignoring? You want to try and understand the terrorists - I want them dead

At this point I do not think you are ignoring what I'm saying, I think you just can't understand. Understanding the motives of the terrorists and putting the people at fault for 9/11 to death are NOT mutually exclusive. Being that you've have a hard time understanding this concept up to this point, I will put it in simpler terms. We can do BOTH.

My way the will not kill again

Again, how do you propose to put every current terrorist to death not to mention all future potential terrorists? You must have some sort of idea because nobody else know how to do this.

Your find away tp be released and kill again

this is just unintelligible

At this point I do not think you are ignoring what I'm saying, I think you just can't understand. Understanding the motives of the terrorists and putting the people at fault for 9/11 to death are NOT mutually exclusive. Being that you've have a hard time understanding this concept up to this point, I will put it in simpler terms. We can do BOTH.

Again, how do you propose to put every current terrorist to death not to mention all future potential terrorists? You must have some sort of idea because nobody else know how to do this.

this is just unintelligible

Oh yea. lets wrap our arms around the terrorists and tell them how sorry we are that we made them hate us

Lets sit down with them, serve coffee and cake, and find ways to change US policy so they will not hate us anymore

Libs and appeasers are something to behold. They actually believe that if the US would not be such a "bully" the terrorists will lay down their guns and bombs and necome law abiding citizens of the world

Every great genreal will tell you one of the first rules of battle is "KNOW YOUR ENEMY".

This guy is so dense he cant figure that one out

redstates...conversation is over. you are truly dense. not once have i said that we shouldn't kill terrorists. not once. killing them and understanding their motives ARE NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE.

and i am far from liberal. that's funny. i don't think repubs understand what conservative even means anymore.

redstates...conversation is over. you are truly dense. not once have i said that we shouldn't kill terrorists. not once. killing them and understanding their motives ARE NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE.

and i am far from liberal. that's funny. i don't think repubs understand what conservative even means anymore.

Oh well, do what you want. Your guy Paul will not be around much longer and he will be back with the appeasers soon enough

Say hi to Ron Paul for me as he continues to on his Presidential bid - down the Yellow Brick Road

oh, i'm not fooling myself. like i said before...he is the only GOPer talking any sense therefore he is doomed. we will end up with another typical, business-as-usual Republicrat.

Paul and Gravel should drop out now and run together independently. not that they would have a shot that route either.

oh, i'm not fooling myself. like i said before...he is the only GOPer talking any sense therefore he is doomed. we will end up with another typical, business-as-usual Republicrat.

Paul and Gravel should drop out now and run together independently. not that they would have a shot that route either.

Rudy will be the winner and he will win the WH

The way the Dems are doing they will lose the House and possibly the Senate

Look at who the Dems have - Hillary

The Rudy VS Hillary will be fun to watch

Rudy will destroy her like Reagan did Mondale

That statement is so full of stereotypical bias I don't know where to start. I guess I will have to observe you a bit more to see if that is your norm or if today is nothing special. Pssst, you might consider a spell checker as well. Not mandatory, just a very well recommended optional item.

Oh well, do what you want. Your guy Paul will not be around much longer and he will be back with the appeasers soon enough

RSR please. Ron Paul is a straight by-the-book conservative. He is so wrapped up in being an ideologically pure conservative that he cannot function any higher than he's risen. But, he isn't stupid either. A pure conservative advocates a government so small it cannot be a threat to it's citizens. A pure conservative will not interfere in another nations affairs unless said nation is a belligerent and threat to us. A pure conservative will not spend a dollar that isn't mandated by the Constitution.

And so, RP has no shot to be president of anything bigger than the local debating society. Read his writings sometime. They will tell you how it ought to be. Problem is that most are wishful thinking when you factor in the real world.

And, desiring to understand your enemies motivations isn't appeasement. I'd love to know why they did it. IN the meantime we can feed them into blast furnaces feet first an inch at a time.

Depressing only if you are lib and/or have the hots for Hillary

nope...hillary would be equally depressing. more so maybe becasue i don't want to see:

Bush: 4 years
Clinton: 8 years
Bush: 8 years
Clinton: ? years

nope...hillary would be equally depressing. more so maybe becasue i don't want to see:

Bush: 4 years
Clinton: 8 years
Bush: 8 years
Clinton: ? years

Rudy will be a very good President. Tough on crime and terrorists, more tax cuts, more conservative Judges, and more driving the left nuts

RSR please. Ron Paul is a straight by-the-book conservative. He is so wrapped up in being an ideologically pure conservative that he cannot function any higher than he's risen. But, he isn't stupid either. A pure conservative advocates a government so small it cannot be a threat to it's citizens. A pure conservative will not interfere in another nations affairs unless said nation is a belligerent and threat to us. A pure conservative will not spend a dollar that isn't mandated by the Constitution.

And so, RP has no shot to be president of anything bigger than the local debating society. Read his writings sometime. They will tell you how it ought to be. Problem is that most are wishful thinking when you factor in the real world.

This is my first post on this message board...Glad to be here contributing, by the way...

I just wanted to comment on this post of yours, though.

You sound as though you support Ron Paul, and his position, but yet you advocate a defeatist position because you feel as though that because he's the one REAL candidate on the ballot, he has no chance?

You would giev away your vote to someone else, based on the thought that the person you TRUELY support probably wouldn't win?

So then how has your voice really been heard, then? Imagine 20 million other people who think just like that, who would potentially throw away their vote because they all thought the person they really supported had "no chance"? That could be the difference in whether or not that person would have actually been elected.

Ron Paul's popularity is gaining incredible momentum as the days go on...he beats all the so-called "front runners" in just about every online poll. I have a hard time believing that he can be that popular among millions of people online, but supposedly be a nobody in the mainstream polls.

The man gets up there and says what no other politician has the balls to say. Basically he acknowledges the pink elephant in the room that everyone else is ignoring.

If i am wrong in my perception of your post, please correct me. I just get very disheartened by the fact that people think they can't create a change. This is OUR country! Not the corporations that contribute to the men we're all SUPPOSED to be exposed to. You can sense a fear among the mainstream talking heads and pundits about Ron Paul.

His position speaks for itself. I would be throwing molotov cocktails at soldiers everyday here in this country if some foreign invading force came to occupy it, and kill my fellow citizens without remorse while doing so.

Do i advocate hijacking planes and going on suicide missions against the US? No. Do i understand why they have so much anomosity towards us? Yes.

Our government calls them "islamofascists", which doesn't even make any sense. How could any of the countries we consider to be the axis of evil, be considered "fascist" by definition? The current system of government in the United States represents fascism way more so then any islamic country that we currently deem hostile to our interests.

Ron Paul is the only one conveying this type of message. The only reason i can see people being leery about this man is that they don't feel he has an idea of how to defend the nation, because they misinterpret him on his foreign policy. Why not start by loosening our grip on the proverbial ballsacks of the middle eastern nations we haev intruded upon with our military presence? We have the most powerful military in the world...we should be quite capable of defending ourselves here at home without having to shove our guns down other countries' throats.

Forum List

Back