GOP Prediction: Carson over Trump this time next month...

And one more thing, and no offense to anyone who supports Trump. I actually think Trump could win the nomination, and I mean that; at least as of this moment in time. But unless the democratic nominee is a man, he will LOSE the general.

Why? Because while we approve of him attacking the media with all their bull, and Jorge (Ig-Na) Ramos, the rest of America isn't going to appreciate him doing it to a woman Presidential candidate. He is to over the top to bring independent women into the fold, if he is seen as a bully to a female candidate; especially if it is in person. When you see a man and a woman you do not know and the man is becoming aggressive in an argument in public, if you are going to spring to someones defense, how many of you are thinking, "I am going to go help the guy?" It is how we humans are wired, and you know what, the guy may be getting screwed over by this woman, we don't know; she might be telling him she is going to abort his baby, but you automatically are going to the defense of that woman.

While I like Carly, I am happy she is not on the stage this time, because that could be Trumps undoing. Better to wait until a later debate so Trump can keep his issues on the front burner. If Carly attacked him for anything in the debate and he went off, it would be over. Remember what I said in the last paragraph; and people tuning in who really didn't have a horse in the race would be appalled. The men would want to protect Fiorina, and the women would be incensed. That is exactly why Hillary=we can NOT have Trump! Any of the democratic men, Trump is ok. But Hillary? Now we actually do need someone with some social grace, or it is going to be the WAR ON WOMEN. Doesn't make a difference if he is telling the truth, it has to be HOW someone tells the truth!

Last edited:
... we'll see about my prognosticating (skills?).....

Bush over both of them by Thanksgiving

Keep dreaming. He has no support, outside of a few plutocrats.....and leftwing c*nts like you.

Yup, I bet anyone Trump Will win the republican nomination.... And even the presidency their is nothing to take him down, he is Teflon.
At that time, I will cease to believe in the American citizen.

I'm still wondering why they let Donald the Chump get away with comments that would kill any other GOP candidate.

If any of the other candidates said half the crap that Donald the Chump has said, it would be the equivalent of political suicide.

Guess things are different if you're a television star.

New Topics

Forum List

Back