GOP Prays Nation Suffer Before Party Does?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
GOP Prays Nation Suffer Before Party Does? Again, it's party over America. :mad:

“It is better for the GOP convention in Tampa...more of a risk to energy assets in the Gulf...”

Florida

We know all those Christians are praying to save the money they've put down to reserve stuff. Praying for the party to win while the nation suffers is an old Christian Conservative value.

Last edited:
Hoping it hits others is bad. Christian conservatives are always praying somebody somewhere be hurt or punished.

wow you are awesome, thumbs up for being ignorant.

How does he even make that deduction based on his own article?

its pure hatred that regular peopel cant comphrehend, the left have become soliders in a war only they understand and make the rules for. other than that i dont know how he comes to that leap but he should have been in london thats an olympic worthy leap.

GOP Prays Nation Suffer Before Party Does? Again, it's party over America. :mad:

“It is better for the GOP convention in Tampa...more of a risk to energy assets in the Gulf...”

Florida

We know all those Christians are praying to save the money they've put down to reserve stuff. Praying for the party to win while the nation suffers is an old Christian Conservative value.

The Nation has been suffereing for four years and the democrat party is pulling out all the stops to try and insure the Nation suffers for at least four more.........

God has been listening to the things the GOP has been saying, and is She ever pissed. They better have some galoshes available at the Convention:badgrin:

Florida

Hoping it hits others is bad. Christian conservatives are always praying somebody somewhere be hurt or punished.

:mad:

Florida

Again, who was hoping it would hit someone else? Isnt it kind of messed up for you to hope it hits the people of Florida just so you can attack Republicans?

Florida

Again, who was hoping it would hit someone else? Isnt it kind of messed up for you to hope it hits the people of Florida just so you can attack Republicans?

I have no love for Florida. I'm like a Christian in a room full of faithful believers of other religions.

Florida

:eusa_shhh:

I see Dainty is confusing politics with crap again. Bless him. Christians everywhere should pray that Dainty finds his missing intellect.

Florida

You are a jackass.

I live in Florida and have been through many hurricanes. One year we got hit by four of em and I never wished they would hit someone else.

I rephrase that. You are A FUCKING jackass.

God has been listening to the things the GOP has been saying, and is She ever pissed. They better have some galoshes available at the Convention:badgrin:

so you're repeating what some Democrat politician said,

truly pathetic the both of you

Last edited:

I have no love for Florida. I'm like a Christian in a room full of faithful believers of other religions.

You are NOTHING like a Christian, Dante.

NOTHING!

Forum List

Back